Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a quiet confidence in the corridors of power at the Bridge that Rooney will be a #CFC player when the transfer window shuts. (BBC)

While #MUFC are refusing to give up on Cesc Fabregas...Jose Mourinho only has eyes for @WayneRooney (BBC) #CFC

Rooney's situation is clear. The player wants to leave. #CFC want to buy him. #MUFC do not want to sell, atleast not to a title rival. (BBC)

Rooney is very likely to submit a formal transfer request. Sources close to the player have expressed his anger & frustration (BBC)

Rooney is understood to have reiterated his feeling that the time has come for a fresh challenge when he spoke to Moyes in recent days (BBC)

Rooney sees #CFC as an opportunity to revitalise his career with a manager, as informed by England mates, will make him feel 10ft tall (BBC)

Edited by xPetrCechx

Re: Rooney & #MUFC (1/2): No club wants a disillusioned player on the wage bill, let alone one who earns around £250,000 per week (BBC) #CFC

Re: Rooney & #MUFC (2/2): And no manager would relish the constant questions and bickering. (BBC) #CFC

Why is it so hard to believe Rooney has an actual shoulder injury?

But when Luiz is injured everyone's suddenly joking sarcastically about how this is a sign of him going to Barca . :rolleyes:

1. We know Rooney wants to leave and he have problems with his club. Luiz has nothing with Chelsea and we dont know if he wants to leave.

2. Rooney got picked for England and said he's happy and he appreciates Hodgson for that.

You are not saying you think Rooneys injury is genuine are you?!

I dont know, honestly.

But I can't see a reason why everyone thinks there's absolutely no chance that its real ..

@nadavTKL -

1. We dont KNOW that Rooney really wants to leave.

2. Why wouldn't he be happy about being picked for England?

Edited by yuvala

I dont know, honestly.

But I can't see a reason why everyone thinks there's absolutely no chance that its real ..

@nadavTKL -

he's healthy enough to play for England and train, bit not healthy enough to play for united?

I dont know, honestly.

@nadavTKL -

1. I think we are. Ferguson said monts ago that he requested a transfer (not officially), all those rumors cant be so false from everyone, and he could easily said that its all bs and he wants to stay. He didnt do that for months.

2. from his massage in facebook it sounds like he can play.

Edited by nadavTKL

1. I think we are. Ferguson said monts ago that he requested a transfer (not officially), all those rumors cant be so false from everyone, and he could easily said that its all bs and he wants to stay. He didnt do that for months.

2. Idk, for his massage in facebook it sounds like he can play.

Exactly!

he's healthy enough to play for England and train, bit not healthy enough to play for united?

Who said he was fit ?

"Can't wait to join up with the England squad and hopefully play in a competitive match, they always are against Scotland," Rooney posted his Facebook page.

"Big thanks to Roy Hodgson for selecting me and showing his faith and support, appreciate it."

He hopes to play, doesn't mean he CAN play.

I see why you guys think its fake, honestly I also don't quite believe in it, but you make it sound as if there was no chance at all that it is real.

Edited by yuvala

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You