Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 20 hardcore supporters turning up at his gaff where his families safety is put in to question will outweigh 70,000 Asians at Old Trafford saying his name repetitively...

Yes, they outweight the thousands of season ticket holders that cheered for Rooney even after his speculations....

I assume the same 20 fans were calling for Fergie's head when City won the title. Or the season where United didn't win a single trophy and were displaying "Fergie Out" signs outside Old Trafford.

Yes, they outweight the thousands of season ticket holders that cheered for Rooney even after his speculations....

I assume the same 20 fans were calling for Fergie's head when City won the title. Or the season where United didn't win a single trophy and were displaying "Fergie Out" signs outside Old Trafford.

On one hand you've got his family safety at risk...On the other you have a load of Asians

His family being at risk is obviously going to be a bigger factor. A few fans shouting his name means nothing to him at all, he owes them nothing.

On one hand you've got his family safety at risk...On the other you have a load of Asians

His family being at risk is obviously going to be a bigger factor. A few fans shouting his name means nothing to him at all, he owes them nothing.

Those fans could of fucked him off years ago instead of constantly supporting him. He's practically shat at the club but those 20 pathetic excuses of human beings doesn't outweigh the constant support he's undeservedly received Edited by Cicero

I was out last night with an England footballer and a friend of mine, this is no shit so don't come back with all that bulshit carry on, I'm just telling you what I read and seen.....on his phone was a text from him to Rooney, it said "waza you joining Chelsea"....reply was "really hope so pal"

U should have screen snap it n we know u did read from the phone

I was out last night with an England footballer and a friend of mine, this is no shit so don't come back with all that bulshit carry on, I'm just telling you what I read and seen.....on his phone was a text from him to Rooney, it said "waza you joining Chelsea"....reply was "really hope so pal"

I believe you mate.

No I haven't.

Without the fans he'd be nothing. We deserve some respect.

Anyway, I'm just going to wait and see what happens now regarding this. Without any comment from him it's just mindless speculation that I'm bored of now.

Whether he comes or not its mission accomplished. We all know he doesn't want to play for Man Utd. and that he would rather play for Chelsea... Even psychological its advantage Chelsea.

I for one don't like it when players demand moves to other clubs, but in this case I don't mind it because it mainly because Utd have shown him little respect to a player who has given them so much.

Even if Rooney does come and doesn't set the world ablaze it will be nice to have another head to add to Roman's mantle. Torres, Rooney and to a lesser extent Cole, how are rivals must hate us!

That's funny cuz, I was out last night with an England footballer and a friend of mine, this is no shit so don't come back with all that bulshit carry on, I'm just telling you what I read and seen.....on his phone was a text from him to Rooney, it said "waza you joining Chelsea"....reply was "really hope so pal"

They? You mean the 20 people that rioted his house? :lol: That outweighs United's entire support and the thousands that chanted his name after he scored important goals in which the fans erased those speculations or continued to support him?

I know plenty of United fans who either hated him for what he's done and many who supported him even with all the trouble he stirred up within the club.

You're a brilliant voice of reason. I don't even need to explain my last post anymore because you did. I'm glad you could see what I meant about our fans deserving some respect. Some people seem to be pretty dumb.

It's not the best way to make it here, twice you've sided with the United fan now! haha

Edited by JayC

To be fair those yobs going to Rooneys house kept him at Utd. I remember Scousers spray painting death threats to Gerrards family when he was going to join us.

Anyway, surely now with Rooney not even giving Utd a mention in his facebook post (which he has the chance to do all summer) and having what many perceive tobe a dig at Moyes, you surely still dont think it's all media exaggerating (about him leaving)?

Edited by ChelseaFanUK

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You