Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Glad to see so many good posts and reactions out here, proud to be a Chelsea fan.

I'm 110% behind Ancelotti but we also need to re-build. To blindly go into next season with this squad we will cut our finger again. It's good to point fingers now at Ancelotti but in the long term, when he gets the authority he deserves and the squad he deserves, we can't judge him. You might argue that on paper SAF had a weaker team but they had the passion and urge to do it. We just showed up, thinking of whatever. I think we need to break the spine to some extent of current Chelsea and build a new one. I can't wait for summer to give us chance to regroup and rebuild, rethink and reevaluate all of this.

I don't think we can blame Ancelotti with tactics, perhaps only the line-up. How can Ancelotti's tactics change the fact that we can't take our chances, we were pressing and scored with 10 players. It was all right in the tactical apartment. What we lack is creativity and unity. Remember, it's good to point finger with emotions high but realistically, I'd let 3-4 players go than to let Ancelotti go.

I´m sorry but I disagreed

Anchelotti is the Mayor Responsable for the Fail... This Team is Better than the Last Season.... and Anchelotti wasn´t able to manage it.... You said we can not Blame him for the Tactics... totaly Wrong ... We at least Lost 7 games for Anchelottis Tactical Display and that Include Starting Line up.... Because Starting Line Up is the Base of the Tactical Game... so I can not undestand Why you said we can not Blame anchelotti for the Tactical but We can for the line-up..... Has no sense what so ever... If you belive Anchelotti fail stating the game them Fail the Game ...

I´m Going to tell you Why we can blame Anchelotti for not Taking our Chances in the game... Because He fail to adapt the Team when the players got Injury.... When Lampard misses 2 Months Anchelotti Continue to play 3 in the Midfield ERROR.... You can not play 4-3-3 with 3 Defensive Midfield like Essien, Ramirez and MIkel..... He could not manage to chance the Sistem for a Simple One like 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1..... This Season is to blame the Midfield... but the Midfiel Fail because Anchelotti let them Fail... never change...

When Torres Show up , Anchelotti Change not Because Midfield was not Working ... no.... It was because he need Torres Up From So we Change to 4-4-2. Again Fail because the Problem was not in from... was in the Midfield.... ANd never fix the Problem...

We score with 10 Players.... And Yet We can not with 11??' How can that be Good, if Futbol is a 11 Player Game?? How can the Tactical Deparment is right If we Score with 10 and not with 11??.... Anchelotti Fail Again Because He should Never let Ramirez play so much With a Yellow Card with a team who was totaly Display for Counter attack.... of course he was almost 60% of posibilities to send them off.... Why Anchelotti did not send Mikel for Ramirez .... ANd Why The best Passing Midfiel of the Season Mikel was on the bech...?? Again Anchelotti Fail.

And Yes the 3 or 4 players will Go.... like Bosingwa, Yuri, Ferreira maybe Kalou... But.... Anchelotti Should Go to...

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[qoute name=Sh0n3x' timestamp='1302645222' post='199340]

One good thing I can see is that Drogba is coming to his old self. It's good to have him back :)

Agree with justin_3d

Shame its too late....

Yeah that was very poor too, it's like he has like no power in shots anymore. What happened to this guy..?

Anyway about your feelings on Torres, I was against getting him but now he's here, he's here to stay. So the club and the coach should do 'everything' they can to get the most out of him. That means get a player(s) that's great at playing balls behind the defence and get fast and skillfull wingers so we're dangerous on the counter-attack.

Maybe it could work, Drogba took awhile to develope, could be the same as Torres, or maybe not. Is it a lack of faith in me?, i really don't know, even from myself i can't exactly tell, but i just have a false prediction about Torres, i can't see him offering greatnes to the club, infact i can see failure in it. He should be able to develope into our style by next season, but i still don't think he will be great, i reckon we could of made better use of a better striker than buying Torres, in fairness, i wasn't to fussed on getting him either, and i never really liked Torres before, but then again who does like Liverpool players besides liverpool?.

Maybe it could work, Drogba took awhile to develope, could be the same as Torres, or maybe not. Is it a lack of faith in me?, i really don't know, even from myself i can't exactly tell, but i just have a false prediction about Torres, i can't see him offering greatnes to the club, infact i can see failure in it. He should be able to develope into our style by next season, but i still don't think he will be great, i reckon we could of made better use of a better striker than buying Torres, in fairness, i wasn't to fussed on getting him either, and i never really liked Torres before, but then again who does like Liverpool players besides liverpool?.

Don't see him offering greatness to club too. I've said this before and people here don't like it when I say it but I don't see him becoming the '2007-2009' Torres anymore. Really really hope I'm wrong though.

not india...............................................doh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gif

ISRAEL,but i know russian,i was in russian and my parents come from there.

i watch the russian leauge every week....

Ooops my bad.

I´m sorry but I disagreed

Anchelotti is the Mayor Responsable for the Fail... This Team is Better than the Last Season.... and Anchelotti wasn´t able to manage it.... You said we can not Blame him for the Tactics... totaly Wrong ... We at least Lost 7 games for Anchelottis Tactical Display and that Include Starting Line up.... Because Starting Line Up is the Base of the Tactical Game... so I can not undestand Why you said we can not Blame anchelotti for the Tactical but We can for the line-up..... Has no sense what so ever... If you belive Anchelotti fail stating the game them Fail the Game ...

