Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's play a game. It's called "Things i'd rather do than watch a football match dedicated to Rio Ferdinand"...

:lol:

Marin scored....Manures 2-0 down..get a load of our very our German messi, Rio cunt :wank2:

p.s. i wasnt watching...came up as i went into a website

And to think there were actually some fucking mongs on RedCafe saying shit like "if this is how Chelsea are gonna look this season then I'm not worried at all" after we lost to arguably the best first XI on the planet the other day. These noobs have been losing to some bumfuck Asian sides and lost to a Sevilla side who just played yesterday.

And to think there were actually some fucking mongs on RedCafe saying shit like "if this is how Chelsea are gonna look this season then I'm not worried at all" after we lost to arguably the best first XI on the planet the other day. These noobs have been losing to some bumfuck Asian sides and lost to a Sevilla side who just played yesterday.

large.gif

For ManU.

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer

Valencia are keen to take either Demba Ba or Romelu Lukaku on loan as they look to replace Roberto Soldado. #CFC #VCF (Mail)

They're welcome to have Torres...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You