Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Rooney has launched a thinly-veiled attack on his Manchester United manager David Moyes, suggesting their relationship is at breaking point.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-wayne-rooney-2146456

“Can’t wait to join up with the England squad and hopefully play in a competitive match, they always are against Scotland.”

Not ManU. Good.

If we sign him, we win, if he's forced to stay we win. Rooney is an outright cunt, he would absolutely destroy that club from the inside if he's forced to stay. There is no doubt in my mind he will be a Chelsea player next term. It's just a matter of time that's all.

If we sign him, we win, if he's forced to stay we win. Rooney is an outright cunt, he would absolutely destroy that club from the inside if he's forced to stay. There is no doubt in my mind he will be a Chelsea player next term. It's just a matter of time that's all.

As Mourinho said, we will fight for him until last second.

He is out in the cold, his spirit crushed as he waits on Mourinho to keep his promise and rescue him from Old Trafford. It is no way to prepare for a huge season ahead, a year in which Rooney will be expected to lead Englands charge towards next summers World Cup in Brazil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2388440/Wayne-Rooney-uses-Facebook-publicly-snub-Manchester-United-boss-David-Moyes.html

What worries me is when there comes a point (which there will) where Rooney can't hit a barn door and Lukaku's on the best form (dus far) of his career, how will Rooney react to getting rightfully dropped? If he won't accept 2nd fiddle to RVP, he won't accept the same to Lukaku if or when the time comes.

What worries me is when there comes a point (which there will) where Rooney can't hit a barn door and Lukaku's on the best form (dus far) of his career, how will Rooney react to getting rightfully dropped? If he won't accept 2nd fiddle to RVP, he won't accept the same to Lukaku if or when the time comes.

I think it'll be fine .

Don't think Lukaku will outshine Rooney this season, and if Rooney does good then not next season either.

Rooney will probably (if he signs) be here for no more then 2-3 seasons.

Then at the time tell him he can find a new club or sit on the bench and that he is for sale.

At least we got Jose. He'll know what to do. He must have learned something after having to deal with even more spoiled bunch in Madrid

Whatever happens, I believe we'll deal better with him than Moyes and you won't be seeing public statements that Rooney is a firm second choice to Lukaku.

Rooney is 27, not 33. That point might not come for 2-3 years and I don't think Chelsea would be interested in Rooney if they thought that he wasn't likely to be their starter for the next few years at least. Rooney also works with this Chelsea team for a different reason. Chelsea want our attacking midfielders shooting and scoring and Rooney is great at holding the ball up and creating chances for other players. He not only had 12 goals last season, he had 10 assists. He had 3.7 long balls a game, he had 1.8 key passes, 0.6 crosses,he had 8 successful through-balls,etc... He is a fluid striker who fits in very well with our fluid attack (overlapping players making runs). Lukaku, right now is a more traditional #9/target man who doesn't fit quite as well with the rest of the squad we have right now. (We're not a team that is set up to feed the striker).

You don't wanna put that thought in his head. :Goober:

What was the dig Rooney said about Moyes ?

‘Can’t wait to join up with the England squad and hopefully play in a competitive match, they always are against Scotland.

‘Big thanks to Roy Hodgson for selecting me and showing his faith and support, appreciate it.’

Rooney is 27, not 33. That point might not come for 2-3 years and I don't think Chelsea would be interested in Rooney if they thought that he wasn't likely to be their starter for the next few years at least. Rooney also works with this Chelsea team for a different reason. Chelsea want our attacking midfielders shooting and scoring and Rooney is great at holding the ball up and creating chances for other players. He not only had 12 goals last season, he had 10 assists. He had 3.7 long balls a game, he had 1.8 key passes, 0.6 crosses,he had 8 successful through-balls,etc... He is a fluid striker who fits in very well with our fluid attack (overlapping players making runs). Lukaku, right now is a more traditional #9/target man who doesn't fit quite as well with the rest of the squad we have right now. (We're not a team that is set up to feed the striker).

This is exactly why ive come around this transfer. Hes at the same level as lewandoski when it comes to link up play.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You