Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Imo even Real Madrid are better than Man Utd.

Nahh, don't agree. Don't get why they get hyped up so much, they've done nothing to say 'wow, they're a fantastic team'. If Cristiano isn't having his day, they really struggle and their defence is vulnerable with two fullbacks who are weak defensively and the injury-prone and somewhat inconsistent Pepe.

They're good but not great and not better than Man Utd. They'll probably become a very good team with time but right now.. nahh.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahh, don't agree. Don't get why they get hyped up so much, they've done nothing to say 'wow, they're a fantastic team'. If Cristiano isn't having his day, they really struggle and their defence is vulnerable with two fullbacks who are weak defensively and the injury-prone and somewhat inconsistent Pepe.

They're good but not great and not better than Man Utd. They'll probably become a very good team with time but right now.. nahh.

Well United haven't done it too this season..They scraped so many games and got lucky too many times for my liking. Their defence isn't the best eighter.

Surely Cristiano is a big name and he has scored so many goals for them, but many of them were work of his team mates. Ozil and Di Maria are for them as important as Cristiano.

I seriuosly think that Real would thrash Man utd.

610x.jpg

Can't wait for this prick. Expecting a lot of complaints etc. I seriously hope JT or Ess will kick this FletcherCunt and give him what he deserves. Bloody hate him.

Well United haven't done it too this season..They scraped so many games and got lucky too many times for my liking. Their defence isn't the best eighter.

Surely Cristiano is a big name and he has scored so many goals for them, but many of them were work of his team mates. Ozil and Di Maria are for them as important as Cristiano.

I seriuosly think that Real would thrash Man utd.

A fit Man Utd defence is probably the best around together with ours so definitely don't agree with you on that. Ferdinand - Vidic is a great CB duo, Evra one of the best left-backs around and Rafael is really developing into a good RB. Ferdinand and Rafael have been out for a while so they haven't been great defensively lately but they still hardly concede any goals.

And that's me talking about their defenders individually, the way they defend as a team is a lot more impressive (just like us). The reason they're up top is mostly because they're so hard to beat (but that also has to do with their way of playing sometimes).

Di Maria is a huge threat when he's having his day but he's inconsistent and Ozil is a great player but not able to carry the team (yet) when Cristiano isn't playing well.

Real can beat Man Utd sure, they're about on the level if you ask me but thrashing them.. don't see that happening at all.

Sides like Man Utd, Chelsea (well, the way we used to be) and Inter are almost impossible to trash.

But let's focus on Chelsea :cfc:.

Drogba was never in.

Anelka has just kept his place, that's all.

I was just clearing it up as someone was saying a couple pages ago that Drogba was reportedly starting instead of Anelka.

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-4-2 formation:

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

4 David Luiz

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

7 Ramires

5 Michael Essien

8 Frank Lampard

15 Florent Malouda

39 Nicolas Anelka

9 Fernando Torres

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 17 Jose Bosingwa, 18 Yury Zhirkov, 12 John Mikel Obi, 46 Josh McEachran, 21 Salomon Kalou, 11 Didier Drogba.