Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said he was fit ?

"Can't wait to join up with the England squad and hopefully play in a competitive match, they always are against Scotland," Rooney posted his Facebook page.

"Big thanks to Roy Hodgson for selecting me and showing his faith and support, appreciate it."

He hopes to play, doesn't mean he CAN play.

I see why you guys think its fake, honestly I also don't quite believe in it, but you make it sound as if there was no chance at all that it is real.

he might be hurt but it doesn't really matter. The entire transfer isn't reliant on him being hurt or not.

But 250k a week? That's really the most annoying point for me. Even more annoying than him being a miserable, boring, thuggish, temperamental, angry, ginger scouse cunt.

None of us have a clue what the wages situation will be, its one of the most debated things in football without any clear and proper definition.

People aren't paying his wages so why people get so fucking eat up about them is beyond me.

Moyes has basically banished him by the looks of it. What a muppet. Sure he wanted to change that United team but basically banishing Rooney and trying to sign Fellaini is just laughable. What a fucking idiot hahahahahahaha. Hope United don't even finish top 4...

Edited by RyanDavidson

Because him being paid double than Lamps, JT, Cole, Cech, Drogs when they were at their best for us disgusts me. It's not my problem but it's not fair. I woyldn't like someone in my job being paid double me when i'm better and have been there longer and am a huge member of the place.

I see the "let him rot for 2 years" brigade are out in full force on twitter.

For a group of supporters who constantly brag about being the biggest and best club in the world, they sure do seem scared shitless about selling him here. Surely the biggest and best club in the world should be able to get on just fine without a player who's "past his best and out of shape" according to them?

For a group of supporters who constantly brag about being the biggest and best club in the world, they sure do seem scared shitless about selling him here. Surely the biggest and best club in the world should be able to get on just fine without a player who's "past his best and out of shape" according to them?

They are scared because we are a threat, they will openly admit we are the ones they fear the most out of all the teams in the BPL.

They now fear they may lose their prize asset to us and even claim that he isn't all that, but that's their type.

What has gone on so far, even without signing Rooney is massive, and it shows Jose is a massive player in what goes on.

It was simply the truth. That's all. If you want to quote my post then make no comment about it other than to tell me my team may lose Rooney you're a cunt too to be honest. It didn't bother me though.

If this is what is fun for you, I pity you.

Someone get this Manc out of here

Bitter cunts that lot.

For a club as tight on money as United are there's no way they would ever miss out on a £30-40m transfer fee and keep paying the player £10m annually for the remaining two seasons while getting fuck all in return. That would mean a total loss of over £60m for the club and in today's market that's a couple of quality signings thrown out the window right there.

But 250k a week? That's really the most annoying point for me. Even more annoying than him being a miserable, boring, thuggish, temperamental, angry, ginger scouse cunt.

Exactly what I have been saying if we were to sign Suarez for example instead, we would save close to 100k a week and in a year 5,2mill and over the whole five year period we would save close to 27 million, plus Suarez at this point is more talented than Rooney to be honest

Once Rooney is signed, the next day I wanna see the official Chelsea twitter account post a pic of Juan Mata signing a new 5 year deal.

Ultimate Manc cock slap.

Edited by Pizy

Exactly what I have been saying if we were to sign Suarez for example instead, we would save close to 100k a week and in a year 5,2mill and over the whole five year period we would save close to 27 million, plus Suarez at this point is more talented than Rooney to be honest

This does my head in, people who want a cunt like Suarez and then claim it's because it's 'saving money'......right o

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You