Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Coutinho has and will continue to improve, Sturridge will be more settled and already looked great for them, and they've bought a few players that'll improve them. If Suarez stays and is as good as he was last season they have a shot at 4th.

I am not sure about liverpool.

I watched Sturridge last year and he is still just a poacher, coutinho through ball was fantastic and I am not sure about their signings.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arse would need a lot more than Rooney to win the league. Right now on paper I actually fancy Liverpool to finish higher than them if Suarez ends up staying. Spuds look better than they do too and even if Bale is sold I think they finish above Arse.

Think this is finally the season that Wenger doesn't ride his MASSIVE wave of flukey luck and finishes outside of the top 4.

Actually arsenal team is decent (before they lost arteta), last year their problem is VERMAELEN. The moment arsene understand that koncielny and metersacker partnership is their best partnership, they played much better.

Actually arsenal team is decent (before they lost arteta), last year their problem is VERMAELEN. The moment arsene understand that koncielny and metersacker partnership is their best partnership, they played much better.

They have a strong first XI when everyone's healthy but their squad depth is miles behind the top 3. No way they can win the title or make a deep CL run with that squad. Hell, most of Arsenal's current starters wouldn't make the City, Chelsea, or United benches.

They have a strong first XI when everyone's healthy but their squad depth is miles behind the top 3. No way they can win the title or make a deep CL run with that squad. Hell, most of Arsenal's current starters wouldn't make the City, Chelsea, or United benches.

If u are talking about top 3, i agree. i don't see them competing for top 3.

I think spurs will be really good next season. Not sure about Liverpool though.

Well, it would shut up a lot of critics, saying about Jose's second coming being unsuccessful and a flat out failure!

Even Mark Lawrenson predicted that outcome, which is surprising because he tends to talk positively about Chelsea's chances... about 80% of the time.

Really? Lawrenson's a twat.

Rooney's relative importance to United is unknown at this present time because the season hasn't started. If RVP picks up an injury or tactically he becomes an asset to Moyes for whatever reason, that changes things. If not.. Rooney's value will drop in january, so it's in United's best interest to sell NOW.

Frank Lampard: "I think Chelsea have made their interest known. That's a decision for them and @WayneRooney to come to." #CFC (Sky)

Frank Lampard: "We're going into the season strong, but if the manager wants to add another player we all hope he gets his man @WayneRooney" #CFC

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8874290/frank-lampard-says-jose-mourinho-has-had-a-huge-impact-on-his-career

Please don't push for him, he is not the saviour, and I don't think he is overly fussed about coming to chelsea. If he does come obviously he will suddenly say he always loves them, lol, nah move on.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You