Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Guest justin_3d

My feedback is that I don't like the sound of Neymar at chelsea, he already got a huge ego and acts like a cunt at times, he will probably end up like Robinho with lots of wasted potential. Sanchez sounds great though but Josh will still be too young to play that many matches and I prefer us to get anoher great central midfielder who really knows how to play ball, like Pastore, that is not to say that I don't think Josh should have the chance a lot more than this season but I really want a central midfielder who can not just run his ass off other than Josh.

Pastore and Sanches would be all we need in this puzzle to fix...and maybe Van der Wiel.

So you have any idea how much that is going to cost???

Does firing a coach and hiring a new one will help us??

I don't think so, it is why Chelsea needs to keep Carlo and spend on the players that need to be bought. Pastore, Sanchez, and Van der Wiel.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First congratulate United for their well deserved win.

I won't call nobody names, as that is done by haters and sore looser. So well done United, and hope you guys make it to the final!

Now facing the problem.

I feel that Carlo did made some mistake, but it's not enough to fire him. It is a waste of time and money to do this. What Chelsea needs is a couple of new players.

Lampard is past his prime, however, Lampard is not a creative player! He never was, and never will be! He is an attacking midfielder that scores many goals.

Lampard is not as sharp as last season because our team has been weaker then before.

Chelsea lacks a good creative force. A creative spark in the midfield is what Chelsea needs to help take this game to the next level.

Next the winger problem is something that has been plaguing the team for some time. Malouda, and Anelka are very hard to operate as winger, as they don't stay in their place to make spaces. They rather clog up together with each other, and hinders the forward plays. So it is why a good winger is needed since the days of Duff and Robben.

Moreover, as bad as Torres has been playing these last games, the problem has also laid in the system we being trying to use. We are missing a good creative force and winger to help feed more passes to Torres.

I believe these two problems are our main problem to fix. If we waste our money firing the coach, and getting a new one, we will be back at the same place.

Keep Carlo, and spend the money on the areas that need to be address!

And last, Drogba is a legend! People like Terry, Drogba and Lampard should retire with our team. They can be as influential as Giggs, Scholes and VDS. Just that at their age, they should play less games, get more rest, and become super subs.

This. Pretty sure I'm in the minority here but I really want to keep Carlo. At the end of the day they were better than us, but they'll get battered in the final when they play Real/Barca. Still hate United, always will. Keep the faith guys because one day that trophy will be ours. And it's not far away. blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

I am comparing their ability to change a game through tactics,subs and motivation.

Again SAF been at the club for such a long time.

Should compare the season hes team was crap as well and did not win anything.....

Remember that year they got knock out the first round of the CL? And people where calling for his head.....

This. Pretty sure I'm in the minority here but I really want to keep Carlo. At the end of the day they were better than us, but they'll get battered in the final when they play Real/Barca. Still hate United, always will. Keep the faith guys because one day that trophy will be ours. And it's not far away. blue%20scalf.gif

Yeah it's pointless to fire Carlo now. We spend on David Luiz and Torres, lets spend some more on a creative force, winger, and RB.

If we waste our money on firing Carlo and getting a new coach, our team will still be weak! And it will be the same thing all over again. The coach is bad, this and that, etc etc.

We need more players!

Pastore and Sanches would be all we need in this puzzle to fix...and maybe Van der Wiel.

So you have any idea how much that is going to cost???

Well Pastore got a min release clause of 100 mil euros. laugh.gif

But Zamparini has said that he will let Pastore go for around 18 mil euros a couple of times now and him and he would have been sold this summer already if it wasn't for Pastore wanting to stay for at least a year more in Palermo. Sanchez on the other hand I am not sure about how much will cost.

I don't watch a lot of dutch football so I am not sure if Van der Wiel is the right back we need but I agree that we need a new right back too.

Their not mediocre players though are they? People have just come to assume this, but Carrick and Park have blown us out of the water over these two legs! They also have a better rate of teamwork if their performances are anything to go by. Look at their 4 goal comeback against West ham!

