Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

This is our 4th game to play with Torres, and the 4th he is heavily predicted to score.

I think he's getting closer and closer to his first goal. He was almost certainly running into the right spaces in Copenhagen, but let's be realistic here. Copenhagen will be a different jar of dirt to Man United. United are scoring goals for fun it seems like, whereas Lampard's goal against Everton is the only goal we've scored in 3 domestic games.

I honestly think it will be a very difficult game. If we want to even win this one, our midfield HAS GOT TO "man up", and John Terry so rightly puts it. We need to keep the likes of Nani, Hernandez and most probably Rooney quiet at all costs.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen Rooney's incident in Wigan game yet?? That was a disgrace. He sorely elbowed his opponent although the ball was nowhere near. He definitely should have been sent off and should be suspended additionally.

I honeslty cannot stand Man United, absalute hypocrites, did you hear what the assistant manager said about the elbow?, ''well it doesn't matter anyway, if the referee didn't see it then it's not part of the game, that's all what matters'', but if a wigan player done that to one of there's, they would be like ''wtf how did the ref not see that, it's a definte red card total disgrace''. Absalute hypocrites, i remember there match against Middlesbrough, Cristiano dived for 2 peneltys and got them, one of there strikers was injured and had to be taken off in the box by a bad tackle, United got 2 peneltys Boro got 1 penelty in the next game, so as United drawed in the next game ferguson complained at the fact it wasn't a penelty just because of the injury what was taken in sight not the tackle, then they ask him on Ronaldo's dive and how that was deserved, and he said it was since the way of football is making the ref see what happens, and Ronaldo convinced the referee for a penelty. You know if it had been the other way around, Ferguson would be going mad, never takes anything else into account but himself.

I honeslty cannot stand Man United, absalute hypocrites, did you hear what the assistant manager said about the elbow?, ''well it doesn't matter anyway, if the referee didn't see it then it's not part of the game, that's all what matters'', but if a wigan player done that to one of there's, they would be like ''wtf how did the ref not see that, it's a definte red card total disgrace''. Absalute hypocrites, i remember there match against Middlesbrough, Cristiano dived for 2 peneltys and got them, one of there strikers was injured and had to be taken off in the box by a bad tackle, United got 2 peneltys Boro got 1 penelty in the next game, so as United drawed in the next game ferguson complained at the fact it wasn't a penelty just because of the injury what was taken in sight not the tackle, then they ask him on Ronaldo's dive and how that was deserved, and he said it was since the way of football is making the ref see what happens, and Ronaldo convinced the referee for a penelty. You know if it had been the other way around, Ferguson would be going mad, never takes anything else into account but himself.

Don't worry mate, they'll have their bad seasons soon enough when SAF, Scholes, Giggs retire, Barbatov getting old, Rooney loosing his touch.. just wait for the drama to unfold, then its we who are laughin. Football Manager 2011 is the closest they come to marquee signings thanks to their 'popular' owners..

Don't worry mate, they'll have their bad seasons soon enough when SAF, Scholes, Giggs retire, Barbatov getting old, Rooney loosing his touch.. just wait for the drama to unfold, then its we who are laughin. Football Manager 2011 is the closest they come to marquee signings thanks to their 'popular' owners..

On the game fergy always retired 2012 or 2013, just wish it was reallity, just another year or two. Ferguson is there main man for getting young players and buying good ones. Just like Wenger is really important for Arsenal, god knows what they will do when they lose him, Wenger scouts out all the young ones for Arsenal that's how they made there money from getting young players and in time selling them for 15 million. It is impresive, but once Arsenal lose Wenger then what will they do?, could they finance a good manager to get them out of the dirt, i doubt they will find another Wenger.

Saw it, amazing that the ref didn't have the balls to send him off.

Well not really amazing, expected.

I was really surprised it was away, if it was home then that's just typical Man United, ref makes a bad choice at Manchester they got a whole Manchester crowd to deal with. But still get away with it at away i see. Hope it's not going to be the same for Chelsea.

Unlikely but could he be punished post-game? That's a disgrace and proves that referees have no balls to punish those red faggots

And risk upsetting Fergie?Not a chance!! And Fergie's whining..course they're gana go on about it and he would to if it was the other way around!

Expect get the usual 'he's young' excuse they've been banging out for ages.

Tottenham dropped points. Liverpool dropped points. Man City dropped points.

I would say 'woohoo time for Chelsea to capitalize!" But it's been a strange season for the entire league.

Yeh,been in that situation so many times and always ended the same in frustation! Hopfully this time can take advantage...been sayign that for a while lol.