Wayne Rooney

J.F.

There is a greater chance of Rafa coming back and being an assistant to Mourinho than Rooney being sold this window

Better still, how about Benitez being appointed as Chief Executive, and he offers Torres a new 5-year-deal "behind Mourinho's back!"

I'd rather see all that happen than see us sign Rooney...... at the expense of Juan Mata!

Moral: don't sell our back to back player of the season.. end of!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF he scores?

Mata is one of the most important players at Chelsea for the last two seasons. Irreplaceable.

Rooney can score 20-30 goals, I do not care how many, Mata should never be sold as part of some Rooney´s deal.

I´d rather end up 2nd or 3rd with Mata, than get rid of this class act. Mata is poetry in motion & no fucking Rooney can replace that, in my view. Straight deal, maybe, even that there is no guarantee the Shrek will score many goals as some of you think he will. His transfer fee, wages. Fuck him. Bring Eto´o for peanuts in comparison. Then, let´s see how it goes in January.

Lol I'd rather get relegate than sell a player? What the f.... I love Mata, but is sooner sell him and win the league than keep him and finish third.

Your whole statement is bizarre.

Do you want Wayne to say 'I want to stay or go?

JM: Yes, I would like.

How do you know that Wayne has ‘started this situation’?

JM: I know. Because I know.

Do you want me to tell you what for me is the most important thing? It is that he played very well. He played very well. He was a real professional, played for his club, played for the club that pays him. Tried to win, tried to score. He was fantastic., After that he wants to leave? He has to say. Or he decided now he doesn’t want to leave any more. His problem. But I praise him because he was fantastic, he played a fantastic match in difficult circumstances he played fantastic.

How do you know Wayne wanted to leave?

JM: He told somebody who is very important in his career.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You