Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Here's the team news I got from the Sun homepage for Wigan-ManU game but gives some idea who might be missing for Chelsaea-ManU game

Michael Owen could return to Man United's squad for the trip to Wigan.

The veteran striker this month picked up a groin injury that threatened his season.

Yet the knock was not as severe as first thought and he is in line for an early return at the DW Stadium.

United are in the thick of a fixture pile-up and take on Chelsea on Tuesday.

And boss Alex Ferguson will have one eye on that clash when deciding on the fitness of Ryan Giggs.

Rio Ferdinand at Jonny Evans are both out of the Wigan game — AND the trip to Stamford Bridge.

Squad: Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Lindegaard, Vidic, O'Shea, Brown, Rafael, Fabio, Evra, Smalling, Scholes, Gibson, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Bebe, Obertan, Giggs, Tunnicliffe, Rooney, Owen, Berbatov, Hernandez, King.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans out as well? I wanted this prick to get a serious lesson by our players. I mean to give him what he deserves. But there is still Fletcher. If he got fucked, I'd be able to live with that.

Evans out as well? I wanted this prick to get a serious lesson by our players. I mean to give him what he deserves. But there is still Fletcher. If he got fucked, I'd be able to live with that.

Seems so.. should be Vidic-Smalling

I really hope Torres will score and moreover our team will click and take this game, I'm positive about this. If we win we have a good shot being third by the end of next week if we beat both ManU and crippled Blackpool...

Yeh,been in that situation so many times and always ended the same in frustation! Hopfully this time can take advantage...been sayign that for a while lol.

Yeah, and Birmingham won Carling cup over Arsenal, what a fantastic weekend :delight: Now we gotta step up all man and win over those.....:rant:

Liverpool lost,City drawn home and if we perform and win we go above Tottenham and come to 2 points behind City.3rd place not looking bad at the moment.

And thanks Birmingham for making my day

Maravilloso yajuuuu

Screw the statistics, we start to sound like kop fans..and if they loose they're like "what? ho..ho..how is that possible? history and statistics say we couldn't have lost! consipracy! city and chelsea are enemies of football!!!"

I hope for a win, quite confident aswell aslong as we don't start giving away easy chances and making wasteful efforts ourselves, aslong as we perform like chelsea fc, i'll be alright regardless of result. ktbffh

Btw that ref and FA = JOKE

First thing we should admits that man united is better than us that days , and the right way to win the battle begin from our defense

and we should drop malouda out for a midfield player such mikel or zhirkov , playing with diamond formation with lamps at the head of the diamond will give us a full control at the middle

anelka and torres " 2 Strikers " will be enough against man united

i think it should be as

Cech

Ivano - terry - luiz - cole

essien

ramires - zhirkov " Mikel "

lampard

anelka - torres

I reckon that the midfield is the key. Our midfield must be well organised in order to prevent Manure's passes.

So this would be my line-up

Cech

Ivanovic - David Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Essien - Lampard

Anelka - Torres

I have a very good feeling that we will win tomorrow, I'm very confident. blue%20scalf.gif