Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba did make all the difference.

Boswinga might have been a good choice the way that Portuguese ref protected Nani -there was obviously a mationality thing going on.

Also anyone notice Nani and that little mexican shit waving imaginary cards at the ref , it swayed it in their favour. :fainthv9:

Nani is Portugese, the ref. was from spain.

Guest justin_3d

This quote says it all for me:

There was more than £250m-worth of talent on show among the 22 players which started last night, boasting between them a record 1,288 international caps. But, for all that, it was the side with the greater team spirit from the more stable club which deservedly went through. That is a factor Roman Abramovich should take into great consideration before wielding the axe on yet another manager.

People who keep asking to sack Carlo, have turn like Real Madrid fan, in wanting to fire coach back after back. We need stability. So let Carlo continue the work.

This quote says it all for me:

People who keep asking to sack Carlo, have turn like Real Madrid fan, in wanting to fire coach back after back. We need stability. So let Carlo continue the work.

If this were Real Madrid, Ancelotti would be gone already.

Guest justin_3d

If this were Real Madrid, Ancelotti would be gone already.

Exactly and that is not what we need. The team that beat us was done because of a good manager that has been able to handle his business in the squad.

And not to mention he has also had bad seasons like Carlo has had. Some really bad seasons, that people similar like you started calling for SAF head despite what he had done in the past....

Exactly and that is not what we need. The team that beat us was done because of a good manager that has been able to handle his business in the squad.

And not to mention he has also had bad seasons like Carlo has had. Some really bad seasons, that people similar like you started calling for SAF head despite what he had done in the past....

All the same, the bad seasons he had was more down to having a really sub standard squad than anything else, our squad right now is pretty good yet we were knocked out at the last 16 stage last year and the quater final stage this year, that isn't good enough. Tactically Ancelotti is inept and I think there are serious doubts as to wether he is a visionary who can see beyond the present and do what is best for the team for the future and thats what we need.

I just returned from the meeting. I am not angry, nor disappointed, nor frustrated. Sad is the right word, so sad. However, we absolutely didn't deserve to go through. Man United were better - the performance, the tactics, how they took their chances. We were alive only 30 seconds and that's sad. Never mind, KTF

Guest justin_3d

All the same, the bad seasons he had was more down to having a really sub standard squad than anything else, our squad right now is pretty good yet we were knocked out at the last 16 stage last year and the quater final stage this year, that isn't good enough. Tactically Ancelotti is inept and I think there are serious doubts as to wether he is a visionary who can see beyond the present and do what is best for the team for the future and thats what we need.

Our squad right now is good???

You don't say? So why on the third season of Mourinho reign he was complaining to buy more players, as that is the season he started to go down???

And that was back then. Now our squad is more weaker then that one which Mourinho wanted to make more stronger....

Our squad right now is good???

You don't say? So why on the third season of Mourinho reign he was complaining to buy more players, as that is the season he started to go down???

And that was back then. Now our squad is more weaker then that one which Mourinho wanted to make more stronger....

Since then we've brought in Ramires, Luiz, Ivanovic, Anelka, Zhirkov, Sturridge and Benayoun and there are probably others Im forgetting. I dont disagree that the squad is weaker now than before but Man Utd's squad is significantly weaker now than it was before too.

Guest justin_3d

Since then we've brought in Ramires, Luiz, Ivanovic, Anelka, Zhirkov, Sturridge and Benayoun and there are probably others Im forgetting. I dont disagree that the squad is weaker now than before but Man Utd's squad is significantly weaker now than it was before too.

Different players that have been brought by different managers for different purposes.

Ivan and Anelka, Avram. Yury Guss. Bosingwa Scolari.

If we keep firing coach's, then we will never have one coach that can buy players according to his philosophy like SAF does at United.

Now we have done good in buying Ramires, Yossi and David Luiz. We should continue that trend, and not mess up the work.