Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

It's a shame the lack of respect the players are getting after bringing us the double last season.

See how easy and stupid this is?

If you're aiming that post at me I'm behind the team 100%. That includes the players and manager.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks better when you realise that 2 of them were simple caretakers.

That'd highlight the inconsistency even more though.

2007/08 - Mourinho > Grant

2008/09 - Scolari > Wilkins > Hiddink

2009/10 - Ancelotti

2010/11 - Ancelotii > ?

I'm not sure if we should stick or ditch Carlo. The club made a good job signing him for 3-years instead of 5 (like Scolari). However, if there will be a new manager, he should be allowed to have a season like we're enduring now. Without trophies if there are signs of transition (which we haven't seen).

everyone is behund the team. if your not your not a chelsea fan, the fans are just pissed off they are playng shite! and i think the fans have the right to say that

Yeah of course and i agree with you about players like Anelka, his penalty just looked exactly like the one in moscow. Before he took it I knew he wasn't going to score lazy approach lazy run up and lazy finish.

We pay their wages pretty much all of us on a pittence compared to them. They need to pull their finger out and start acting like they care.

I'm not sure if we should stick or ditch Carlo. The club made a good job signing him for 3-years instead of 5 (like Scolari). However, if there will be a new manager, he should be allowed to have a season like we're enduring now. Without trophies if there are signs of transition (which we haven't seen).

Of course. What infuriates me is that we see neither signs of transition nor improving by using the old guard. And hearing that we went through a bad moment doesn't make it any better.

Of course. What infuriates me is that we see neither signs of transition nor improving by using the old guard. And hearing that we went through a bad moment doesn't make it any better.

Definitely.

I really can understand why Carlo made dodgy changes though, our bench is empty. 31 year old Anelka was just a substitute Carlo must've been cringing over, realising his mistake to send Sturridge out on loan.

Even Lampard looked off pace today. Not sure anyone would've complained if we'd seen Josh come on for him *cue the 'he's too young' critics*

Carlo might have done a ot of things to improve our rut but for tonight's game I don't see anything that he could have done to change things around a bit.

Possible brought on Josh, but he would have been the provider and it's not like we were short of chances. The players need to take their chances. It seems no one wants the ball except to be the one who has a shot at goal and unluckily Howard was playing in "GOD MODE"

It's a shame the lack of respect the players are getting after bringing us the double last season.

See how easy and stupid this is?

:goodpost:

I have an idea:

Lets all blame Emenalo

Surely it all has to be his fault :whistling:

Yes. And we're rebuilding and in a transition period,Drogs has malaria etc

Next year when Carlo is given £300m to spend in the summer he will guaratee us a Europa place at best.

Definitely.

I really can understand why Carlo made dodgy changes though, our bench is empty. 31 year old Anelka was just a substitute Carlo must've been cringing over, realising his mistake to send Sturridge out on loan.

Even Lampard looked off pace today. Not sure anyone would've complained if we'd seen Josh come on for him *cue the 'he's too young' critics*

If we lose against Copenhagen Ancelotti might get sacked. Would you blame the board/RA for this decision ?

</h1>

<h1>Roma eager to bring in Carlo Ancelotti from Chelsea - report

Roma's new owners have reportedly made the appointment of Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti a priority for next season.

Il Corriere dello Sport claims Ancelotti is the first choice target to take over from Claudio Ranieri and deliver a new project starting in the summer.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/02/19/2359268/roma-eager-to-bring-in-carlo-ancelotti-from-chelsea-report

:getin::clap::dude: :woo:

:getin::clap::dude::woo:

Definitely.

Look in the McEachran thread. Someone who knows more about football than both of us explained it well.

If we lose against Copenhagen Ancelotti might get sacked. Would you blame the board/RA for this decision ?

Yes.

My belief now is we let him honour his contract. He's signed for one more season, we should give him the resources to let him fix this next season.