Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Was the dig at Hazard necessary? Mind in Madrid? Oh we have another mind-reading psychic here. God how such posts have become irritating, old and plain stupid over the past 5 years. Every single fucking time something goes bad somebody thinks he is clever by mentioning the imaginary Hazard Madrid love story. The way he has been playing this season gives me zero reason not to believe he is fully committed to Chelsea's cause, but at least now we know from medical standpoint that your knee is working well. I bet the next time he has an amazing game your other knee will start working well too.

EDIT: Btw, talking about Sanchez's winning mentality, then compare it to this - Aaron Ramsey claims Arsenal have sent message to title rivals with comeback against Bournemouth :lol: Yeah, they have sent a message that they are still as solid as a house of cards.

I don't give a shit what Aaron Ramsey say's I'm talking only about Sanchez here and in my opinion that little guy has a lot more fire in him than Hazard and if you simply don't agree with it, don't take time to reply.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't give a shit what Aaron Ramsey say's I'm talking only about Sanchez here and in my opinion that little guy has a lot more fire in him than Hazard and if you simply don't agree with it, don't take time to reply.

The Ramsey thing was a stand-alone thing, not connected to what you said. Btw if I don't agree with something, then on the contrary I take the time to reply, writing "+1" type of posts is boring.

Can't we have a whip round to get him?  It would gimme a semi to see him,Eden and Diego up there. Give him the same freedom Eden has and make sure we got a couple of guys that can get the ball to them unlike noiw. It would mean we had 2 upgrades with 1 player.

But think PSG are getting in there. Wish we were trying hard too.

Premier League transfer news and rumours: Alexis Sanchez urged to stall Arsenal contract talks as PSG plot cut-price summer swoop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/07/arsenal-premier-league-transfer-news-rumours-alexis-sanchez/

Can't we have a whip round to get him?  It would gimme a semi to see him,Eden and Diego up there. Give him the same freedom Eden has and make sure we got a couple of guys that can get the ball to them unlike noiw. It would mean we had 2 upgrades with 1 player.
But think PSG are getting in there. Wish we were trying hard too.

Premier League transfer news and rumours: Alexis Sanchez urged to stall Arsenal contract talks as PSG plot cut-price summer swoop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/07/arsenal-premier-league-transfer-news-rumours-alexis-sanchez/

PSG and the Mickey Mouse Ligue 1. Kluivert can fuck off. Murderous cunt should be behind bars.

17 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

PSG and the Mickey Mouse Ligue 1. Kluivert can fuck off. Murderous cunt should be behind bars.

He gets the players they want tho.

We dont have the magnetism to get 'big name' polayers these 'bigger' clubs have so we either have to beg,bribe,blackmail,beat and torture them to come or we pay over the odds to get them.

Or we get ourselves a transfer team that works alongside the manager to get players we need AND will USE.

30 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We need this guy - he hates Spurs as much as we do! 

Would absolutely kill it with him Eden and Costa... 

That would be  fantastic dream to see hazard Costa Sanchez in chelsea team  

13 hours ago, Muzchap said:

We need this guy - he hates Spurs as much as we do! 

Would absolutely kill it with him Eden and Costa... 

Well you know my thoughts. I'd donate my left dangley to get him and having a whole team that hate Spuds would be a great plus!

• 2 weeks later...

Alexis admits to tax fraud totalling nearly €1m

The Arsenal forward is reported to have already paid the money back, which will likely see him handed a fine rather than be put on trial

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has admitted to tax fraud totalling nearly €1 million to a Catalan court.

The Chile international acknowledged two crimes against the Treasury which took place while he was on the books of Barcelona between 2012 and 2013, with Europa Press reporting an overall value of €983,443.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/01/16/31602342/-

I say we get Granovskaia on the case and get him over here.

On 16/01/2017 at 8:55 PM, Unionjack said:

Alexis admits to tax fraud totalling nearly €1m

The Arsenal forward is reported to have already paid the money back, which will likely see him handed a fine rather than be put on trial

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has admitted to tax fraud totalling nearly €1 million to a Catalan court.

