Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Sure is a nice guy.

The antithesis of Mourinho or Ferguson however. Never challenges the footballing authorities, or referees decisions, Never plays any mind games.

I'm thinking winning managers need a ruthless, almost nasty streak, and vehement defence of their players and last season as with Grant he inherited the Rolls Royce......

Good point.

I remember Ferguson describing Mourinho. When he first arrived here, as the young gunslinger who has come into town to challenge the sheriff.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True he is a nice guy but i don't think he has it tactically. Look at last season in the champs league at the Bridge against Inter, when we were crying out for something different. He and Wilkins looked confused and clueless on the bench. Yes getting rid of Wilkins has hurt us and it was not Carlo's decision but he should be doing better. Losing 7 league games already this season(the same number as Birmingham) is just not acceptable.

He turned it round last year but I think his luck has ran out. If you consider what previous managers have been sacked for surely he is on borrowed time.

The difference between Carlo and Jose is that when things are going shit, Jose knows why it's going shit and what to do about it. Carlo's Chelsea team looks resigned to losing or not winning if things aint going so well at the start/middle of the match.

Wait until we lose to Kopenhagen? There is no way we can beat them, and with this sort of performance, luck, or whatever it may be, we can never ever win the Champions League. We've been better but we haven't managed to win it, we're not going to win it now.

It's a shame the lack of respect Carlo is getting after bringing us the double last season.

He has a chance to rebuild the squad in the summer and reform the team. Granted i've disagreed with some of his tactics and dodgy substitions but he's still a great manager and deserves respect from the fans.

Talk about inconsistent.

2007/08: No trophies, 2nd place, new manager.

2008/09: FA Cup, 3rd place, 2 new managers

2009/10: Premier League, FA Cup, new manager

2010/11: No trophies, 4th/5th place.

Common trait? New manager. We must secure a long-term manager!!

Talk about inconsistent.

Spot on. :goodpost:

It's a shame the lack of respect Carlo is getting after bringing us the double last season.

It's a shame the lack of respect the players are getting after bringing us the double last season.

See how easy and stupid this is?

It's a shame the lack of respect the players are getting after bringing us the double last season.

See how easy and stupid this is?

If you say that they are underperforming is lack of respect. That they are oon their last legs?

You like to twist the tings just to make you look smart.

Oh how stupid am I. I forgot that Kostas, who can't deal with some points, put me on his ignore list.

Talk about inconsistent.

It looks better when you realise that 2 of them were simple caretakers.

u want to give people like N.A respect? walking up to that pen with not giving a shit! £100 odd k a week? RESPECT! they should give us working class respect we watch week in week out and pay to watch them! they need to look like they give two shits to be honest!

RESPECT my arse you need to earn repsect last year they just about did and we won the league down to playing avarge and Man utd and the rest playing below par!

this yeah its gonna be a joke £50mill signing cus he wants champs league haha good luck with that