Alexis Sanchez

milllz

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Swearing at Ramsey in the 1st half and then fuming after the FT whistle. Looks exactly like me when I'm late for five a side football, teams are already picked and the last spot available is in a team full of tossers that can't string two passes together.

Perfect moment now to make our move and turn his head.

Not just that. There were quite a lot of moments proving that he is not really happy in the camp at the moment. Screaming at Giroud after a bad pass even before he got to the ball, upset with other players for not being on the same wavelength.
Definitely a cheeky bid would be worth it. Antonio certainly knows how to convince people to join him.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He's best behind a CF or as one IMO.

This is his first season playing as a striker consistently. And he's been the lone striker. With Özil feeding him balls it's easy to see why he has scored a lot. 

We don't play with a lone striker. (4-3-3) Our best assister, Fabregas, isn't a starter. 

I can only see it happening IF Conte decides to switch to 3-5-2. Big if. Then we risk playing Hazard out of his favored position. 

34 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He's best behind a CF or as one IMO.

If we gave him the same freedom Edens got and keep him roughly on the right it would basicaly give us 3 strikers. They would go bonkers!

This is his first season playing as a striker consistently. And he's been the lone striker. With Özil feeding him balls it's easy to see why he has scored a lot. 
We don't play with a lone striker. (4-3-3) Our best assister, Fabregas, isn't a starter. 
I can only see it happening IF Conte decides to switch to 3-5-2. Big if. Then we risk playing Hazard out of his favored position. 

I was talking in general. Don't see him staying in England should he move. Juve seems like the probable destination if they offload a few.

33 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I was talking in general. Don't see him staying in England should he move. Juve seems like the probable destination if they offload a few.

Juve plays in 3-5-2. With Dybala and Higuain on board I doubt they can get Sanchez.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Juve plays in 3-5-2. With Dybala and Higuain on board I doubt they can get Sanchez.

Im sure Juventus would only sign someone of his calibre to shoehorn him in. Same way we would if we signed Verratti. Having a settled team is better yes but if you can get someone of that level to the club you try to make them fit, because they'd improve the team.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

If we gave him the same freedom Edens got and keep him roughly on the right it would basicaly give us 3 strikers. They would go bonkers!

Exactly ... Would say he better than Pedro and Willian on the right. More importantly he plays for the badge on the sleeve (not comparing with Pedro/Willian), very passionate, winner's mentality and totally committed to the cause. Yes as per rumors he's demanding lot of money but then who isnt these days. I feel he has atleast 2 good seasons under him and if we dont want to promote anyone from within the ranks then he looks as a good bet. 

Can't stop thinking how perfect he would be for us. He's got the pressing mentality hardwired in him by Bielsa's and Sampaoli's Chile, Barcelona and now Arsenal. He's hard-working, committed, fast, technically sound and has always scored loads of goals. We'd pose incredible goal threat with Costa, Hazard and Sanchez. Stick him at RW on paper, but give him the freedom to combine with Hazard wherever they feel like it. He's 28, not getting any younger, a player of his pedigree should be filling his trophy cabinet... with Arsenal it is filling with spider webs, he might as well be playing in China.

Look at how he reacted yesterday. And how he was trying to get the three points for Wenger. Constantly asking for the ball. And he want ape shit after the final whistle.

This guy has much more fire in him than Hazard who was, after we went 2-0 down to Spurs, strolling around the pitch not giving one ounce of fuck. Not tracking back. Nothing. Already with his mind in Madrid.
I choose Alexis and his winners mentality all day long over Hazard.

7 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

This guy has much more fire in him than Hazard who was, after we went 2-0 down to Spurs, strolling around the pitch not giving one ounce of fuck. Not tracking back. Nothing. Already with his mind in Madrid.
I choose Alexis and his winners mentality all day long over Hazard.

Was the dig at Hazard necessary? Mind in Madrid? Oh we have another mind-reading psychic here. God how such posts have become irritating, old and plain stupid over the past 5 years. Every single fucking time something goes bad somebody thinks he is clever by mentioning the imaginary Hazard Madrid love story. The way he has been playing this season gives me zero reason not to believe he is fully committed to Chelsea's cause, but at least now we know from medical standpoint that your knee is working well. I bet the next time he has an amazing game your other knee will start working well too.

EDIT: Btw, talking about Sanchez's winning mentality, then compare it to this - Aaron Ramsey claims Arsenal have sent message to title rivals with comeback against Bournemouth :lol: Yeah, they have sent a message that they are still as solid as a house of cards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You