That's exactly my point.We don't need to have superstars like Kaka or Torres to be able to win a game.We need players who are working hard,who are committed to the club and eager to do whatever their manager ask them to,even if they are only playing as subs.

Guest justin_3d

Well Pastore got a min release clause of 100 mil euros. laugh.gif

But Zamparini has said that he will let Pastore go for around 18 mil euros a couple of times now and him and he would have been sold this summer already if it wasn't for Pastore wanting to stay for at least a year more in Palermo. Sanchez on the other hand I am not sure about how much will cost.

I don't watch a lot of dutch football so I am not sure if Van der Wiel is the right back we need but I agree that we need a new right back too.

As you can see we are building the right team. Firing the coach will set us back.

I rather keep Carlo and buy these players. If he does bad, he can go for free after his contract is over next season, and at least we would have bought some good players. :)

That's exactly my point.We don't need to have superstars like Kaka or Torres to be able to win a game.We need players who are working hard,who are committed to the club and eager to do whatever their manager ask them to,even if they are only playing as subs.

But Ozil works hard. And then he plays so wonderful. We definitly don't need another worker, need someone who is able to play with style.

the difference in our two teams is teamwork. we dont work as a team well enough. we need to gel. thats why we havent been the same as last year. last year we put it together and everyone played for the team and not for themselves, this year is different

But Ozil works hard. And then he plays so wonderful. We definitly don't need another worker, need someone who is able to play with style.

I agree with you that we need one or two players who can play with style,but i have to disagree that we don't need another worker.There are so many games this season that our players didn't show any kind of determination or even passion.Why do you think Ramires is one of our best players even though he is a newcomer?Don't we all praise him for his attitude?

the difference in our two teams is teamwork. we dont work as a team well enough. we need to gel. thats why we havent been the same as last year. last year we put it together and everyone played for the team and not for themselves, this year is different

Spot on. We're very disjointed as a team, Torres' arrival has a lot to do with that. The French clique needs to go.

According to Lalkovic Milan on twitter:

Drogba is still top class player

After Drogba came on the pitch it looks much better.

Lol this is not bout respect or his quality (re Torres) if is not workin then work at least for team!!

I agree with you that we need one or two players who can play with style,but i have to disagree that we don't need another worker.There are so many games this season that our players didn't show any kind of determination or even passion.Why do you think Ramires is one of our best players even though he is a newcomer?Don't we all praise him for his attitude?

Ramires still needs to work on his play. He is eager to become succesful and works hard. Hopefully he will acheve that goal.

I don't know what is with some of our players. We started well. Essien for example worked his bollox off and then this .

Just got back from the game while sitting in Utd fans (torture) North Stand, 2nd tier.

We are Awful, woeful. I didnt hold out much hope but fuck me, Torres? As soon as I saw this it was game over, all the Utd fans couldn't believe it, then the subs! malouda done nothing major, anelka looked decent, so he takes anelka off.

We get the goal back and didnt even have time to enjoy it before it was game over. Its embarrassing we can't even perform as a team, Lampard looked shit tonight. I drove 4 and a half hours, its 3:09am and Looking at replays we were fucking shit. Utd deserved it, but we made it so much easier by playing into their hands and playing a shit striker.

Just got back from the game while sitting in Utd fans (torture) North Stand, 2nd tier.

We are Awful, woeful. I didnt hold out much hope but fuck me, Torres? As soon as I saw this it was game over, all the Utd fans couldn't believe it, then the subs! malouda done nothing major, anelka looked decent, so he takes anelka off.

We get the goal back and didnt even have time to enjoy it before it was game over. Its embarrassing we can't even perform as a team, Lampard looked shit tonight. I drove 4 and a half hours, its 3:09am and Looking at replays we were fucking shit. Utd deserved it, but we made it so much easier by playing into their hands and playing a shit striker.

That sounds rough mate, you had to sit with the mancs.