The Chile international acknowledged two crimes against the Treasury which took place while he was on the books of Barcelona between 2012 and 2013, with Europa Press reporting an overall value of €983,443.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/01/16/31602342/-

I say we get Granovskaia on the case and get him over here.

I just don't get why top players behave like this.

The money they earn is equivalent to winning the lottery every year, for many years. It may show a lack of ambition on my part but, if I was in so fortunate a position, I'd make simple tax arrangements, pay what's due and sleep easy at night. Why, when you can give your family a great lifestyle with the best of everything, would you let stress and hassle in your door?

I think we can guess why; it's the result of suggestions from advisers brought on board by their agents. If these young men would take advice from a different source, I'd say tell your agent to stop it. Bring your earnings on shore, look the world square in the eye and say, I know the money I'm paid is beyond ridiculous but that's not my fault. At least I behave properly about it and pay my dues. If these lads don't know it already, they need guidance to help them understand that integrity, peace of mind and the respect of the world, is worth more than a few extra quid to spend at the Burj Khalifa.

I just don't get why top players behave like this.
The money they earn is equivalent to winning the lottery every year, for many years. It may show a lack of ambition on my part but, if I was in so fortunate a position, I'd make simple tax arrangements, pay what's due and sleep easy at night. Why, when you can give your family a great lifestyle with the best of everything, would you let stress and hassle in your door?
I think we can guess why; it's the result of suggestions from advisers brought on board by their agents. If these young men would take advice from a different source, I'd say tell your agent to stop it. Bring your earnings on shore, look the world square in the eye and say, I know the money I'm paid is beyond ridiculous but that's not my fault. At least I behave properly about it and pay my dues. If these lads don't know it already, they need guidance to help them understand that integrity, peace of mind and the respect of the world, is worth more than a few extra quid to spend at the Burj Khalifa.

But i think it not thier fault is more of a spanish system. Don't you realize it is almost always spain based players who have such issues. Unlike England where your tax is taking before you get paid.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

they need guidance to help them understand

So important. The lads aregetting these massive wages and people around them blowing smoke up their arses at a very young age and I know just how easy it is to go off the rails if they dont have a good advisor around to help them get thru it. Theres all the trappings of fame and fortune. Girls,booze,gear,hangers on and just pissing it up the wall generally. Our accademy at least I should think have good advisors where thats concerned helping them from an early age. Getting them to understand the traps and learning investments.

27 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

more of a spanish system

You're right. Ive learned thru my travels all countries do things very differently. Whether its taxes,laws,customs or greasing palms of peoples hands to bypass red tape or get things done quietly or faster.

40 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

But i think it not thier fault is more of a spanish system. Don't you realize it is almost always spain based players who have such issues. Unlike England where your tax is taking before you get paid.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

You're right, I don't know the Spanish system but if it makes misbehaviour easier to fall into then, in the end, that is no excuse. Misbehaviour is still misbehaviour. Do the right thing; you'll feel better about yourself, you'll be more respected, you'll sleep better at night and you'll still live like a prince.

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I feel Sanchez is type of player we need to sign to challenge for the CL next season 

I wonder if we would have tried to buy him when we got Cesc if Willian and Oscar weren't in the picture at that time. Hard to say what was going on as Jose was our manager.

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

I feel Sanchez is type of player we need to sign to challenge for the CL next season 

Couldn't agree more.

We really need to start setting our sights at the level we want to achieve. Theres really not that many 20+ goal scorers around, specially ones PL proven. We go in with a proper realistic bid instead of trying to penny pinch and we might just get him.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Couldn't agree more.

We really need to start setting our sights at the level we want to achieve. Theres really not that many 20+ goal scorers around, specially ones PL proven. We go in with a proper realistic bid instead of trying to penny pinch and we might just get him.

Sanchez would make a good false number 9 he scores alot of goals hazard Sanchez Pedro would be nice line up for next season 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You