Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

It's kind of a shame we couldn't see a proper Drogba-Torres partnership last night, if they got it together and developed a good partnership, they could destroy the United defence. Though Torres and Anelka did show good signs of link-up play and had a good understanding of each other's movement.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don´t be to bothered about it, Steve. Could be worse, for example i missed the CL Final 2008 because i was on a plane to NYC...well, blessing in disguise, i don´t know ;)

It hurts, I know. But just imagine that after that you will be going, regularly if possible, to CFC games to watch them live from the stands :eyebrows: It is worth it mate, definitely.

True guys, lets just hope i get off the plane to hear some good news. I might get lucky and be able to get off the plane get my luggage and go straight to a pub to watch the second half! Doubt it but you never know :lol:

True guys, lets just hope i get off the plane to hear some good news. I might get lucky and be able to get off the plane get my luggage and go straight to a pub to watch the second half! Doubt it but you never know :lol:

Mate, I did exactly the same thing last year :D I was coming to London on the first day of the season and somehow managed to get to a pub to watch the second half between us and Hull. You can do that, fingers crossed :D

Don't underestimate us. United will need to win, so they'll attack. As long as we keep it calm and TAKE our chances we should be able to win it. They've got two matches before our game, while we rest. They've got Marseilles tonight (away) and Wigan on Saturday (away)

I can't wait for this game, we played much better last night and the win will have given the team more confidence. I'm hoping Torres and Drogba are played up front together from the start. Anelka was great yesterday but Drogba is a tank and could probably flatten Vidic! I would love nothing more than to see Torres score against united, he hates them as much as we do. It's not going to be an easy match but i am pretty confident we can win this.

Agree with the point about them having to play twice before meeting us....they have a big injury list to...the game could all hinge on the ref calling the big decisions correctly. With us being at home we should get them, remember the free kick that lead to our goal at the Bridge last season....

Don't underestimate us. United will need to win, so they'll attack. As long as we keep it calm and TAKE our chances we should be able to win it. They've got two matches before our game, while we rest. They've got Marseilles tonight (away) and Wigan on Saturday (away)

So shattered i will miss this game. I will be on the plane on my way to london :( Its a good thing but also such a bad thing... Bit shattered. Finally going to miss a game in like 6 years, every other time i have made some way of seeing the game or listening to it on radio. Doesn't look like its going to happen this time :(

Aint you got an Ipod with a radio?, alot of them have them, or doesn't this plane allow ipods on?. Cause i know some forbid them.

But anyway, it's a shame Benayoun is injured, he was good at assisting Torres for Liverpool, so it would be morer simple for him. I hope Torres can get used to not playing up front by himself. But isn't that what we all wish for, anyway Man United have some fixtures before the match, could tire them out who knows.

Dont panic if we dont. Spurs have Man City, Liverpool and us as thier last 3 away games...

A no... no panic... we are 5 place 3 behind Spurs already out of every Cup in England in the Worst Run Ever in the Abramovich Era, and this might be the year where we are not gone win anything, and we are battling for an opportunity to fight for a Place in the Next CL.

No need for Panic... IF U ARE A LIVERPOOL FAN YOU GET USE TO IT... OR SPURS FAN....

I am not use to this.... and if Carlo put us in that kind of Danger He will be the Worst Coach We ever had... No matter a Double Winning Shit if we are going to 0 Cup in 2011 and NO CL....

Sick of Carlo and his Soft way to let Chelsea.... Chelsea is Carlo personality right now....

RX8 comon that's not the right attitude, but that's your opinion about Carlo, we got to get used to these bad moments. Everyones had them.

Man United are drawing 0-0, almost half time. Arsenal already winning Stoke, i swear one slip from United and Arsenal have probably got this title, never seen them so on form since they had Henry, shame really, much rather see United win it.

Man United next 4 games (All AWAY!)

Marseille AWAY (0-0)

Wigan AWAY

Chelsea AWAY

Liverpool AWAY

If they win the next 3 games, i'll hold my hands up to em and Fergie and just simply say well played, you deserve your 19th title. Imo tho, they will be second by Monday 7th March. Arsenal will be top :( lol.

Edited by OllieCFC

Aint you got an Ipod with a radio?, alot of them have them, or doesn't this plane allow ipods on?. Cause i know some forbid them.

But anyway, it's a shame Benayoun is injured, he was good at assisting Torres for Liverpool, so it would be morer simple for him. I hope Torres can get used to not playing up front by himself. But isn't that what we all wish for, anyway Man United have some fixtures before the match, could tire them out who knows.

I don't think so mate, but who knows. Im hoping so!

. Imo tho, they will be second by Monday 7th March. Arsenal will be top :( lol.

Considering CFC are in 5th right now, who cares? Isn't it more important for CFC to finish safely within the Top 4? Would you be happy if Chelsea finish 5th but Arsenal didn't win the PL? Realistically, CFC aren't going to win the league so who cares who wins it other than to ensure CL eligibility at this point? Any points against any team are welcomed. Beggars can't be choosers.