Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems he's now happy not being the star player and having to play in midfield. Shame.

At least now the Mata swap stories will go away.

I think Sir Bobby Charlton convinced Rooney to stay at United.

He's only 14 goals away from becoming United's third highest goalscorer of all time...

You wouldn't throw away the chance of being mentioned alongside legendary players unless a) you really don't give a shit about the club or B) you really hate the guts of your manager and feel a change of scenery is needed.

And just as I suspected a few weeks back, no matter how bad it looks, no matter how obvious it was that he was unhappy and wanted to leave, the United fans cheered him like sheep as if nothing ever happened. Just like the last time he wanted out.

he hasn't really, we where the ones that went after him we have wasted our own time really

Mourinho needed to be sure before chasing a top player from Man United. We would be silly to do it if there were no indications. Rooney simply changed his mind again, he did three years ago, he did it again.

Not his fault we didn't look for more alternatives in time.

-_- true, but if he had just been happy under Moyes and got on with his football, we would have signed a striker by now.

he hasn't really, we where the ones that went after him we have wasted our own time really

Rooney's camp told us to go after him.

LOOOL at everybody who said I was lunatic when I said Rooney didnt want to leave nor play at Chelsea and he was only having a diva issue so he could have his ego taken care...:wank2:

Yes.

we miss out on a world class striker - and have a striker force of torres/ba/lukaku, who mou thinks are simply not good enough to have a starting place against a team like united.

so, ok , i see your point of celebrating...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You