Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought Ferreira was the supersub to save the day. Ah well same again next year Carlo? When you get completely outdone again as soon as we come up against anyone half decent.

You can stop with irony now. Accept this defeat and move on.

Apart from sending off Ramires.

I really don't see this argument. There is no way in hell that he DIDN'T commit two bookable offences by then. He was rightfully off, the first United goal was close enough that we can't blame that on the ref either.

The fact of the matter is that Chelsea lost this tie for themselves. We need a major overhaul this summer, and although I'm typically not too fast to go there, I think at this point it has to be discussed that Ancelotti no longer manages with the skill and adaptability that he used to have. The subs today point that out more than anything. I don't even care if Alex was carrying a knock or Carlo didn't want him to play the full match. THAT'S TOO DAMNED BAD. Put Benayoun on, press high, and GO FOR THE FUCKING GAME. We need a manager who can change things up to a Plan B, C, or even D when the super-obvious Plan A runs into trouble, or gets found out in the case of this season.

This is why I loved Drogba from day one, he gives more to this team than Skipp and Lamps (actually after his Injury, what is fully understandable and I'm not having a go at these complete Legends)... freakin love him...

with him, yossi and mikel in the starting line up we would've destroyed Manboo, I'm sure... oh wait, and another Trainer who can motivate his player... not this Italian man on the line who don't has a clue what to do...

Carlo out.And take Torres with you please.WTF is wrong with Carlo I want to know.Someone to tell me please.8 years kid will make better tactics for this match.And he can wait more time to sub Drogba...And take off Anelka....Take off the fucking Torres.... I sorry to say that.Sorry for the fans of Torres but I don't see a chance to score in first team.Stu,Borini to come back and to fuck the fuckiest luckiest team in the world.

In case you wondered about Alex sub, you should remember that this was his first start and that he doesn't have the strength for the whole match...

I'm disappointed...a lot...but what can I say, they were better and they're through. Things could have gone the different way, but I won't start with IFs it's over. Congrats to United, I hope they don't win the UCL. Go Real and Mourinho!

There's always next season.

ill+be+back.jpg

Chelsea til I die.

We lost - to the best team over the two legs.

But I felt nothing but pride for the last half an hour. From ecstasy to despair in twenty seconds, the lads did not give up. If we'd have defended properly after the restart we might be discussing a famous win, but it just wasn't to be. An uphill task from the moment Rooney scored, Ramires' sending off confirmed our fates and Drogba's magnificent goal only set out to deflate us further.

This has not been our season - but we will bounce back. A massive overhaul in the summer - and the fact we can now focus on the league and finish second - means that a respectable finish in the table to this season is met by what looks like a season of promise next year. We will be back. Carefree.

As Terminator X said in the 1st leg thread, United have such an easy route to the final now! All they have to do is beat Schalke over two legs, which they are more than capable of doing, and they're there!

Everything is easy street for United every season! They have decisions waved in favour of them, they always score from offside, it's so fucking typical, and it happens every year.

All I can say is, I await the day I see the back of that Red Nose bastard...

... I hope we beat them in the Premier League :whistling:

you can't blame anything to carlo he's bring us a double champ whistling.gif

boring style low attitude and mystery substitution mouthclosed.gif

Don Forget the First Season in Roman Era... WITH NOTHING IN OUR HANDS!!!

SEASON IS OVER IN ALL BATTLEFIELDS!!

Chelsea til I die.

But I felt nothing but pride for the last half an hour. From ecstasy to despair in twenty seconds, the lads did not give up. If we'd have defended properly after the restart we might be discussing a famous win, but it just wasn't to be. An uphill task from the moment Rooney scored, Ramires' sending off confirmed our fates and Drogba's magnificent goal only set out to deflate us further.

This has not been our season - but we will bounce back. A massive overhaul in the summer - and the fact we can now focus on the league and finish second - means that a respectable finish in the table to this season is met by what looks like a season of promise next year. We will be back. Carefree.

I didn't even flinch when Drogba scored, I knew we were going out. However, I do agree,

Chelsea till I die.

Chelsea til I die.

Great post.