Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i actually said i want us to lose because i want man utd to win the league. I want us to give Man Utd a beating of a lifetime, for us to come in the top 4 AND Arsenal to win nothing.

I'm just saying that IN MY OPINION.... Arsenal will be top by March 7.

To be honest I will be happy with a draw. I fear that if we lose this game then the whole atmosphere will turn into "CHELSEA IN DEEP, DEEP CRISIS" all over again. Exactly what happened when we were beaten by Liverpool.

Liverpool have done it twice, we were on a good winning streak, till we lost to liverpool, then we were just coming back, then boom the scouse got us again. And we go back in a bad situation.

Considering CFC are in 5th right now, who cares? Isn't it more important for CFC to finish safely within the Top 4? Would you be happy if Chelsea finish 5th but Arsenal didn't win the PL? Realistically, CFC aren't going to win the league so who cares who wins it other than to ensure CL eligibility at this point? Any points against any team are welcomed. Beggars can't be choosers.

Agree, within top 4 has to be the most important focus, and its not gonna be easy.

I'd go with that but Malouda on the left. He likes more touches of the ball and if they play Rafael at right back he is likely to lose his head in this game and get sent off.

The tactics I'd use are:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Mikel Lampard Zhirkov

Anelka Torres

If it is 4-4-2, I will take Ramires at the right to handle Nani. Hopefully he can dealt with his pace and his dribbling.

That's what I'm nervous about. While there's no denying Ramires's quality, I'm not sure he's defensive enough to handle Nani. That's why I'd make sure both Mikel and Essien play to deal with that width threat

Our defence is the key to succes against United. I always got twisted about Ivanovic, he plays fantastic but on the other side he make`s stupid desicions that has cost us lots of points. Luiz

is the future, Cole and Terry is the past, but what a past!.