Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Players i would like to see go at the end of the season: Bosingwa, Anelka, Kalou, Lampard, Malouda & Torres.

We lost i knew we would, however i didn't think we would do so fucking bad, can't fully blame Ancelotti for this, players are underperforming, big respect to Drogba all he does is try and try and try. Some players can't even be arsed, Kalou looked like he didn't even want to participate in the match. Ashamed about the players, Lampard really hasn't got it anymore, we need a midfielder who is a constant playmaker and is the backbone of the team, Lampard isn't that anymore.

to be fair, tho, id give torres next season to prove himself.

didier took as long as two seasons to hit the ground running. anelka and ballack didnt hit it right away too.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard? Are you fucking joking?

Believe it or not i've calmed down, but as much as i hate to say it, Frank hasn't got it anymore, i don't even think if you had him in form he could do it constantly. Shamefully i think that's the way it is.

to be fair, tho, id give torres next season to prove himself.

didier took as long as two seasons to hit the ground running. anelka and ballack didnt hit it right away too.

True, but Torres can't play in our team well, our team is different to Liverpool. I really don't think it's going to work out, fair enough he will get better obviously when he gets his confidence back, but i can't see this being the man who will be magnificant for Chelsea, i think we could of done a lot better with someone else.

Perhaps Rijakard unlike Ancelotti he will give youth a chance, however for chelsea to be succesfull in the future Abromavich is gonna have to realise that you cant expect chelsea to win trophys every season, it isn't just about now its also about the long term, Abromavich MUST stop interfering otherwise its going to be the same as usual manager after manager. The club needs stability, however Ancelotti must go look at what he did at milan, the team was filled with pensioners. Also think it would have been great if we'd gotten carroll I know he's at liverpool but could have become very similar to Drogba in the future

Getting rid of torres would be stupid. The guy needs next season to start fresh Drogba was great tonight he showed the reason we love him so much shame as I think he will leave in the summer.

Players i would like to see go at the end of the season: Bosingwa, Anelka, Kalou, Lampard, Malouda & Torres.

We lost i knew we would, however i didn't think we would do so fucking bad, can't fully blame Ancelotti for this, players are underperforming, big respect to Drogba all he does is try and try and try. Some players can't even be arsed, Kalou looked like he didn't even want to participate in the match. Ashamed about the players, Lampard really hasn't got it anymore, we need a midfielder who is a constant playmaker and is the backbone of the team, Lampard isn't that anymore.

Letting Lampard go is never going to happen, are you joking mate. Torres - too soon to call, he has literally NO service

Getting rid of torres would be stupid. The guy needs next season to start fresh Drogba was great tonight he showed the reason we love him so much shame as I think he will leave in the summer.

Obviously it wont happen, but i think it's a good idea, i don't think he's whats best for this club. I can't see him turning into a great striker for chelsea knocking in goals constantly when we need them. Plus i want Drogba to stay, and Sturridge to come back and buy a striker such as Lukaku, now how are we going to squeeze those 4 people on the pitch exactly?, if it were up to me to see one of those leave it would be Torres.

Letting Lampard go is never going to happen, are you joking mate. Torres - too soon to call, he has literally NO service

The torres thing is just an over reaction to the result.

Who can possibly replace Carlo? Who out there who is available can do the job better. I wish we would stop blaming Carlo and blame the players.

Andre Villas Boas. Very capable young coach. He won Portuguese title in his second season as a manager. His team plays nice football.

Correct he has had no service, but i would say he's had enough chances to score, especially against Wigan, clearly he will get better with his confidence, but i don't think he will be what Chelsea really need.

Believe it or not i've calmed down, but as much as i hate to say it, Frank hasn't got it anymore, i don't even think if you had him in form he could do it constantly. Shamefully i think that's the way it is.

Yes he lost his starting position but we shouldn't get rid of him.

Get rid of Torres? Plastic fans. How much service did Fernando Torres receive during all night? Some people never seem to understand. Look how many times Gerrard and co. fed him with balls when he was a Liverpool player. He's a centre forward, not the Drogba sort of player who fights for the ball in every part of the pitch. In football, players differ from each other, not everybody is the same. Torres needs a good ball, he hasn't been given one.

Give him a GOOD ball, see if he scores or not.

Correct he has had no service, but i would say he's had enough chances to score, especially against Wigan, clearly he will get better with his confidence, but i don't think he will be what Chelsea really need.

Got to give it to you, I agree

Yes he lost his starting position but we shouldn't get rid of him.

I hope i am proved wrong, i really do, i wish that Fernando does do very well for this club, i just don't think he is, at the end of the day it's just my opinion, i'm wrong like 80 precent of the time i state something. I think i should be allowed to state an opinion without being called a plastic fan by some of the others. I just want the best for this club, i think people can do better than Fernando, i'll admit mostly i'm just pissed off the fact Drogba will be leaving.

Ray Wilkins is showing why he's such a prudent investment right now on SkySports. For the love of all that's good in life, please hire him back Roman :(

Wilkins is a joke. If he was any good he would still be at the club. He was nothing more than a translator whose contract had expired. Just listening to some of the things he says on Sky confirms he is a f*cking sh*thouse.

The thing that annoys me that on football you are only as good as your last game. Everyone has forgot last season and let the media rot our brains with there pro red team attitude.