Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Smalling has been very good for United recently. Not like that thug Johnny Evans, who's only way to stop Drogba is by kicking him in the chest :rolleyes:

Don't even talk about it :wacko: Can't wait for the cunt Fletcher being fussy and complaining all the bloody time. I seriously hope JT or someone like him will give him what he fully deserves.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a stat for you.

in torres' last 6 games against united he has got 3 goals against united, as well as 2 asissts. vidic was sent off 3 consecutive times within those 6 games. he also caused united problems at OT in september. O'Shea was lucky to stay on the pitch, giving a away a free kick that led to the goal. and he also caused evans problems too. i think chelsea must exploit this.

matt

They've still got to play Manchester United twice and that's a six-point swing - and we all know what Torres can do against United. I bet Nemanja Vidic had nightmares last night!

Thats a direct quote from Jamie Redknapp the day after we signed Torres.

Would be nice to win to put pressure on spurs (yay)

For once!!!

Just dont let Rooney of all people score,thought of his face up close...nightmares!! Dont let any other them sodding score.No crazy last minute stupid moments.Play for least 96 minutes not just 90! Cause with Fergie time gana be a lot longer then the given time anyway!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek,doesnt really matter terms of title and crap and Fergie can just shut up we know really its impossible so him yabbing on..mind games or whatever dont matter really.

But in terms of pride and keeping up with Spurs.Vital game!

here's a stat for you.

in torres' last 6 games against united he has got 3 goals against united, as well as 2 asissts. vidic was sent off 3 consecutive times within those 6 games. he also caused united problems at OT in september. O'Shea was lucky to stay on the pitch, giving a away a free kick that led to the goal. and he also caused evans problems too. i think chelsea must exploit this.

matt

"They've still got to play Manchester United twice and that's a six-point swing - and we all know what Torres can do against United. I bet Nemanja Vidic had nightmares last night!"

Thats a direct quote from Jamie Redknapp the day after we signed Torres.

Good post, thanks for sharing this. I forgot exactly what Torres has done against Man United but i know it's good.

Smalling has been very good for United recently. Not like that thug Johnny Evans, who's only way to stop Drogba is by kicking him in the chest :rolleyes:

that was a disgrace, Drogba actually cracked a rib and he got a yellow card for that too.

Well he's loaned out at the moment, so we don't have to get angry on Tuesday. There's no way i'm hyping this game up, we always lose when games are hyped up, plus the only top team we've beat this whole season is Arsenal, that was when we were in form. Winning would be good though, shuts the whole team up, and god knows the boost it would give us for the rest of the season winning them.

that was a disgrace, Drogba actually cracked a rib and he got a yellow card for that too.

Yea,.. I was at that match, whole Stamford Bridge saw foul of Evans, but referee gave the stupidest yellow card I've ever seen.And I really do not understand the smile of a cunt called Vidić. Hope we'll kick his ass on tuesday. Plus see and hear a red face 'until we score' Fergie excusing on the referees..blue%20scalf.gif

Park is out, that's a good thing, are they playing Scholes?, if so then we must close in on him very quick, Scholes for me has to be one of the best midfielders there is, even now at his age he's one of the best passers going. His pass completion is brilliant, you could see in the Marsellie match how he was screaming at United for not making any runs, we must watch out for Scholes's passes, especially his long balls to Nani. We still have some big threats of this match, Berbatov, Nani and Scholes, that's if Scholes is playing, which i have heard he is. There threat would be Torres, but i don't think they have any threats from our midfield, Lampard isn't at his best at all, though then again we play completely different to United, which doesn't just rely on counter long balls like they do. Just got to keep possesion in midfield.

Torres enjoys playing against Man Utd just like he enjoyed playing against us. I know we seem to say it every game but this really is written for him

1-0 Torres

It just has to happen.

We will see. He's not playing along with Stevie G anymore, so we will have to find out how well he gets on.

In big matches like this, you would expect him to do well

Edited by CJ Revo