Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to sound so negative but I think we've been overplaying this one alot. I hope all that we're reading into his statement and silence is true, but it seems it's all just speculation, guesswork and rumors until something concrete comes up. It's Rooney and United's move. Won't be surprised if this one drags to the deadline day and we end up splashing a stupid amount of cash for him.

Only way he comes is if Utd. sign a replacement... I'd love to see it happen but I close to certain it won't

they don't need a replacement, they need signings to one bolster their cenrtral midfiled and a possible left back. They have RvP, Hernandez and Welbeck up top without Rooney.....replacing Rooney is a myth, he spent a lot of last season trying to make up for areas they lack in......midfield.

Wow I just googled Rooney images for the heck of it and saw him near the pool of a hotel I guess. he is really well put together. I didn't realize it.. people say he is fat but he does not look it to me. Really amazing amount of muscular development in his shoulders, arms, and sides. Was shsocked, always thought he was tubby. But this guy make Lukaku look like a dwarf. Amazing body even I must admit! Hope we get our hands on him, he is staright beast mode!

Wow I just googled Rooney images for the heck of it and saw him near the pool of a hotel I guess. he is really well put together. I didn't realize it.. people say he is fat but he does not look it to me. Really amazing amount of muscular development in his shoulders, arms, and sides. Was shsocked, always thought he was tubby. But this guy make Lukaku look like a dwarf. Amazing body even I must admit! Hope we get our hands on him, he is staright beast mode!

Gay.

Gay.

Dude, the guy has an amazing body. I do not see anything Gay about saying that a guy has an incredible body. Not like I asked him out, just was complimenting him for looking damn buff and good. If he came to us looking like that, our physio staff would be drooling to work with him I assure you.

Dude, the guy has an amazing body. I do not see anything Gay about saying that a guy has an incredible body. Not like I asked him out, just was complimenting him for looking damn buff and good. If he came to us looking like that, our physio staff would be drooling to work with him I assure you.

Only fucking around with you mate, just a little joke my colonial cousin.

Although you was getting a bit carried away about his body, hmmmm..... Joking, joking. Lol.

By the way welcome.

I somewhat feel like Rooney wants to come here (if the reports are true) because he doesn't want to play for United but also doesn't want to go abroad, so we are like his only option. He won't join City, or Arsenal ..

I question his "passion" for this move.

Just a feeling though..

Edited by yuvala

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You