Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres needs a good ball, he hasn't been given one.

Give him a GOOD ball, see if he scores or not.

Nonsense.

Fulham - Chelsea

*Luiz played a fantastic long ball from deep to Torres. Torres all on his own but failed to control the ball.

Man Utd - Chelsea

* Drogba crosses to Torres, Torres failed to connect and the ball ended up hitting the post.

* Torres' header that got saved by Van der Sar. It was a wonder save but he received a good ball.

Wigan - Chelsea

* Ivanovic plays a great ball from deep to Torres. Same thing that happened vs. Fulham happened here.

* Benayoun provides Torres with the perfect pass in front of goal, Torres fails to score.

And those are just the moments I can come up with right now.

People should stop acting like he's had no good chance at all. It's a lame excuse and it's getting annoying.

Got to give it to you, I agree

Thanks, like i said i hope Torres does do well, i just don't think he will, i think sometimes we are putting his first goal up rather than the team, and i think the team are starting to think like that to. Maybe i was a bit harsh to be honest, maybe not at the end of the season, but if it's still the same, then i think we can all agree it's not going to work out. By the way how do you keep so calm?, when were losing your so calm and know how to take it, wish i had what you had. Takes me about 10 minutes to calm down, then i come to senses.

I hope i am proved wrong, i really do, i wish that Fernando does do very well for this club, i just don't think he is, at the end of the day it's just my opinion, i'm wrong like 80 precent of the time i state something. I think i should be allowed to state an opinion without being called a plastic fan by some of the others. I just want the best for this club, i think people can do better than Fernando, i'll admit mostly i'm just pissed off the fact Drogba will be leaving.

I won't call you a plastic fan because you have the right to say what you think. I just don't understand why is everyone taling about letting players go. If we learned anything from this season than it is that we need to add them.

We should let some of them go, but not 9 like most of the people here write on their lists. 3-4 out and 2-4 in is much more reasonable.

Come on rather say something about Dzagoev than blame Carlo.

what can i say about Dzagoev?a good player but we dont need him.

Ancelotti Made mistakes.he need to pay.

Who can possibly replace Carlo? Who out there who is available can do the job better. I wish we would stop blaming Carlo and blame the players.

Porto Manager? whistling.gif

Nonsense.

Fulham - Chelsea

*Luiz played a fantastic long ball from deep to Torres. Torres all on his own but failed to control the ball.

Man Utd - Chelsea

* Drogba crosses to Torres, Torres failed to connect and the ball ended up hitting the post.

* Torres' header that got saved by Van der Sar. It was a wonder save but he received a good ball.

Wigan - Chelsea

* Ivanovic plays a great ball from deep to Torres. Same thing that happened vs. Fulham happened here.

* Benayoun provides Torres with the perfect pass in front of goal, Torres fails to score.

Exactly. He's been a bit unlucky, but even without those long balls i've been so disapointed to him, i mean the game against Wigan, when he was driving the ball across the field, right into the box, the defender had no chance of getting the ball of him, and his shooting attempt wasn't on at all, with Fernando's foot that should of at least been a big effect and troubled the keeper, or even go straight in, but it never.

what can i say about Dzagoev?a good player but we dont need him.

Ancelotti Made mistakes.he need to pay.

Why we don't need him? Can you explain since you are from Russia and you probably know more about him than I do.

Guest justin_3d

First congratulate United for their well deserved win.

I won't call nobody names, as that is done by haters and sore looser. So well done United, and hope you guys make it to the final!

Now facing the problem.

I feel that Carlo did made some mistake, but it's not enough to fire him. It is a waste of time and money to do this. What Chelsea needs is a couple of new players.

Lampard is past his prime, however, Lampard is not a creative player! He never was, and never will be! He is an attacking midfielder that scores many goals.

Lampard is not as sharp as last season because our team has been weaker then before.

Chelsea lacks a good creative force. A creative spark in the midfield is what Chelsea needs to help take this game to the next level.

Next the winger problem is something that has been plaguing the team for some time. Malouda, and Anelka are very hard to operate as winger, as they don't stay in their place to make spaces. They rather clog up together with each other, and hinders the forward plays. So it is why a good winger is needed since the days of Duff and Robben.

Moreover, as bad as Torres has been playing these last games, the problem has also laid in the system we being trying to use. We are missing a good creative force and winger to help feed more passes to Torres.

I believe these two problems are our main problem to fix. If we waste our money firing the coach, and getting a new one, we will be back at the same place.

Keep Carlo, and spend the money on the areas that need to be address!

And last, Drogba is a legend! People like Terry, Drogba and Lampard should retire with our team. They can be as influential as Giggs, Scholes and VDS. Just that at their age, they should play less games, get more rest, and become super subs.

I won't call you a plastic fan because you have the right to say what you think. I just don't understand why is everyone taling about letting players go. If we learned anything from this season than it is that we need to add them.

We should let some of them go, but not 9 like most of the people here write on their lists. 3-4 out and 2-4 in is much more reasonable.

The result made me a bit harsh i agree, and to be honest i should be waiting till the end of the season till i say that. Chelsea till i die, no matter what, just want the best for this club, and Lampard to me doesn't look like he's going to give anymore, comon we all love super frank, have pity on the manager who has to eventually let him go, if some how he amazingly got back on his feet and done something, then yes sure i was wrong. But i am in doubt with it, he's pretty sloppy, Essien does a lot better than Frank does on the field in my opinion. Essien even in his bad moment manages to pop out some creativity now and again, where Lampard i never really see it. I hope he does do better, don't we all.

Why we don't need him? Can you explain since you are from Russia and you probably know more about him than I do.

this season isnt a good one for him.many injurys and bad games.he had some good moments sometimes but not more.

no goals.....didnt lead cska to anywhere.

By the way he's not from russia, he said in his welcome thread today that he speaks russian but he's from india, i think it is. I can't really remember. But i agree, Dzaegov is really needed, someone like him would be brilliant.

Four words: I f*cking love Drogba.

That sums up this match for me.

Absolute Legend. Can't even imagine how disappointed he was to sit out the first half. Just pre-ordered the new shirt with his name, don't even care if he's not a Chelsea player next year.

Exactly. He's been a bit unlucky, but even without those long balls i've been so disapointed to him, i mean the game against Wigan, when he was driving the ball across the field, right into the box, the defender had no chance of getting the ball of him, and his shooting attempt wasn't on at all, with Fernando's foot that should of at least been a big effect and troubled the keeper, or even go straight in, but it never.

Yeah that was very poor too, it's like he has like no power in shots anymore. What happened to this guy..?

Anyway about your feelings on Torres, I was against getting him but now he's here, he's here to stay. So the club and the coach should do 'everything' they can to get the most out of him. That means get a player(s) that's great at playing balls behind the defence and get fast and skillfull wingers so we're dangerous on the counter-attack.

Absolute Legend. Can't even imagine how disappointed he was to sit out the first half. Just pre-ordered the new shirt with his name, don't even care if he's not a Chelsea player next year.

Yeah was thinking the same thing but at least he showed he's still top dog. Even when we were down by 2-1, he still went for it.

He might be a big baby sometimes but I still love him.