Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Leave the biggest and most successful club in the country who have a squad capable of competing for every major trophy to join a club with the 5th or 6th best squad in the league, haven't won a trophy in 8 years, and wouldn't be able to pay him within £80k of his current wages.

Rooney isn't the brightest bulb but even he ain't that stupid.

Spot on there!

Arsenal might still not make the group stages of the Champions League if they don't get past Fenerbahce, and if he joins them... well... he'd look like a right mug wouldn't he??

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said to me, he'll join Arsenal, make them brilliant and they'll win the league

I can't see it myself

If so, we'll probably have to start calling them Rooney FC.. he'll have to carry their team into the top four, just like RVP did! :lol:

Ah but if they did win the league, we would look silly.

They won't win the league with just Rooney! They never did when they had RVP.

A true, togetherness of a squad wins you a title.. not a single individual who happens to be a frontman.

Edited by chrismada9

I know, lol,

How great it would be if we won the league first shot with Jose back.

Well, it would shut up a lot of critics, saying about Jose's second coming being unsuccessful and a flat out failure!

Even Mark Lawrenson predicted that outcome, which is surprising because he tends to talk positively about Chelsea's chances... about 80% of the time.

Time is running out wazza make your mind up either you stay or Put in a transfer request make your intentions clear. So what if he looses Money Lebron took a paycut when he Went to South beach look have that turned out 2 Championships in a row not bad..

Arse would need a lot more than Rooney to win the league. Right now on paper I actually fancy Liverpool to finish higher than them if Suarez ends up staying. Spuds look better than they do too and even if Bale is sold I think they finish above Arse.

Think this is finally the season that Wenger doesn't ride his MASSIVE wave of flukey luck and finishes outside of the top 4.

Arse would need a lot more than Rooney to win the league. Right now on paper I actually fancy Liverpool to finish higher than them if Suarez ends up staying. Spuds look better than they do too and even if Bale is sold I think they finish above Arse.

Think this is finally the season that Wenger doesn't ride his MASSIVE wave of flukey luck and finishes outside of the top 4.

Liverpool are not going to finish above Arsenal, Everton finished above them.

Liverpool are not going to finish above Arsenal, Everton finished above them.

Coutinho has and will continue to improve, Sturridge will be more settled and already looked great for them, and they've bought a few players that'll improve them. If Suarez stays and is as good as he was last season they have a shot at 4th.

Coutinho has and will continue to improve, Sturridge will be more settled and already looked great for them, and they've bought a few players that'll improve them. If Suarez stays and is as good as he was last season they have a shot at 4th.

Plus if they get Willian? Very good team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You