Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He beat the Champions League GURU Carlo Ancelotti in a FINAL! RAFA BEST MANAGA EVA!

Ha ha. Yes I remember now. Carlo took his best player off in that game too and blew a 3-0 lead with no answer to the tactical genius that is Benitez.

Yes.

My belief now is we let him honour his contract. He's signed for one more season, we should give him the resources to let him fix this next season.

At the cost of another season out of Europe? At the cost of destroying what was build in the last 7 years? I'm not even going to mention destroying young players with potential and a U19 European Golden Player winner as the club is bigger than them.

The club is bigger than Ancelotti.

I can respect that. However IMO at this point both the players and the manager deserve heavy critisism.

some times i think players are more responsible...........as against birmingham, wolves we created chances but d players havnt took it..........carlo is also responsible as he has stuck with d same formation even if we r not getting d results............he shud now axe d players if dey r underperforming he shud take d decisions bravely oderwise players will think der place is not in risk n will perform as dey r doing it now..................

At the cost of another season out of Europe? At the cost of destroying what was build in the last 7 years? I'm not even going to mention destroying young players with potential and a U19 European Golden Player winner as the club is bigger than them.

+1000

Of course. What infuriates me is that we see neither signs of transition nor improving by using the old guard. And hearing that we went through a bad moment doesn't make it any better.

Exactly, we have nothing to look forward too. Some say we're in the process of building a new team.. what new team? It's the same old players over and over again and the young players never play. Unless Roman's decides to spend ridiculous money in the summer, something I wouldn't support because that would prove we're nothing without spending a lot of Roman's money, things are looking bad.

Do you guys honestly believe that any manager would do better with this team now?

Pep, Jose, Guus, AVB?

Exactly, we have nothing to look forward too. Some say we're in the process of building a new team.. what new team? It's the same old players over and over again and the young players never play. Unless Roman's decides to spend ridiculous money in the summer, something I wouldn't support because that would prove we're nothing without spending a lot of Roman's money, things are looking bad.

Young players don't grow up and start performing over night.

Do you guys honestly believe that any manager would do better with this team now?

Pep, Jose, Guus, AVB?

Our form since November puts us 10th in the league, with 19 goals scored and 19 goals conceded in 16 games. I don't think that would happen with the names you mentioned.

Pep, Jose, Guus, AVB?

But if they're never given a chance at all. They'll never improve at all.

Yeah I get that, but let's not forget, he's not stupid. Yes he's got major flaws, but a fundamental error in this season was having such a thin squad. Remember when we win under Carlo (90% of the time) we do it in style. With fluency and flare. So he does know what he's doing when his tactics are right.

Maybe I'm still delusional, I don't know. But I want to give him 1 more season.

Even I'm losing the faith with Ancelotti now. The Champions League represents a single microcosm of hope for this club - it is a thread of faith that is binding the club's fans to an ever-fading thought of success this season. The FA Cup, in my eyes, was the only piece of silverware we could hope to have won this year.

Never said that. But if the young players would play more, at least we'd have something to look forward too in the next seasons.

I can take a season without winning a single thing but at least give me something to look forward too.

If Chelsea next year is going to play in EUROPA League, how do u think that we can buy players like Neymar, Hamsik, i'm not gloryhunter but, we must replace for Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, etc...ph34r.gif

Pep, Jose, Guus, AVB?

Yes. A smarter manager like Mourinho or Hiddink would play to the strengths of our team. This tiki-taka rubbish when none of our midfielders can pass or keeps possession is useless.

Even Tony Pulis would tell them to knock it long and gamble on knockdowns and win the 50-50's.

If Chelsea next year is going to play in EUROPA League, how do u think that we can buy players like Neymar, Hamsik, i'm not gloryhunter but, we must replace for Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, etc...ph34r.gif

Yeah said the same thing. If we don't finish in the top four, not a single quality would want join us since we don't offer ridiculous wages anymore (I think).

The problems will just get worse and worse. Man Utd were lucky that during their own 'bad moment', they still qualified for the CL with ease.