Man United 2-1 Chelsea

We needed a season like this. We'd be lying if we said it wasn't coming. It's a chance to build a new team, a younger team, a long-term team.

I think we need seasons like this one like a hole in the head.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even flinch when Drogba scored, I knew we were going out. However, I do agree,

Chelsea till I die.

Really ?

I was running round the living room like Marco Tardelli (World Cup final 82) then stood pumping my fists at the TV screaming C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

I'd only sat down and those cunts scored....talk about gutted.

We needed a season like this. We'd be lying if we said it wasn't coming. It's a chance to build a new team, a younger team, a long-term team.

Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely. I've been saying this for some time - we were only postponing the inevitable when we sacked Scolari. This was always going to happen simply because of age; our players are only getting older. The 'transitional season' has come and gone and in all fairness, 2nd/3rd in the Premier League and the last eight of the European Cup isn't half bad when you consider the doom-and-gloom predictions of December.

Glad to see so many good posts and reactions out here, proud to be a Chelsea fan.

I'm 110% behind Ancelotti but we also need to re-build. To blindly go into next season with this squad we will cut our finger again. It's good to point fingers now at Ancelotti but in the long term, when he gets the authority he deserves and the squad he deserves, we can't judge him. You might argue that on paper SAF had a weaker team but they had the passion and urge to do it. We just showed up, thinking of whatever. I think we need to break the spine to some extent of current Chelsea and build a new one. I can't wait for summer to give us chance to regroup and rebuild, rethink and reevaluate all of this.

I don't think we can blame Ancelotti with tactics, perhaps only the line-up. How can Ancelotti's tactics change the fact that we can't take our chances, we were pressing and scored with 10 players. It was all right in the tactical apartment. What we lack is creativity and unity. Remember, it's good to point finger with emotions high but realistically, I'd let 3-4 players go than to let Ancelotti go.

Thoroughly agreed. I'd give this post 10 rep points if I could, absolutely spot on.

We´ll I did not see the game... But for what I can read in the Commentaries... This Game was the Reflex of the entery Season...

How many games we start loosing it.... after missing at least 3 or 4 Goals..... How many... Bad Changes... from Anchelotti.... Ramirez was a Yellow Card, In a Game that Man U will Counter Attack... Ramirez Should go out For Mikel or Yoshi earlier.... Bad call from the coach.... Score 1 Gol.... and we let them score us again in the next play.... How many time we all tought we were out of the Spell of the Bad moment?? We never Got out.... it was an Ilusion.... How many games Did you all felt this team without Spirit... With no tempo.... without Energy... Without hearth..... This game was no different... Push the game for 30 min.... No goal... The rest of the Game was a full mixed up... All Ideas were lost.... We score for Individual Effort and little bit of Luck, but no game of team. The most remarkable Thing of all season was

WE LOST THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP IN THE MOMENT WE START...... ANCHELOTTI WAS NEVER CAPABLE OF FIXING THIS TEAM....

I belive Anchelotti got the team in high Level and was Lucky to take the Double... But this year... show the real Anchelotti.... The one who can not take the team out of the Forest when we are lost... The one who can not Inspire a Players to Win Important Games....

I just Hope.... Jose or Hiddink replace Carlo.... because we can not affort another season like this... with empty hands

What we need is wingers, top quality wingers. Modern football is played through the flanks, not boring predictable passes like we do. United have got Giggs, Valencia, Nani, Rooney. We got no one.

Anelka really didn't have that energy to run the game for the whole 90 minutes.

gutted put pissed off at the same time over the two legs we was so poor no fight in our game at all really was winding me up

like a few people have said lamps needs to be dropped hes been poor since he got back from injury IMO

i said all game bring on Yosi think he would have done someting good but we will never know

i think Carlo will be let go i aint got nothing against the guy but the players aint playing for him anymore

also agree with you guys we did need this bad season lets just get the wins we need to fin 3rd or better and then get moving on sorting this team out i think most players should be worried about there spot to be fair

onward and upwards

KTBFFH

WE need manager with a strong character,with influence,that can put the players in the right place,not a weak one like ancelotti.

Come on rather say something about Dzagoev than blame Carlo.

Players i would like to see go at the end of the season: Bosingwa, Anelka, Kalou, Lampard, Malouda & Torres.

We lost i knew we would, however i didn't think we would do so fucking bad, can't fully blame Ancelotti for this, players are underperforming, big respect to Drogba all he does is try and try and try. Some players can't even be arsed, Kalou looked like he didn't even want to participate in the match. Ashamed about the players, Lampard really hasn't got it anymore, we need a midfielder who is a constant playmaker and is the backbone of the team, Lampard isn't that anymore.

Players i would like to see go at the end of the season: Bosingwa, Anelka, Kalou, Lampard, Malouda & Torres.

We lost i knew we would, however i didn't think we would do so fucking bad, can't fully blame Ancelotti for this, players are underperforming, big respect to Drogba all he does is try and try and try. Some players can't even be arsed, Kalou looked like he didn't even want to participate in the match. Ashamed about the players, Lampard really hasn't got it anymore, we need a midfielder who is a constant playmaker and is the backbone of the team, Lampard isn't that anymore.

Lampard? Are you fucking joking?