Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should definitely not be sold by Chelsea, i don't think i would ever forgive carlo, he's got big talent, and we need to use it. Well Hernandez saves games for United, so does Sturridge, so i guess he is Chelsea's Hernandez, though there's a difference, Ferguson actually PLAYS Hernandez.

I don't want Arsenal to win anything, so I guess that's a bonus!

It just sickens me to no end that United are always up there every season, they never have a crisis at their club, whereas Us, Arsenal and Liverpool have had our fair share of a crisis.

''Charlie Adam will now miss the next two of Blackpool games after picking up a yellow card in the 3-1 win over Tottenham. The blow will be especially harsh for Ian Hollaway as Adam has been the Seasiders star performer. Blackpool’s coming fixtures that Adam will be suspended for are against Wolves and Chelsea. The match against the Mick McCarthy relegation strugglers is where Holloway would have hoped to pick up three points to push them towards that magical 40 point target for safety.''

I don't want Arsenal to win anything, so I guess that's a bonus!

It just sickens me to no end that United are always up there every season, they never have a crisis at their club, whereas Us, Arsenal and Liverpool have had our fair share of a crisis.

And if they ever have a small crisis,players injured etc everyone else be going through the same thing at the same time!

Meh we won there 6-0...agggges ago :(