Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Guest justin_3d

Nope I say wait till the end of the season.

As i remember a lot of fans saying sack Carlo last season, till he won the double and then they where kissing his feet and calling him King Carlo.....

Now the same thing, we started good, killing teams, worshiping Carlo, and now he is the worst....

Nothing but hypocrisy here from people.

The season is not over, and just like everything turn last year, same can happen this year. CL is the trophy Chelsea really wants, and if all hope is lost in the EPL, then we can exclusively focus on the CL.

Having Torres will help. Torres will take time to gel with the team, but i expect that by April he shall be good for the latter stage of the CL.

Last, people forget to mention how bad our team went when we sack Ray!

He was very vital last season and was vital this season.

We can also see how Clark was a very good assistant at Chelsea and how awesome he is doing in helping Liverpool. (NOTE that Kenny had Clark as his first person to come to the club)

Carlo now has a very bad staff. If anything this an area where "sacking" should be focus on.

An assistant like Zola or Di Matteo will help a lot.

And if we do get a good assistant, i hope the club treat them with respect. Not like they did with a great servant like Ray!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how you can call fans "fickle" for being honest and providing a good argument.

This is unfair. Can we wait for the season to finish first?

Well some of them said how last season's achievements were pure luck. That's why.

Well some of them said how last season's achievements were pure luck. That's why.

The posts you've chosen to highlight clearly show this thread is not as simply black & white as "sacked because we won't retain the double". There's points here which talk about how he can improve, what we wouldn't mind if Carlo changed.. ect. Like Kostas said, last years achievements, while epic as they are, masked problems/flaws that can be seen now.

I stand by what I say when I say, stick with him till summer and then see what's happened/what will happen before/after that time.

We finally have a manager who brought some stabillity to the club, Promoted the youth and won a double and people want him to go. Who's going to replace him? Honestly? There is not a manager out there who would fancy the Chelsea job if Ancelloti goes, Knowing that one great season and one poor one and they won't have a job, The only kind I can think of the manager who would be looking for the payoff when he gets sacked.

Our squad is ageing, key players are getting old and not being replaced with players with equal quality. Is that Carlo's fault? No. Carlo seemed to have nothing to do with the Torres deal, probably had something to do with the Luiz and Ramires deals. We have been leaking goals for the majority of the season, A young and exciting centre half is signed. We are lacking goals this season, a world class striker is signed. We have no creativity in midfield, and we will fix that in the summer.

Don't forget, Its a well known fact that Mourinho wouldn't put up with Roman getting involved in team affairs, but Ancelloti praises it. The fact that people want him sacked is ridiclious. If Ancelloti goes, everything honest and right with football will be gone. The man has done a cracking job, and the best is yet to come.

Let's stop living in the past now. Some people on here sound like Liverpool fans,going on about history. How we were shit back in the day has nothing to do with Carlo being manager or not. The Double was last season,time to let go and judge on this season,or judge the double as a season that could have easily been a season where Carlo won nothing.

Not rating a manger is not fickle or ungrateful & a team/player/manager are only as good as their last result. We're in 2011, not the double of 2010 or the 80's where we didn't have 2 pennies to rub together.

Guest justin_3d

Let's stop living in the past now. Some people on here sound like Liverpool fans,going on about history. How we were shit back in the day has nothing to do with Carlo being manager or not. The Double was last season,time to let go and judge on this season,or judge the double as a season that could have easily been a season where Carlo won nothing.

Not rating a manger is not fickle or ungrateful & a team/player/manager are only as good as their last result. We're in 2011, not the double of 2010 or the 80's where we didn't have 2 pennies to rub together.

Carlo,last season you proved me wrong,this season you're proving me right.

It's time to go. Thanks for the double but this is not Serie A where it's o.k to lose every few weeks.

Martin O'neill in until the end of the season please. 4-4-2 with width to give our strikers half a chance.

Well that is what we can expect from you. Your mentality is totally of a glory hunter mentality.

After the man proved you wrong, you are back to your same shenanigans.....

I am not amazed cause even United have people like you. I remember the year that United did not qualify after the first round of the CL in the early 2000's, and the glory hunters fans had the audacity to call for SAF head!

They had forgotten everything he done for the team, just in sake for not living in the past....

Yet even now people fail to realize that top teams and top managers like SAF had runs of very bad spells in the past, and will have in the future.

Chelsea is in transition, and Carlo is doing good by buying young players like Ramirez and David Luiz. He will get better, and will produce more of the good football he displayed with the team last season.

And not to mention that the one who runs the show is Roman and not the fans. And it seems Roman totally backs Carlo.....

Hence I feel like i am wasting my time explaining all this to you, when Roman backs the man you want out!

Well that is what we can expect from you. Your mentality is totally of a glory hunter mentality.

Its better be a glory hunter than a failure hunter. Only failure hunters will support Carlo staying as the manager beyound the summer.

Good point. I can´t stand this kind of thing: "oh, he won the double last season". So now we will let he fuck everything because he have won the double. I was reading an AC Milan's forum other day, there was a threat about Carlo, when he was still in charge. You know, most of AC Milans supporters knows that he is avarage, and one guy said something like that: "Ancelottis supporters praise him when Milan win, but when that dont happen its because he dont have the right players".

Please carry on, this amuses me greatly :bs_spam:

I know it's a massive long shot, but WHAT IF we ended up with a cup double, CL and FA Cup. Before you dismiss me, it's not impossible as we're in both competitions at the moment.

Jesus Christ, at least give the guy til the end of the season before getting the guillotine ready, it's mental IMO

Please carry on, this amuses me greatly :bs_spam:

I know it's a massive long shot, but WHAT IF we ended up with a cup double, CL and FA Cup. Before you dismiss me, it's not impossible as we're in both competitions at the moment.

Jesus Christ, at least give the guy til the end of the season before getting the guillotine ready, it's mental IMO

I don see if you realised, but this poll is about Ancelotti out in the summer. Nobody is talking about axing him right now.