Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Guest justin_3d

I agree with you about carlo's awful league record. Roman made a mistake in hiring him in the first place. It's Roman's inability to pick decent managers that keeps costing us time and money. We need to get this next one right.

So you keep blaming Carlo and all this and that. Then who you have in mind that is better then Carlo to take over in the summer, and that's available???

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- They Did a better season than Us

2- They Have Better Coach than US....

AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

You can blame the Players..... all you want... but This season is all Anchelotti fault because He was Unable to manage throw the problems... He coudl Fix and adapt the team.... And Guys... Not all Season are like 2009-2010.... That is my Biggest fear if Carlo keep in the team... Because when Milan got things complicated... He could not Handle it.

:goodpost:

If he stays we'll win nothing next year no matter who we sign.

People blame malaria,Wilkins ,Torres ,injuries etc

What does any of that have to do with last night? They were all months ago and cannot mask over Carlo's awful management.

Unless Roman told Carlo to stick with essien and Lamps in the middle,take Torres off at half time and bring Ferreira on to win us the game he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

So you keep blaming Carlo and all this and that. Then who you have in mind that is better then Carlo to take over in the summer, and that's available???

We need to get to the summer first then we'll know who's available.

You keep blaming Roman,who do you have in mind to replace him then?

I think we need to stop looking at the porblems now and find a solution weather that is with Carlo or not we need to access things now not the summer this is the perfect time to look at what has gone wrong and make a point in the last 7 games.

Guest justin_3d

:goodpost:

If he stays we'll win nothing next year no matter who we sign.

People blame malaria,Wilkins ,Torres ,injuries etc

What does any of that have to do with last night? They were all months ago and cannot mask over Carlo's awful management.

Unless Roman told Carlo to stick with essien and Lamps in the middle,take Torres off at half time and bring Ferreira on to win us the game he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

We need to get to the summer first then we'll know who's available.

You keep blaming Roman,who do you have in mind to replace him then?

I keep blaming Roman for this fail season, but i don't want him out.

I want him to take responsibility and don't pin it on Carlo.

Acknowledge mistake where made, and fix the problem this summer with buying the right players.

Now if Carlo can't win nothing next season, then yes he will leave.

Was with Steve on one of the coaches, so pissed off that we missed the Kick Off, didn't even have time to get a programme. :angry: Diasppointed by the result. It is so clear that UEFA do not want us to win, the whole lot of them are corrupt.

Excellent support from us. 'Loyal Suppporters' :clap: 'Loyal Supporters' :clap: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Need to concentrate now on finishing in the top 4 in the league.

OK who you think is better then Carlo that is available right now?

If anything i think is next year when some good coach might come available....

Guus Hiddink. If Mourinho leaves in the Summer (which is possible) we could try for him. Andre Villa Boas has worked here before so he knows the club and players and tactically he seems to know his stuff.

Guest justin_3d

Guus Hiddink. If Mourinho leaves in the Summer (which is possible) we could try for him. Andre Villa Boas has worked here before so he knows the club and players and tactically he seems to know his stuff.

Ok now here is the thing. I claim we want stability, but you give me manager who will not bring stability except only one.

Guus is already old and not a coach for a long term.

Mourinho a wild ride, and as some members here pointed out, he might leave us after a couple of years.

So the best name i hear is Andre Villa Boas. However, getting him in the summer is not smart. The most prudent owner will see how well he copes in the remaining europa league, and if Porto makes it to the CL next year, how well he does.

Hence if Andre is the real deal, you will have to wait till next summer. Which is why I keep saying the smart thing is keep Carlo till his contract expire, which is next year. And if we got somebody better, then so be it. But not this summer!

Guest justin_3d

I'd happily let Carlo go in the summer and get a stop gap like guus until someone like Boas is ready.

.....If our board thinks like that, then god help us!

I have the Hope, Mou is coming back Home.... And I really hope so... because you will see how can this team be 100 times better than Carlos 2011 team... with almost the same players...

One of the Good thing about Jose and Fergurson is that they know how to take the best of the players when things are complicated.... Look how Mou Handle Benzema Problem... Look how Mou transform Dieglo Milito in a GoolScores... and Look what Leonardo has made of him now??...

Coach need to take Control and Fix the things as fast as they can.... but Anchelotti can handle that kind of situations because his personality is not that kind....

Now I´m talking about Chelsea..... This Team for me point of view, is the kind who needs Inpired, Strong, Tacticaly and Motivated kind of Coach.... and Only 2 had proved that way... Guss Hiddink and Jose Mourinho. They are different with the Media and propably Mou is more close to the players... But they had the base to hadle the Team....

But I guess We will just to way and see what Roman will decide in the Anchelottis Future.... and I Mou is really coming back or not

Guest justin_3d

Why would that be then? Carlo is better than Guus?

Fire Carlo, get Guus, then get Andres....big money spend.

All this keep accumulating towards our losses of the year, and will hinder our financial fair play standing.

Better to spend the money on players then coaches.

The smart men will keep Carlo till his contract expire, and then get a new manager if he so chooses to.

Fire Carlo, get Guus, then get Andres....big money spend.

All this keep accumulating towards our losses of the year, and will hinder our financial fair play standing.

Better to spend the money on players then coaches.

The smart men will keep Carlo till his contract expire, and then get a new manager if he so chooses to.

If guus is without a club and only a stop gap it won't cost much,it's when you're paying off shit managers on big contracts like Fat phil and Grant plus all their staff is when it adds up.

Guest justin_3d

If guus is without a club and only a stop gap it won't cost much,it's when you're paying off shit managers on big contracts like Fat phil and Grant plus all their staff is when it adds up.

Yeah but then where is the stability in that???

Fire Carlo now, get Guus for one year, and then get another manager?

Ridiculous sounds to me, cause Chelsea will still have to buy players regardless who we get. We can get Mourinho back for all i care, but i guaranteed you he will complain about getting players, as he can't win with what we have.

Yeah but then where is the stability in that???

Fire Carlo now, get Guus for one year, and then get another manager?

Ridiculous sounds to me, cause Chelsea will still have to buy players regardless who we get. We can get Mourinho back for all i care, but i guaranteed you he will complain about getting players, as he can't win with what we have.

Might sound ridiculous but if it makes us better it doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Guest justin_3d

Might sound ridiculous but if it makes us better it doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds.

That is why i say, if the board thinks like that, then god help us!

That is why i say, if the board thinks like that, then god help us!

What's more ridiculous is keeping an awful manager for the sake of not paying up one year left on his contract.

Or keeping him for the sake of 'stability'.

Carlo needs a good end to the season now, because it will be hard enough to motivate those players after this.

Motivate? That rules Carlo out then i'm afraid.