Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough tough game ahead… IF Chelsea wins the game, yes it will give us hope but it would give more hope to Arsenal as they are in a better position than us. We need to get our game right today, we just cant let Man U get hold of the title so easily. we can make it hard for them. Chelsea to win 2-0.blue%20scalf.gif

THE CLASH OF THE TITANS

Chelsea vs Manchester United – Catch all the latest team news, match preview, pre-match analysis, interviews and a lot more right here at Chelsea FC News.

There surely must be 1-minute of silence/clapping, otherwise I'd not understand it..

Damn, it looks that Drogba is going to play with Torres, so the squad will probably be...

Čech

Ivanović-Luiz-Terry-A.Cole

Ramires-Lampard-Essien-Malouda/Zhirkov

Drogba-Torres

But of course, I'd rather see it with Anelka, cause I think that these two can not play together.. But maybe I'm wrong. It was said that Drogba and Anelka can not play together and they can, so it could be the same with Drogs and Nando..

We must keep the blue flag flying high!!

blue%20scalf.gif

If they do play it's important that they play each other in if they are better placed to score - Torres first five minutes against Liverpool anyone??. I am concerned that they will try to outdo each other to prove who the best is - ego trip

There surely must be 1-minute of silence/clapping, otherwise I'd not understand it..

Damn, it looks that Drogba is going to play with Torres, so the squad will probably be...

Čech

Drogba-Torres

But of course, I'd rather see it with Anelka, cause I think that these two can not play together.. But maybe I'm wrong. It was said that Drogba and Anelka can not play together and they can, so it could be the same with Drogs and Nando..

blue%20scalf.gif

Čech

Drogba-Torres

blue%20scalf.gif

That'd be a nice line-up. I think we're too eager to write off Dorgba-Torres. We need to understand that striker can't do anything when wingers and midfield aren't supporting them and helping them to make room, pull the game wide. I'd rather point fingers at the likes of Malouda.

Hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about the Drogba-Torres partnership. Torres and Anelka make for much better movement but with Drogba and Torres it could devolve into stagnation if they both want to be the center forward. I can definitely see egos clashing. Torres will make great runs because Anelka is willing to play the second striker role. But I can see Torres getting frustrated if Drogba stays in the middle and won't interchange with him. Then you'll have two strikers sulking, stationary and isolated.

I hope to be very wrong and receive deserved stick here.

I think Drogba will be more accomodating, he knows he is the one under pressure to play the lesser role as Torres will always be the first name on the team sheet. That said I hope Torres plays sensibly and not selfishly as he is desperate to score his frst goal..

Add two or three more 'very's' to that because it is.

There's only one side out there who you can say are truly better than them and that team is Barcelona.

Imo even Real Madrid are better than Man Utd.