• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Ivan-Alex-Terry-Cole

Mikel

Ramires-Essien-Lampard

Anelka-Torres

subs: Turnbull, Benayoun, Bosingwa, Kalou, Drogba

Drogba to come as a subs and scare the crap out of them and hopefully score like last time

Against Wigan for an experiment i'd try ;

Ivan...............JT...............Alex (If fit).......Cole

Bosingwa...Ramires.......Mikel.........Zhirkov

.....................Torres...........Drogba.................

-------------------------Cech----------------------

Ivanovic ------------Alex ------------Terry ------------Cole-----

Ramires ----------------Mikel----------------Lampard----------

--------------------------Benayoun-------------------------------

-----------------Drogba-----------Torres-------------------

i would play

................................................Cech........................................

....Ivanovich...............Alex..................Terry................A.Cole...

....Benayoun.............Ramires............Mikel..............Zhirkov..

...................................Anelka.................Torres.......................

Essien and Lampard haven't offered nothing in this team for a long time, i would like to see that midfield play against Wigan and see how they do, and if they do good then give them a go against Man u, as im sure they wouldn't do much worse than Lampard and Essien, with there slow build up and sloppy passes!

Or maybe go with Jose's 4-1-4-1 type formation.

Ivan------------Alex-----------JT----------Cole

-------------------------Mikel----------------------

Bosingwa--Ramires----Lampard-------Zhirkov

-------------------------Drogba-------------------

With Benayoun and Torres to bring on at some point.

i would play

................................................Cech........................................

....Ivanovich...............Alex..................Terry................A.Cole...

....Benayoun.............Ramires............Mikel..............Zhirkov..

...................................Anelka.................Torres.......................

Essien and Lampard haven't offered nothing in this team for a long time, i would like to see that midfield play against Wigan and see how they do, and if they do good then give them a go against Man u, as im sure they wouldn't do much worse than Lampard and Essien, with there slow build up and sloppy passes!

I like this.

For me i would go with this team:

............................................Cech...............................................

Ivan......................Alex......................Terry........................Cole

............................................Mikel...............................................

...................Ramires.........................Benayoun.....................

Kalou.................................Torres................................Zhirkov

Obviously depends on the fitness of Alex and Benayoun. But i would just like to see a team with some proper balance to it. A proper holding midfielder, Ramires playing box to box, Banayoun the attacking playmaker. 2 direct wingers and a target man.

There is no chance of this team going out there though against the Mancs.

Well against Wigan I'd give this a go and see if the system works first.

-------------------------Cech-----------------------

Ivanovic-------Alex-------Terry--------A.Cole

----------------Essien------Mikel-----------------

-----Ramires------Benayoun----Malouda---

-----------------------Torres------------------------

SUBS: Torres (Drogba), Essien (Anelka), Benayoun (Lampard) Thus reverting to 4-3-3. We're going to have to be flexible to accommodate Torres and Drogba and beat United.

I might be tempted to rest Terry and put Luiz in for the Wigan game just to give him some game time. Obviosuly, we wouldn't be able to do that against United.

I would go - if both Alex and Benayoun are fit - for....

-------------------- Cech

---- Ivanovic - Alex - Terry - A.Cole

----------------------- Mikel

------------ Ramires

--- Benayoun -------------- Zhirkov

----------------------- Kalou

-------------- Drogba

If they aren't fit...

------------------- Cech

-- Paulo - Ivanovic - Terry - A.Cole

------------------- Mikel

---------- Ramires ---- Lampard

----- Kalou --- Drogba --- Zhirkov

Why is everyone throwing in Benayoun? I think his lack of games wouldn't be a great idea... especially on a night like Tuesday

Basically because he is the only creative playmaker type player we have (other than Josh). Add to that the fact that Essien and Lampards form has been poor. We are doing ourselves no favours by continuing to play out of form players...