Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out last night with an England footballer and a friend of mine, this is no shit so don't come back with all that bulshit carry on, I'm just telling you what I read and seen.....on his phone was a text from him to Rooney, it said "waza you joining Chelsea"....reply was "really hope so pal"

Turnbull, rooney's parents or grandparent and now your friend :P

When they mobbed outside his house? Yeah good one...Great support.

They? You mean the 20 people that rioted his house? :lol: That outweighs United's entire support and the thousands that chanted his name after he scored important goals in which the fans erased those speculations or continued to support him?

I know plenty of United fans who either hated him for what he's done and many who supported him even with all the trouble he stirred up within the club.

I was out last night with an England footballer and a friend of mine, this is no shit so don't come back with all that bulshit carry on, I'm just telling you what I read and seen.....on his phone was a text from him to Rooney, it said "waza you joining Chelsea"....reply was "really hope so pal"

Quite the nose you got on you....

They? You mean the 20 people that rioted his house? :lol: That outweighs United's entire support and the thousands that chanted his name after he scored important goals in which the fans erased those speculations or continued to support him?

I know plenty of United fans who either hated him for what he's done and many who supported him even with all the trouble he stirred up within the club.

Wow they cheered him you say, when he scored a goal you say.... well, well wonders never cease to amaze me.

PS - he would still be a damn fine player with or without the fans.

I think 20 hardcore supporters turning up at his gaff where his families safety is put in to question will outweigh 70,000 Asians at Old Trafford saying his name repetitively...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You