Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

well , if carlo shouldn't be out in the summer .....

would you please tell me when should he be sacked ???

we are have lost the league and with this kinda form we will be out of the UCL sooner or later , if we are lucky we might get the fa cup , and we are already out of the carling cup .... and we might lose our UCL spot as well as we are already in 5th place now...

so if this is not enough to prove that he is not doing a great job , then please tell me when would you think that enough is enough ..??

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well , if carlo shouldn't be out in the summer .....

would you please tell me when should he be sacked ???

we are have lost the league and with this kinda form we will be out of the UCL sooner or later , if we are lucky we might get the fa cup , and we are already out of the carling cup .... and we might lose our UCL spot as well as we are already in 5th place now...

so if this is not enough to prove that he is not doing a great job , then please tell me when would you think that enough is enough ..??

For them the answer is never, because you know, he won the double last season, he is a long term manager, he won two CL, he...:pwned:

Its better be a glory hunter than a failure hunter. Only failure hunters will support Carlo staying as the manager beyound the summer.

I cannot believe you just said that.

So, If Carlo stays, Your not going to support Chelsea anymore?

Close the door on your way out, Good lad.

How can people be so ignorant to that this season is nothing more but a filler for the next season?

We have te smallest squad in the league, a fact and something that Carlo is forced to work with. Add the overwhelming factor of the large amount of expectation and pressure added to the double he has won, and the lack of form of top players - what more could he do but hope for the best? Carlo still has the chance to win the FA Cup and, even though it looks unlikely, we still have a chance at the UCL. If players like Zhirkov leave in the summer, and we finally give youngsters like PvA, Bruma, Sturridge, Kakuta, etc, and some reinforcements in the summer, we could build a team that is capable to win numerous of things for a numerous amount of time.

It is a matter of patience, and the level of greed which our so-called 'supporters' have. If some are ignorant enough to hide the fact we are in a transition, then let them moan and curse about Carlo as he awaits to lead the world class Chelsea to glory, then let them. We, patient people, will cheer on Chelsea no matter. Because, like the mighty hym sings:

'Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name'

Its better be a glory hunter than a failure hunter. Only failure hunters will support Carlo staying as the manager beyound the summer.

Sorry mate but you're full of s*it. You're being too radical about it. What would changing managers give us at a time when Ancelotti is just about to settle in, getting the funds and trust. Chelsea needs stability more than it does a few more trophies (having said that, I do believe we got a good shot at CL and FA cup) I wouldn't put the whole blame on CA because our front line has been doing nothing this term, with the exception of 1-2 performances from Anelka, Drogba. Malouda been zero this season. We have a reputation already that no manager wants to come here and you're one of those reasons (not you personally of course but the fans in general who are quick to trigger criticism). You can't compare Scolari and Ancelotti. Scolari came here and instantly fell out with the squad more or less, with Cech Ballack Drogba etc expressing their dislike. Ancelotti came here and won EPL, FA Cup although he had a ageing squad and no chance of winning according to media (I know this double fact is brought up often but there's a reason why) If you want constant glory, go back to Barcelona..see you back here when we're on a good spell.. in the meantime stop posting or atleast think what you're writing because it isn't helping your case.

LOL at the claims that if Utd kept Ronaldo and Tevez they would have won it easy.

How do you know that? if they kept them the chances are Rooney would not have had the brilliant season he did and he scored 10 more last season than Ronaldo did the season before.

You could say if we had Hiddink all of 08/09 we would have won it or if we had less injury problems in the 2 seasons before we would have won it, we didnt then and they didnt last season so its all if buts and maybes.

How can people be so ignorant to that this season is nothing more but a filler for the next season?

We have te smallest squad in the league, a fact and something that Carlo is forced to work with. Add the overwhelming factor of the large amount of expectation and pressure added to the double he has won, and the lack of form of top players - what more could he do but hope for the best? Carlo still has the chance to win the FA Cup and, even though it looks unlikely, we still have a chance at the UCL. If players like Zhirkov leave in the summer, and we finally give youngsters like PvA, Bruma, Sturridge, Kakuta, etc, and some reinforcements in the summer, we could build a team that is capable to win numerous of things for a numerous amount of time.

It is a matter of patience, and the level of greed which our so-called 'supporters' have. If some are ignorant enough to hide the fact we are in a transition, then let them moan and curse about Carlo as he awaits to lead the world class Chelsea to glory, then let them. We, patient people, will cheer on Chelsea no matter. Because, like the mighty hym sings:

Transition, really good transition your King is doing: Kakuta, Sturridge and Bruma went to other teams, because Carlo dont have the balls to give them a fucking chance. In the beginning of the season our aim was to win the CL and retain the Premier League, and now you are talking about "transition". If he stays in next season I bet will be the same "lets be patient guys, next season we will rock the world".

I cannot believe you just said that.

So, If Carlo stays, Your not going to support Chelsea anymore?

Close the door on your way out, Good lad.

:fainthv9: Im not going to explain that post, read it again and again until you get what I mean...some people piss me off.

Which has been key to his success as a manager.

Exactly. That's why I maintained we stick with him till the summer at least, at least when the players support you, they're willing to work for the team. All hope it not lost till it's evident they're not with the manager. The team's celebration after that Villa goal, when they all went up to Carlo was a great sight and symbol of unity.

