Man United 2-1 Chelsea

I guess I expected this, when we play like 11 individuals against a team atleast a team with as much synergy as they have we will have problems. And I really hope the board solves this underlying mentality that has plagued Chelsea this season, which is that every player seems to be out for himself.

I swear at times it's almost like watching Manchester City play (well not that bad but it has the same tendencies), a complete overhaul is needed, out with all the aging "has been" stars of the past bring in new young players with hunger for success and wanting to prove themselves.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This always happens year in year out. We never manage to take full control of games away from home against big teams in the champions league. Lampard is finished end of story he is a liability now and we need to get rid.

Great attitude shown last night but Man Utd over the 2 legs were the more comfortable team, they all know their roles and they know their first XI, we don't. It's hard to take because of the penalty in the first leg and the awful red card decision last night then to top it off we concede 20 seconds after we score, really shit but that's how things are with us all the time. He should've played Benayoun ahead of maybe Essien and he should of started with Torres and Zhirkov out wide and Drogba through the middle, Drogba is still the main man.

We do not have the players to go to the next level, plain and simple. Josh needs to play more and sturridge needs to be brought back. We might go a couple of seasons trophyless but we need to change things now. Malouda, Anelka, Bosingwa, Kalou, Bye-Bye!

2 things from yesterday, Lampard is finished, Drogba is still the main man.

Edited by OllieCFC

Now to reflect on, we where playing shit, only one who wanted this was Drogba, and the substitutes where awfull...

My Team to beat this, with "surpreisehhh" like ancelotti would say would have been this one:

--------------------------------------------------Cech-------------------------------------------------------------

---Bane------------------------Alex--------------------------Terry--------------------------------------Ash---

--------------------------------------------------Mikel-------------------------------------------------------------

-----Ramy-----------------------------------Yossi------------------------------------------Josh--------------

----------------------------------------------------------Torres

-----------------------------------------------Drogs

you could say what the hell is josh doing there, well, I would say, that would have been something none would've expectet plus he can handle this and he is a tremendous talent, he would have really buzzed Giggs and Michael *fucking* Carrick, at least he wouldn't have been as awfull as Lamps was, we have to admit that lamps should more like giggs, less often, but when he's playing, really hitting top form...

yossi should've played because of his understanding with Torres, I mean, seriously? Play Anelka and Malouda on the wings, that tow wastefull players haveing no clue about playing a pass, keep high tempo, lets not talk about stopping the ball and lets completle forget about ignoreing Torres?

Play Essien who was awfull since the red card against Fullham for a very long Period now? To compare him and Mikel, Mikel had two bad Games this season, Ess had two good ones and four so so games, the rest was a waste of space on the field and on the teamsheet.

So I'm sure this could've worked out at least, it would have been our only chance to gain something and surprise our opponent, I think everyone knew exactly what Ancelotti was going to do and it was a shamefull teamdisplay, tactically, mentally and physically, the only player you could praise as Legend who gave a Fuck was Drogs, nobody else.

I guess I expected this, when we play like 11 individuals against a team atleast a team with as much synergy as they have we will have problems. And I really hope the board solves this underlying mentality that has plagued Chelsea this season, which is that every player seems to be out for himself.

I swear at times it's almost like watching Manchester City play (well not that bad but it has the same tendencies), a complete overhaul is needed, out with all the aging "has been" stars of the past bring in new young players with hunger for success and wanting to prove themselves.

saying this all season--------too many big names wanting the limelight---are their contracts coming up for renenewal or what? ---just want to show what they can do or score----no rythm or style to our play,same boring attacking methods weekly----hold on to the ball and take 5 touches,go sideways then when no way round come back and go other side of the field--any organised defence can hold this out----only for our defence putting the effort in weekly we would be fighting for europa spot--------

definately the french connection needs to be broken up--lamps needs to go down the pecking order as do a few others and give some of the young guys who are eager and keen to fight and play, maybe they'll pass quicker to the front men------basically the reason why there seems to be no movement up front,cos after running around for 45 mins and hardly a quick pass up front, any player would think that, i have to wait til they go through this fcukn sequence again of sideways,sideways and then lump it in!!!!!!!

time for josh + connor------can do no worse

That sounds rough mate, you had to sit with the mancs.

Yeah mate, was awful...But when you see how shit Torres is LIVE and how quality Drogba is CA really has let everyone down. Drogs has been our best player last 3 or 4 games, so drop him?!

Might aswel of not come out and given Utd the game

Yeah mate, was awful...But when you see how shit Torres is LIVE and how quality Drogba is CA really has let everyone down. Drogs has been our best player last 3 or 4 games, so drop him?!

Might aswel of not come out and given Utd the game

Drogba did make all the difference.

Boswinga might have been a good choice the way that Portuguese ref protected Nani -there was obviously a mationality thing going on.

Also anyone notice Nani and that little mexican shit waving imaginary cards at the ref , it swayed it in their favour. :fainthv9:

Don't be dishearted on your performance last night you still can play for..oh qualification for champions league next season.

But if i was Roman i'd sack Carlo, and try attempt to get Mourinho back, you we're a different class before he left.

Also anyone notice Nani and that little mexican shit waving imaginary cards at the ref , it swayed it in their favour. :fainthv9:

The refereeing swayed in united's favour the moment the gum chewing scot started his 'we don't get decisions at the bridge' bollocks before the first leg. Blatant penalty on ramires and red card for evra ignored, dickarito diving for the freekick that ultimately led to their first goal last night, ramires sent off without even touching nani ... hate to say it, but the drunk scot is a master media manipulator.

The refereeing swayed in united's favour the moment the gum chewing scot started his 'we don't get decisions at the bridge' bollocks before the first leg. Blatant penalty on ramires and red card for evra ignored, dickarito diving for the freekick that ultimately led to their first goal last night, ramires sent off without even touching nani ... hate to say it, but the drunk scot is a master media manipulator.

That being said we didn’t play well enough over the two legs , we can’t blame this one for bad refereeing we just didn’t seem up for it.

That being said we didn't play well enough over the two legs , we can't blame this one for bad refereeing we just didn't seem up for it.

Absolutely, but just pointing out how he did manipulate the referees to his advantage.

I thougt Fergie said he hates thet kind of behaviour,I'm sure he'll come out and admit they were wrong to do so and that Evra was wrong to go down when Ramires never touched him.