Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's doing everything asked of him, what's the problem. Bale has decided what he wants, it's fuck all to do with Rooney, simple.

A god pro doesn't refuse to play, if he wants to join us by playing and training befits us, if he doesn't arrive he has done nothing wrong, can you not see this?

first of all, he hasnt reached in a transfer request. so he hasnt done everything possible. and secondly he could push more. he could meet with the glazers etc etc. there are options available. it seems that he doesnt really wants to move.

if he wants to move, he has to take actions. sometimes it is like this or you wont move. would be more happy having him here while he hasnt played league games for manutd than for him being a "good pro" and doing everything he is asked for.

Edited by Toli

Why not Rooney? And put fat shrek and united toss pot aside before answering.

Moses isn't a cf and Ba is average at best. You say wouldn't pay over 30m for Rooney but he would give far more to this team than a 50m Torres has ever done.

I absolutely hate people slagging Fernando. Imagine if you were told everyday at your job, you were useless, rubbish, terrible etc etc, every single day, its on the news, its in the paper, suddenly your confidence evaporates and the pressure of that £50m ruins what wonderful talent you have. It must be horrendous for him, but he has done alot for this club despite it. I can't stand people saying otherwise, who was it that got that fantastic important goal against Barcelona? He is on the way back up and has scored some important goals for us and will do again. He was great in Confererations Cup.

If we were to get Rooney, it should have been 3 years ago. The minute 'little pea and rvp arrived, his nose was out of joint. In all honestly he stopped scoring for ages, and as you said we already have one of those, do we need another? We need someone in their absolute prime, as I said Lukaku is going to be a player for the future.

He's talkchelsea's newsman.

Not everyone has read the news. Lots of people here are coming back home from a hard day's work.

He makes it easy for them to catch up with all the news.

Well, I am pleased for those who work hard, then.

I absolutely hate people slagging Fernando. Imagine if you were told everyday at your job, you were useless, rubbish, terrible etc etc, every single day, its on the news, its in the paper, suddenly your confidence evaporates and the pressure of that £50m ruins what wonderful talent you have. It must be horrendous for him, but he has done alot for this club despite it. I can't stand people saying otherwise, who was it that got that fantastic important goal against Barcelona? He is on the way back up and has scored some important goals for us and will do again. He was great in Confererations Cup.

If we were to get Rooney, it should have been 3 years ago. The minute 'little pea and rvp arrived, his nose was out of joint. In all honestly he stopped scoring for ages, and as you said we already have one of those, do we need another? We need someone in their absolute prime, as I said Lukaku is going to be a player for the future.

Well, I am not sure where Torres was great, but certainly it was not in CC.

tbh if we was that bad at our job, we would not have that job!

But in all honesty what if you HAVENT BEEN DOING SO BAD?

Rooney had huge periods not scoring but doesnt get made out as bad as Torres, who has won the world cup, euros etc.

I am not getting into an argument about Torres. This is about Rooney and I think he is not fussed about Chelsea, only that Utd and Moyes dont want him and he'll 'take' another club, never has he had any association or spoke of any great admiration for Chelsea.

I really don't think he is the answer and we should not waste large amounts of money on him.

He's shot though, lets not paper over cracks, we paid fifty million for this fucker, and right now we have Ben robbed blind. Don't give me the sob story, he's had enough chances here, he hasn't cut it, that's why we are chasing Rooney....simple.

You hope Lukaku is a player for the future, the same as I hope Rooney is the man for us. One thing is certain, Torres has failed here yet Lukaku and possibly Rooney is open for debate.

first of all, he hasnt reached in a transfer request. so he hasnt done everything possible. and secondly he could push more. he could meet with the glazers etc etc. there are options available. it seems that he doesnt really wants to move.

if he wants to move, he has to take actions. sometimes it is like this or you wont move. would be more happy having him here while he hasnt played league games for manutd than for him being a "good pro" and doing everything he is asked for.

Would you want to lose 2/3million in bonus if it meant a transfer request? How do you know what he wants?

Wake up.

He's shot though, lets not paper over cracks, we paid fifty million for this fucker, and right now we have Ben robbed blind. Don't give me the sob story, he's had enough chances here, he hasn't cut it, that's why we are chasing Rooney....simple.

You hope Lukaku is a player for the future, the same as I hope Rooney is the man for us. One thing is certain, Torres has failed here yet Lukaku and possibly Rooney is open for debate.

You really didn't need to use the word f**** to describe him. Totally unnecessary.

As i said let's not talk about Torres, this thread is about Rooney, who would you play him with. I don't think he has the style or pace to play for us.

You really didn't need to use the word f**** to describe him. Totally unnecessary.

As i said let's not talk about Torres, this thread is about Rooney, who would you play him with. I don't think he has the style or pace to play for us.

I did so get over it.

I wouldn't play Rooney with anyone, he would be the lone striker. Rooney is versatile, he can play up top or deep.

Mourinho does. Edited by The Skipper

Exactly, I've been preaching this for months. And you did forget to mention the most important thing — he won us the corner. The Corner.

How charming....NOT... ah well..

A lone striker rarely works in my opinion, so play past it Rooney wasting some good players we do have. Glad you are not in charge.

The people that are in charge are the ones that are pushing for this transfer though?

How charming....NOT... ah well..

A lone striker rarely works in my opinion, so play past it Rooney wasting some good players we do have. Glad you are not in charge.

Glad your not in charge when the man who wants him is Jose Mourinho.

And?

I don't mind him, really by no means do i dislike Rooney, he has had many good games, many great goals, many good england performances. I personally quite like him as a person, coleen is lovely and their wee kids, by no means do i dislike him. But from a purely football point i think his best days are behind him but if ANYONE can bring him back it would be Jose, but i just dont want us ripped off. £30m tops.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You