I´m Going to tell you Why we can blame Anchelotti for not Taking our Chances in the game... Because He fail to adapt the Team when the players got Injury.... When Lampard misses 2 Months Anchelotti Continue to play 3 in the Midfield ERROR.... You can not play 4-3-3 with 3 Defensive Midfield like Essien, Ramirez and MIkel..... He could not manage to chance the Sistem for a Simple One like 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1..... This Season is to blame the Midfield... but the Midfiel Fail because Anchelotti let them Fail... never change...

When Torres Show up , Anchelotti Change not Because Midfield was not Working ... no.... It was because he need Torres Up From So we Change to 4-4-2. Again Fail because the Problem was not in from... was in the Midfield.... ANd never fix the Problem...

We score with 10 Players.... And Yet We can not with 11??' How can that be Good, if Futbol is a 11 Player Game?? How can the Tactical Deparment is right If we Score with 10 and not with 11??.... Anchelotti Fail Again Because He should Never let Ramirez play so much With a Yellow Card with a team who was totaly Display for Counter attack.... of course he was almost 60% of posibilities to send them off.... Why Anchelotti did not send Mikel for Ramirez .... ANd Why The best Passing Midfiel of the Season Mikel was on the bech...?? Again Anchelotti Fail.

And Yes the 3 or 4 players will Go.... like Bosingwa, Yuri, Ferreira maybe Kalou... But.... Anchelotti Should Go to...

You are talking like he has a magic wand.

If I remember corectly he played Malouda and Zhirkov in that 3 man midfield. We were using 4-4-2 now and it was as bad as before. How could he control injuries of Lampard, Yossi and Yury?

Who does he have in midfield? Ozil and Kaka on the bench?

Don't see him offering greatness to club too. I've said this before and people here don't like it when I say it but I don't see him becoming the '2007-2009' Torres anymore. Really really hope I'm wrong though.

He's definitely left his prime, i know that. I really don't want him to be pushed as our main striker if you know what i mean, i really wanted to keep the likes of Drogba on, get Sturridge starting a lot more, and assisting strike force, and also buying a striker such as Lukaku. I don't know how four of those would of fitted in. So i can see Drogba leaving, not going to blame Torres, but i think it was a bad decision. Unless Torres is useful in other ways, such as falling back and helping strikers, also being there when needed and netting a few in at times when needed, i would be very happy. But then again that worked on Fifa Manager for me, so i doubt it would happen in real life.

You are talking like he has a magic wand.

If I remember corectly he played Malouda and Zhirkov in that 3 man midfield. We were using 4-4-2 now and it was as bad as before. How could he control injuries of Lampard, Yossi and Yury?

Who does he have in midfield? Ozil and Kaka on the bench?

Does Ferguson have the magic wand then?

If i am not that wrong United had more injuries than us this season.Yet they will win the PL title and are through to the semi-finals.And they don't have Ozil and Kaka on the bench,they have Park,Fletcher and Carrick.

I could have been wrong all this time but i have always thought that they are mediocre players.

I have to agree though that Ancelotti is not the only one to blame.The players have let him down big time.

cech

cole

terry

luiz

ivanovic

essien

ramires

mceachran

neymar

Drogba

& torres (if in form)

smiliecap1.gif

I really feel Drogba has a part to play in this team. He has the whole summer 'getting to know' Torres on the field. Hopefully some magic will occur... If not I'd rather swap Torres with Sanchez.

Guest justin_3d

If i am not that wrong United had more injuries than us this season.Yet they will win the PL title and are through to the semi-finals.And they don't have Ozil and Kaka on the bench,they have Park,Fletcher and Carrick.

I could have been wrong all this time but i have always thought that they are mediocre players.

Comparing SAF to Carlo is silly. Cause first he has been at the club for such a long time, and he has complete control over the players he can get!

chelsea starting 11 next season (here we go)

cech

cole

terry

luiz

ivanovic

essien

ramires

mceachran

neymar

sanchez

& torres

whistling.gif

feedback?

My feedback is that I don't like the sound of Neymar at chelsea, he already got a huge ego and acts like a cunt at times, he will probably end up like Robinho with lots of wasted potential. Sanchez sounds great though but Josh will still be too young to play that many matches and I prefer us to get anoher great central midfielder who really knows how to play ball, like Pastore, that is not to say that I don't think Josh should have the chance a lot more than this season but I really want a central midfielder who can not just run his ass off other than Josh.

I have to agree though that Ancelotti is not the only one to blame.The players have let him down big time.

Their not mediocre players though are they? People have just come to assume this, but Carrick and Park have blown us out of the water over these two legs! They also have a better rate of teamwork if their performances are anything to go by. Look at their 4 goal comeback against West ham!

I'm not familiar with they injuries. I agree that those three aren't the best players. But they have a very effective team. They can switch from their usual 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 and 4-3-3, because they have at least some good options.

We replaced 4-3-3 with 4-42 and we were poor again.