Wayne Rooney

J.F.

icon_thud.gificon_thud.gificon_thud.gificon_thud.gif

Between your comments on Moyes earlier and that comment there, I'm struggling to take you seriously

Do you really think I care what you think? Of course I don't, move on. We really don't need Suarez nonsense, shock everyone and go for Bale.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think I care what you think? Of course I don't, move on. We really don't need Suarez nonsense, shock everyone and go for Bale.

We're probably the absolute last club in the world Spuds would deal with. They'd probably turn down £100m from us for Bale.

i dodnt get why people come up with suarez. liverpool wont sell him and it is clear. and we wont be after him. if rooney fails it will be most probably etoo. cant see other alternatives on the market atm.

and just a LOL at going for bale. yeah levy will surely sell him to us after modric saga and willian. are people even taking some time to think about what they write sometimes?

After the episode with us and stealing Willian off their wishlist.. I highly doubt they would allow us to nick Bale too..

..and anyway, Bale isn't needed since we already have a swarm of midfield options at our disposal!

We're probably the absolute last club in the world Spuds would deal with. They'd probably turn down £100m from us for Bale.

But do they want Utd to get him either? I can't see Utd paying like £80m?

i have heard a club named Real Madrid is interested in bale. but dont know if its true.

Even if United matched Real's bid or exceeded it by £5m Spuds would reject it. Don't think any amount of money could persuade Levy to sell to a team in England.

He'll be a Madrid player any day now.

And I will seriously delete my gaming channel of two years if we do sign Bale... I am that confident we won't be the team that signs him!

Real Madrid will get him eventually.. it's just taking longer to strike a deal between both clubs because we stole Willian from them, and now they're looking for other players.

My guess is that he will probably stay. The way he played against us was sensational, particularly when under the cosh of all the speculation.. otherwise he wouldn't have gotten back to tackle Ramires all the way from deep and immediately start a United attack..

..if he would have deliberately scored an own goal.. there would have been cause for concern! :lol:

it's all up to Rooney though!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You