Man United 2-1 Chelsea

The possibility of winning the champions league is higher if you have a strong squad that is competitive week in week out in the domestic league.

To think you can get by with a small squad full of rubbish like Kalou and Zhirkov and chance your way to winning the champions league is just pathetic.

F*ck off Ancelotti.

And Lamaprd is becoming a massive problem but nobody even dares question him. Even a half-fit Yossi would have better control and vision under pressure. You see Giggs popping the ball about and creating angles and Lampard can barely control the ball under any pressure.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The possibility of winning the champions league is higher if you have a strong squad that is competitive week in week out in the domestic league.

To think you can get by with a small squad full of rubbish like Kalou and Zhirkov and chance your way to winning the champions league is just pathetic.

F*ck off Ancelotti.

And Lamaprd is becoming a massive problem but nobody even dares question him. Even a half-fit Yossi would have better control and vision under pressure. You see Giggs popping the ball about and creating angles and Lampard can barely control the ball under any pressure.

Remember Lamps and Essien being awful just last week? Shame Carlo must have missed that match.

Overplayed, all hands up.

Positive:

Ramires - shows skill and determination, seemed to be our only attacking force at some point

Ivanovic,Cole - wonderful play in my eyes, don't get the support they need by our "wingers"

Alex,JT - nothing to be ashamed of, perhaps the Park goal but that pass should never have gotten to Park if we had midfield

Drogba - really nice display from him

-away support was wonderful

Negative:

-the result obviously, but in a sense the Park goal gives me peace, then we can't blame the not given penalty

-Lampard, the guys is great, but he needs to be given a rotation like Giggs or Scholes. I just think he doesn't have the energy anymore to go week in week out.

-Torres,Anelka, Malouda- need to shape up and rather quick. All of them did some nice footwork and created 2-3 chances but missed all of them. I'm really fed up with 5 goals/season strikers. I'd rather see Sturridge playing for us. I'm not saying that they were 100% awful but they faded away. They started alright, Anelka had some good chances but that's it.

- Refereeing, soft yellows to mould the game, ungiven penalty.. leaves taste of shit in my mouth till next season.

Chelsea til I die.

We lost - to the best team over the two legs.

But I felt nothing but pride for the last half an hour. From ecstasy to despair in twenty seconds, the lads did not give up. If we'd have defended properly after the restart we might be discussing a famous win, but it just wasn't to be. An uphill task from the moment Rooney scored, Ramires' sending off confirmed our fates and Drogba's magnificent goal only set out to deflate us further.

This has not been our season - but we will bounce back. A massive overhaul in the summer - and the fact we can now focus on the league and finish second - means that a respectable finish in the table to this season is met by what looks like a season of promise next year. We will be back. Carefree.

Fair play to you dude! :clap:

Giggs gets a lot of rest and then has his good cameos.

So you put the priority of sacking Carlo befor addiong some young capable players. Says all about you.

Don't you need a new manager first to sign his own players? Say's it all about you.

Chelsea til I die.

We lost - to the best team over the two legs.

But I felt nothing but pride for the last half an hour. From ecstasy to despair in twenty seconds, the lads did not give up. If we'd have defended properly after the restart we might be discussing a famous win, but it just wasn't to be. An uphill task from the moment Rooney scored, Ramires' sending off confirmed our fates and Drogba's magnificent goal only set out to deflate us further.

This has not been our season - but we will bounce back. A massive overhaul in the summer - and the fact we can now focus on the league and finish second - means that a respectable finish in the table to this season is met by what looks like a season of promise next year. We will be back. Carefree.

top top post ,,,just what I'd expect from you ,,,I was too nervous to watch so watched Barca instead ,,,,Messi will destroy Manure

I really think Carlo got it all wrong tonight. I think Drogba should of started, its too much of an important game to leave him on the bench. Then taking Anelka off for Kalou who had said during the week that he couldn't focus on football at the moment with all that is happening in his home country. Ah well sure its over now. This has been a shit season but I think they will have learned a lot from it! I just hope united don't win the champions league!

I think somebody can earn a lot of money by writing the book called 'How to win the CL' ?carloeyebrow.jpeg

Really depressed right now,don't know what to say.

Seeing 37-yearold overlapping,Carrick dominateing Lamps and Park scoring a goal,it's just too much for me.sad.gif

Glad to see so many good posts and reactions out here, proud to be a Chelsea fan.

I'm 110% behind Ancelotti but we also need to re-build. To blindly go into next season with this squad we will cut our finger again. It's good to point fingers now at Ancelotti but in the long term, when he gets the authority he deserves and the squad he deserves, we can't judge him. You might argue that on paper SAF had a weaker team but they had the passion and urge to do it. We just showed up, thinking of whatever. I think we need to break the spine to some extent of current Chelsea and build a new one. I can't wait for summer to give us chance to regroup and rebuild, rethink and reevaluate all of this.

I don't think we can blame Ancelotti with tactics, perhaps only the line-up. How can Ancelotti's tactics change the fact that we can't take our chances, we were pressing and scored with 10 players. It was all right in the tactical apartment. What we lack is creativity and unity. Remember, it's good to point finger with emotions high but realistically, I'd let 3-4 players go than to let Ancelotti go.

We needed a season like this. We'd be lying if we said it wasn't coming. It's a chance to build a new team, a younger team, a long-term team.

I agree. It really was coming.

We needed a season like this. We'd be lying if we said it wasn't coming. It's a chance to build a new team, a younger team, a long-term team.

Yeah exactly. Roman will build us that team! He has every faith in us persuing our European dream. It might not be this year, but we do have a chance in the summer to bring in the right players and be a real dominant team again this following season.

KTBFFH!

We needed a season like this as a signal for Roman, but I'm not sure he'll understand what's happening and what he has to do...

We needed a season like this as a signal for Roman, but I'm not sure he'll understand what's happening and what he has to do...

So you want to say that a self-made billionare is stupid?