Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooney, Messi and Neymar in Barca's line up, and a season after they played 4 CM's alot? no way. Also Pedro is important for them i think.

Totally agree. Pedro is the player who provides the width on the right or left (can play both very well as hes ambidextrous, can use his right as well as his left) for Barca, hes vital to them as he can stretch teams that are sitting compact.

I don't think Rooney would join Barcelona, maybe as a last escape from ManUtd but his preference would be to stay in England. Just imagine him trying to learn a second language. Nobody would understand that thick scouse accent.

Jose Mourinho wants @WayneRooney and will offer him a five-year, £240,000-a-week deal if terms can be agreed with United (Mail) #CFC #MUFC

Please let that be true! I prefer Rooney to Cavani and he's English (helps with the regs)...

Rooney can either play up front or cover for Mata - he's such a versatile player and has a great work ethic on the pitch... We need someone like him in the middle of the park, perfect transition guy from Defence to Attack.

Anything under 30 million is a bargain!!!

Him and DeRossi = most awesome :)

Please let that be true! I prefer Rooney to Cavani and he's English (helps with the regs)...

Rooney can either play up front or cover for Mata - he's such a versatile player and has a great work ethic on the pitch... We need someone like him in the middle of the park, perfect transition guy from Defence to Attack.

Anything under 30 million is a bargain!!!

Him and DeRossi = most awesome :)

Same.

I'd definately use him as a striker again though, not in a deeper role. But yea, he's a gifted player who's versatility could really come in handy in case of injuries/suspensions.

Im sure that the dailymail thing isnt true.

Mou sayed in his interview he won't give much money for transfers. And the weekly wages? 240k? Huh!?!?

Somebody is playin' there. 200k maybe. one pound over? For sure not. Big lie.

I don't think you guys understand the financial impact of 240k wages. That's 12.5 million a YEAR, and would make him more expensive than cavani since cavani allegedly agreed to wages that were 100k less a week than that.

But then again, Cavani's going for 71m euros and we don't know whether Rooney is demanding £240,000 or whether Cavani wanted £140,000. It's all just speculation at the moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You