Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for ruining the whole atmosphere everyone, just that our luck can be so weird sometimes, maybe if our heads are down, someone up there might feel sorry for us, and pull a few strings. I just hate to see us get over confident then lose, it's just rly bad for our morale :(

plus when other rivals lose points, that's something for us :D

Thats been a bloody nightmare this season!! For once take advantage dont do the bloody same!!

Though expected lol..win be nice but dont expect it..espically seeing as we have a chance to close on Spurs and co!

After our win in the CL last week, we'll be in a confident mood. This is yet another game, like Liverpool where the media hype it up, because it's us versus our biggest rival, whether Torres will score in the game, whether or not Drogba will start or be on the bench etc.... The pressure will be immense, but we are Chelsea and we can handle it, we've proved it in past seasons, look at our last season, wins at home and away. I believe we can do it again.

KTF :blue scalf:

After our win in the CL last week, we'll be in a confident mood. This is yet another game, like Liverpool where the media hype it up, because it's us versus our biggest rival, whether Torres will score in the game, whether or not Drogba will start or be on the bench etc.... The pressure will be immense, but we are Chelsea and we can handle it, we've proved it in past seasons, look at our last season, wins at home and away. I believe we can do it again.

KTF :blue scalf:

Have to disagree with you there mate, We beat a poor Copenhagen side, Now were playing on of the best teams in the world. Our performance wasn't that great aswell tbf. I do agree with the second bit though.

Match preview will be up tonight.

Have to disagree with you there mate, We beat a poor Copenhagen side, Now were playing on of the best teams in the world. Our performance wasn't that great aswell tbf. I do agree with the second bit though.

Match preview will be up tonight.

Most of us are only scared of them because their name is Man Utd. Seriously this season they are one boring side. How many times were they in trouble and saved themselves with a help of refs or with luck.

Man Utd one of the best teams. You are having a laugh.

Most of us are only scared of them because their name is Man Utd. Seriously this season they are one boring side. How many times were they in trouble and saved themselves with a help of refs or with luck.

Man Utd one of the best teams. You are having a laugh.

There top of the league for a reason, and have already beaten Arsenal, Liverpool and City this seaon. They also have 3 top class strikers and a very good defence.

I'm rarely one of the optimists but if this United side is one of the best teams in the world football is in a very very sad state.

As for the game itself, fingers crossed Lamps and Essien will stop performing like Liverpool midfielders.

I'm rarely one of the optimists but if this United side is one of the best teams in the world football is in a very very sad state.

As for the game itself, fingers crossed Lamps and Essien will stop performing like Liverpool midfielders.

Add two or three more 'very's' to that because it is.

There's only one side out there who you can say are truly better than them and that team is Barcelona.

There is no way we can stick to 4-4-2 for this one, we have to go back to type.

Mikel in general has got an awesome record against Man.Utd, stick him there and get him to intercept and spray passes, im torn between, Lampard and Essien in the middle, Anelka and Florent out wide, Fernando up front and back 5 of Cech-Brana-Luiz-Terry-Cole.

Its a MUST win for me.

Heard Nani played on the left against Wigan. I think Fergie was trying to get him comfortable there as Ashley Cole should have him in pocket if he were to play on the right.

It'll definitely be 4-5-1 for them, something which usually if pretty good to stifle 4-4-2. Let's just hope we get the desired result.