Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Our form since November puts us 10th in the league, with 19 goals scored and 19 goals conceded in 16 games. I don't think that would happen with the names you mentioned.

I know, but if you want to analyse thing. Drogba's and Malouda's goals have dried up since November. Lack of goals is the biggest problem.

Yes we have conceded so much because we made some silly mistakes and weren't playing like we know to play.

Didn't Kakuta get much stick when he wasn't playing up to standars that members here set for him?

Are you mad. Jose wouldn't do any better with this team than Carlo?

Stupid comparisons.

Jose has Ronaldo, Di Maria and Ozil in his team.

We have out of form Malouda and inconsistend Anelka.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when we win under Carlo (90% of the time) we do it in style. With fluency and flare. So he does know what he's doing when his tactics are right.

Maybe I'm still delusional, I don't know. But I want to give him 1 more season.

Valuing style over results and/or concistency would have made more sence had we not been a club in need of a transitional period and had our break-even plans not been so reliant on playing in the CL.

I know, but if you want to analyse thing. Drogba's and Malouda's goals have dried up since November. Lack of goals is the biggest problem.

Yes we have conceded so much because we made some silly mistakes and weren't playing like we know to play.

Didn't Kakuta get much stick when he wasn't playing up to standars that members here set for him?

Yeah but it's the manager's job to keep his players motivated and confident. Our 'whole' team is out of form and that's not something that just happens. That means their's something wrong within the squad and it's the job of a manager to fix it.

And he should've prepared himself for something like loss of form with key players in their thirties. But according to him age doesn't matter (I even think he said if you're in your early thirties, you're still young...) and the likes of Drogba and Terry can/will perform until their late thirties. That's not really happening is it? Probably didn't realise the PL is not the Serie A.

About Kakuta, that's not the point. At least by playing, you give him the game time and experience he needs to grow. And that way the ageing starters get the rest they need.

Guus already said no couple of times. Don't jump to conclusions. If we sack managers after one failed season. He won us the double (mean he can do it again when given a proper team to work with) and we sold quite many players without replacing them properly until now, but we still lack midfield and width. There's a reason why we are here typing and they're where they are. We don't know whats going on in reality in the dressing rooms, boardroom etc. Let's stay realistic and keep it calm.

agree with u, best option to get Hiddink back to Chelsea until the end of season. If we not finish in top 4, many of players will want to go from Chelsea, just remember that.

Did you come across Chelsea playing Football Manager? You just throw words without any facts, thoughts... sod off

Valuing style over results and/or concistency would have made more sence had we not been a club in need of a transitional period and had our break-even plans not been so reliant on playing in the CL.

True but I think that's where we blame the players. Carlo came out and said sexy football had cost us (can't remember when). Every season the league gets harder and harder, our players have now failed to adapt, failed to improve and I blame them and Carlo at the same time.

I'd understand if the board does sack him, I'm personally not calling for it though.

Guus already said no couple of times. Don't jump to conclusions. If we sack managers after one failed season. He won us the double (mean he can do it again when given a proper team to work with) and we sold quite many players without replacing them properly until now, but we still lack midfield and width. There's a reason why we are here typing and they're where they are. We don't know whats going on in reality in the dressing rooms, boardroom etc. Let's stay realistic and keep it calm.

Did you come across Chelsea playing Football Manager? You just throw words without any facts, thoughts... sod off

That's why I said IF. IF he was available would Roman sack Carlo tomorrow? The fact that he's not may help Carlo keep his job. If you read my previous posts in this page I want him to stay as we need stability and need to build long term. I'm on Carlo's side.

That's why I said IF. IF he was available would Roman sack Carlo tomorrow? The fact that he's not may help Carlo keep his job. If you read my previous posts in this page I want him to stay as we need stability and need to build long term. I'm on Carlo's side.

My post wasn't aimed at you personally. It was aimed at the guy with Neymar logo as his avatar.

My post wasn't aimed at you personally. It was aimed at the guy with Neymar logo as his avatar.

I understand the bit about football manager wasn't about me :)

Just explaining why i've brought Gus into this.

why to play in Champions League, when u can play Europe League with Chelsea.

True but I think that's where we blame the players. Carlo came out and said sexy football had cost us (can't remember when). Every season the league gets harder and harder, our players have now failed to adapt, failed to improve and I blame them and Carlo at the same time.

I'd understand if the board does sack him, I'm personally not calling for it though.

Fair and I've got to admit I'm impressed by your patience. The Copenhagen games will be a real test though :halo:

why to play in Champions League, when u can play Europe League with Chelsea.

Some of you talk like we have finished 5th already and we got no chance of crawling to fourth. Dropping out of FA cup can be good for us aswell. Gives us extra time to prepare and rest our players, as we have a thin squad. I'd take top four finish and no FA cup anyday. We can't take anything for granted but all I'm saying is that we've got a good shot finishing well into top4 and finishing strong in CL, why not even win it (CL always takes luck aswell)

I'm supporting Carlo even if we drop from CL. Maybe this what we need, a wake up call to the players to wake the fuck up. At the moment they might be like "well we play bad, lets hope the next manager can help us play better but we're untouchable as players", thats wrong

Yeah but it's the manager's job to keep his players motivated and confident. Our 'whole' team is out of form and that's not something that just happens. That means their's something wrong within the squad and it's the job of a manager to fix it. And he should've prepared himself for something like loss of form with key players in their thirties. But according to him age doesn't matter (I even think he said if you're in your early thirties, you're still young...) and the likes of Drogba and Terry can perform until their late thirties. That's not really happening is it? Probably didn't realise the PL is not the Serie A.

About Kakuta, that's not the point. At least by playing, you give him the game time and experience he needs to grow. And that way the ageing starters get the rest they need.

But if your body is coping, motivation won't work. Drogba wasn't sulking today, he was struggling with an injury or something.

You are right. Youngsters couldn't do any worse than some of older players are doing now.

Eh i don't know, i just think that next season they will need to have their chances.

Clifford will be 20 at the beggining of the next season, imo he will need to get his chance.

Why the fuck would Pep or anyone for that matter want the Chelsea job now?

It was a hypothetical question.

Some of you talk like we have finished 5th already and we got no chance of crawling to fourth. Dropping out of FA cup can be good for us aswell. Gives us extra time to prepare and rest our players, as we have a thin squad. I'd take top four finish and no FA cup anyday. We can't take anything for granted but all I'm saying is that we've got a good shot finishing well into top4 and finishing strong in CL, why not even win it (CL always takes luck aswell)

if we are going to play like this, i will be happy if we finish in top5.