Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll put us to the sword, then we will sign him - like Torres :whistling:

Those cunts would act like they won the CL if they beat us.

"Moyes > Mourinho!"

"Why would Rooney want to join Chelsea after this?"

"We're gonna walk the league!"

Is what we'll be seeing. I want to fucking thrash that lot SO badly!

The question is,

Has Rooney already peaked?

He didnt have the best season last year and it was really RVP that made the difference for Utd. I would rather we got Bale than Rooney.

Very risky transfer if you ask me. His passing was horrible as well. He has a terrible lifestyle and his work rate could be severely effected.

@xPetrCechx, Keep up the good work! Why bother reading the news when you post it all. :D

if he really plays against swansea than the transfer is off. if he isnt pushing for it, we cant get him.

Or he's trying to stay fit...you couldn't argue if he does that.

It's not a saga for nothing, there is problems in this camp and let's not forget Rooney is doing everything right in training and playing, if selected.

Yes but not specifically Rooney, get Torres back on track, Lukaku is looking great and use Moses and Ba as back up. I wouldnt pay a penny over £30m for Rooney. I mean RVP was a guaranteed goal machine and he was under £25m, bargain.

As i said before, is Rooney still in the great form he was years ago? Last year Fergie was very dubious about his fitness.

Edited by The_Flash

Or he's trying to stay fit...you couldn't argue if he does that.

It's not a saga for nothing, there is problems in this camp and let's not forget Rooney is doing everything right in training and playing, if selected.

yes surely staying fit lol. if he wants to push, he has to refuse to play etc. like bale is doing. he isnt even talking to AVB and stuff. rooney just gives in and really puts no pressure at all. starting to doubt that he really wants to come.

Yes but not specifically Rooney, get Torres back on track, Lukaku is looking great and use Moses and Ba as back up. I wouldnt pay a penny over £30m for Rooney. I mean RVP was a guaranteed goal machine and he was under £25m, bargain.

Why not Rooney? And put fat shrek and united toss pot aside before answering.

Moses isn't a cf and Ba is average at best. You say wouldn't pay over 30m for Rooney but he would give far more to this team than a 50m Torres has ever done.

yes surely staying fit lol. if he wants to push, he has to refuse to play etc. like bale is doing. he isnt even talking to AVB and stuff. rooney just gives in and really puts no pressure at all. starting to doubt that he really wants to come.

He's doing everything asked of him, what's the problem. Bale has decided what he wants, it's fuck all to do with Rooney, simple.

A god pro doesn't refuse to play, if he wants to join us by playing and training befits us, if he doesn't arrive he has done nothing wrong, can you not see this?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You