Wayne Rooney

J.F.

And?

I don't mind him, really by no means do i dislike Rooney, he has had many good games, many great goals, many good england performances. I personally quite like him as a person, coleen is lovely and their wee kids, by no means do i dislike him. But from a purely football point i think his best days are behind him but if ANYONE can bring him back it would be Jose, but i just dont want us ripped off. £30m tops.

Worry about CFC finances when they start saying sorry about taking ticket money off you.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you want to lose 2/3million in bonus if it meant a transfer request? How do you know what he wants?

Wake up.

yes, if it would make the transfer possible I really want to, than yes. he is earning freaking 250 k per week..it aint like losing 2-3m would be such huge damage from him. and also, maybe he would get a sign-up fee from us, who knows. if he is really desperate to move, he has to take actions and to force it. united wont sell him if he wont force it.

speculation is everywhere, mostly ends up being untrue. An interesting one i heard was Valencia at Utd giving up number 7 shirt, does that pave the way for Ronaldo return? I believe had Fergie stayed Ronaldo would already at Utd.

But of course Moyes is no draw.

1. It is believed Rooney would be interested in a move to #AFC, even though Chelsea remain determined to land the England striker (Mirror) #CFC

2. Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has made an approach to #MUFC for Rooney and his camp was also sounded out this week (Mirror) #CFC #AFC

i think Moyes wants to keep him there, make his life a misery, not play him etc. It really is ridiculous Moyes is the manager, Fergie won everything, Moyes has won nothing, its embarrasing for them.

If he will sell him it will probably be to Arsenal, he doesnt want to give Jose what he wants at any cost.

Edited by The_Flash

Leave the biggest and most successful club in the country who have a squad capable of competing for every major trophy to join a club with the 5th or 6th best squad in the league, haven't won a trophy in 8 years, and wouldn't be able to pay him within £80k of his current wages.

Rooney isn't the brightest bulb but even he ain't that stupid.

Edited by Pizy

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You