Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a Tuesday lol!!!!

Oh god this game..before it looked might be a key part in the title race but we're not in so really case of winning to stay in touch with 4th and away from Liverpool and pride!!

Be a bloody big win if we do pull this off..but cant see it

This is like the final test of our players dedication to the club, in some ways. A game that could really show who wants to play for the badge, or for their wage. For us to see those who actually will give 110% to the club.

Drogba should start with Torres in a 442, or on the right wing on the 433 or even benched.

Sigh it's a shame beating them would only hand Arsenal the title really.

True, but i'm more for Chelsea to get a 3 points than anything really, there's only two teams i would be very angry to win and that's Arsenal and Liverpool, mostly because i've gotten used to the fact Man United winning it, but hasn't everyone.

The funny thing is Liverpool are 6 points away from us, all it takes is 2 losses from us, 2 wins for them. So give it next two games and Liverpool will be on us.

Yep...how bloody scarys that! They were 18th at one point and we were like 20 ahead

If we finish below them fucking hell!

Yep...how bloody scarys that! They were 18th at one point and we were like 20 ahead

If we finish below them fucking hell!

It sounds very unreleastic the fact that a team who was first for almost a half of the season, while the other was in relegation can still come further than the other team, that's just Chelsea luck and Scouse power.

Ill hate to see Arsenal winning the premierleague but i would NEVER support a team against Chelsea, especially at Stamford Bridge.

With Fergie's expierence id be shocked it Man U fuck it up to Arsenal now.

And Steve Clarke's helping hand

Lol i thought you were talking about scottish Steven Clarke Chelsea's defender. But i suppose your talking about Liverpools first team Coach, however my uncle is a pure Liverpool supporter, yeah i know it sucks. But he was extremely happy about Kenny's return, he told me he won a lot of cups for Liverpool in the past, so that may be a big reason for them to jump over us. I don't think Roy Hodgeson was bad mind you. I think if we are very very lucky we can get a draw here, a draw would be brilliant to just get this match out the way for now and then move on just to lose to city lol... it really is unbelievable, because at the same time were playing the Manchester teams Tottenham are playing West Ham and Blackpool.

So this game seems to be a similar case to our game v Liverpool at Anfield last season. But I don't care, we have to win. The loss at OT is guaranteed, and if we lose at the Bridge too, that would mean -6 points. Highly unlikely we get the CL spot really. So the boys better win.