Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Carlo has no ideas left...he'll be gone in the summer.

His only idea is how to make a great team look boring and shit. And make Britains most expensive striker look a tool and detroy his confidence.

His only idea is how to make a great team look boring and shit. And make Britains most expensive striker look a tool and detroy his confidence.

Can't justify that comment.

Carlo didn't stop Torres's horrid time, it was lack of service from the midfield. Lampard couldn't get his passes through, Malouda kept shooting from long (thus wasting chances) and Anelka went back to his usual non-positional self. Perhaps the personnel of the squad can be blamed on him, but at the end of the day, it's up to them to be intelligent on the ball, something they didn't do today.

Can't justify that comment.

Carlo didn't stop Torres's horrid time, it was lack of service from the midfield. Lampard couldn't get his passes through, Malouda kept shooting from long (thus wasting chances) and Anelka went back to his usual non-positional self. Perhaps the personnel of the squad can be blamed on him, but at the end of the day, it's up to them to be intelligent on the ball, something they didn't do today.

Bit harsh I know but. I thought after the liverpoo debacle we'd seen the last of that diamond shit. Obviously every fan could see it was shit but not Carlo.

You people are fucking idiots, I'm so close to never returning to this site due to the utter stupidity half of you people show.

How is it Carlo's fault that Lampard or Essien couldn't make a decent pass all night?

FORMATION.

TAKING TORRES OFF AGAIN!!!!!

Unless Carlo went up to Torres and pretty much said 'you are shit get off the pitch' dont see how he's damaged his confidence.Like LDN Blue said aint his fault didnt get the service and he had chances,Carlo werent at fault for him not wacking the ball hard enough!

Unless Carlo went up to Torres and pretty much said 'you are shit get off the pitch' dont see how he's damaged his confidence.Like LDN Blue said aint his fault didnt get the service and he had chances,Carlo werent at fault for him not wacking the ball hard enough!

Trust me,it doesn't do his confidence much good. And why the hell did he not give Josh a chance? I can only say he's clueless, sorry to offend the Carlo lovers out there.

But after the liverpoo game you'd have thought he'd learnt something.

You people are fucking idiots, I'm so close to never returning to this site due to the utter stupidity half of you people show.

How is it Carlo's fault that Lampard or Essien couldn't make a decent pass all night?

Cya later mate wank2.gif

Forums are based on peoples opinions, if you don't like reading peoples opinions get I suggest you don't go on forums.