Well that is what we can expect from you. Your mentality is totally of a glory hunter mentality.

After the man proved you wrong, you are back to your same shenanigans....

Chelsea is in transition, and Carlo is doing good by buying young players like Ramirez and David Luiz. He will get better, and will produce more of the good football he displayed with the team last season.

And not to mention that the one who runs the show is Roman and not the fans. And it seems Roman totally backs Carlo.....

Hence I feel like i am wasting my time explaining all this to you, when Roman backs the man you want out!

Yes. Didn't rate him very highly when he won us the double and still don't rate him now. Believe me I haven't got a glory hunter mentality. Surely banging on about the double all the time is being a glory hunter.I look more at the long term rather than last season.

We're not in a transition period. I don't see many youngsters playing every week in our team. Infact I don't see any and haven't all season.

Yes. Didn't rate him very highly when he won us the double and still don't rate him now. Believe me I haven't got a glory hunter mentality. Surely banging on about the double all the time is being a glory hunter.I look more at the long term rather than last season.

We're not in a transition period. I don't see many youngsters playing every week in our team. Infact I don't see any and haven't all season.

Here We have a opnion from someone who understand about football. More people in this should be like that. It pisses me off the mentality of small clubs in some guys who seem to love more the manager or some players than the club itself.

Transition, really good transition your King is doing: Kakuta, Sturridge and Bruma went to other teams, because Carlo dont have the balls to give them a fucking chance. In the beginning of the season our aim was to win the CL and retain the Premier League, and now you are talking about "transition". If he stays in next season I bet will be the same "lets be patient guys, next season we will rock the world".

ijtfD4.gif

At the end of the day Carlo is our manager till the end of the season. So we should just get behind the team and concentrating on getting a top 4 spot i think the talk of the UCL and FA cup maybe a dream to far some people think the FA cup is a realistic target , but with citeh ,arse ,and utd still in the hat i think we will struggle.

That being said we will be back next season i feel and we can rub it in the media's faces when Chelsea regain the League title next year:champions:

You could say had everyone stayed fit , Drogba not having malaria , malouda turning up for a game now and then , we would still be in it the reason we are in the position that we are is over confidence , expecting to roll over teams like we did last year this has become our downfall , we beat Liverpool twice last year and you could say they had a stronger team back then. This year it just seems the players think we will win without having to put 100% in. Its not all Carlo's fault , yes he need to motivate the players and we all have critised him for his seeming lack of ability to do this.

I see what some people here are saying we are saying he should stay because he won us the double last year and other saying that shouldn’t be the reason to keep a manager that is struggling to give us Champions league football next season. But you dont win a double by being a shite manager.

When utd came third and won nothing one year and had a couple of years without a trophy did you see them kicking fergie out. Same with Wenger they might finally get a trophy this year when was the last time anyone could say that. We won’t be able to attract top managers soon if we boot out everyone we get , this team needs stability and is Carlo the right man for the job ? maybe time will tell , but i can’t think of anyone out there who would be willing to take the job at the moment.

Guest justin_3d

And I repeat that's the same thing glory hunters said about SAF when he started!

Took him time to build a good team to win anything.

Even then when he had a bad spell like Chelsea are now, the same glory hunter wanted his head.

Overall, glory hunters that want to fire coaches like they change their underwear.

Good thing for Chelsea is that Roman seems to back Carlo. So what ever you say will not changed Roman mind. Roman is the king of Chelsea, and he backs Carlo.

While you just show a poor display of glory hunter mentality....

289exbb.jpg

And I repeat that's the same thing glory hunters said about SAF when he started!

Even then when he had a bad spell like Chelsea are now, the same glory hunter wanted his head.

Overall, glory hunters that want to fire coaches like they change their underwear.

Good thing for Chelsea is that Roman seems to back Carlo. So what ever you say will not changed Roman mind. Roman is the king of Chelsea, and he backs Carlo.

:goodpost: Makes me sick!

So that's it then. Any Man U fan that has ever doubted Fergie in the past must be a glory hunter.

A glory hunter is a supporter that changes teams to whoever is winning at the time,not somebody that doesn't rate a manager.

:goodpost: Makes me sick!

%28N%29.gif:(

ok i will try and explain my opinion better.

it seems like the fans who want Carlo to go are the fans who want us to take the route Real Madrid has gone down in the last say 8 years where they have been overtaken by Barcelona who build something that is far more sustainable.

in that time they have had managers/coaches whatever you want to call them who are better than Rykaard and Guardiola ,managers who have had more money to spend on transfers than Barca but those managers have never had enough time to stamp their mark on the team..even when they manage to win a trophy if it aint the Champions league they pretty much always gone by the next season.

we have been a bit like that in recent years (tho not as bad, Hiddink and Grant were essentially caretaker managers so i think the 5 managers in 7 years thing can be a little misleading)

Real,they demand instant success AND prolonged success which very rarely works out and hasn`t for Real..they get some degree of success but nowhere near the amount they could have had in recent years if they just stopped meddling and shooting themselves in the foot.

that is why i want us to keep Carlo..sure he`s not a faultless Coach but in 30 years of following football and watching some of the greatest coaches of all time in action..i`ve yet to find a faultless one.

it took Fergie about 4 years before any Man U fan thought he was a great coach.