Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Bookies update: Chelsea's odds slashed to sign Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez

CHELSEA are now favourites to sign Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez, according to the bookies.

PUBLISHED: 11:30, Mon, Dec 19, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:13, Mon, Dec 19, 2016

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/745156/Alexis-Sanchez-Arsenal-Chelsea-Bookmakers-Odds-Transfer-News-Rumours-Gossip

Man City (6/1), Juventus, Manchester United (both 8/1), Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid (both 10/1) also in the running for Sanchez's signature.

Arsenal team-mate Mesut Ozil is in the same contract situation as Sanchez and Ladbrokes have priced him at 7/4 to jump ship at the end of the season.

A Ladbrokes spokesman said: "Arsenal are misfiring, and the latest odds suggest their two main men are edging ever closer to an Emirates exit."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/12/2016 at 5:37 PM, BlueLyon said:

I dont see him become Chelsea blue, much like Mata will never be United devil. Some players just look odd in some shirts and never perform like they did before.

You could have said the same thing about Ash and Cesc, but look at them now. One became a club legend and the other one is captain material. Sanchez's gooner past would be quickly forgotten. 

31 minutes ago, manpe said:

You could have said the same thing about Ash and Cesc, but look at them now. One became a club legend and the other one is captain material. Sanchez's gooner past would be quickly forgotten. 

Not to mention, Alexis hasn't been there since young. Ash and Cesc were teenagers when they joined Arsenal, if anything they would have been harder to sign. Sanchez owes nothing to Arsenal.

3 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Not to mention, Alexis hasn't been there since young. Ash and Cesc were teenagers when they joined Arsenal, if anything they would have been harder to sign. Sanchez owes nothing to Arsenal.

He's not coming...

This is a ploy by his agent to get more money out of Arsenal. Simple as.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

This is a ploy by his agent to get more money out of Arsenal. Simple as.

Of course it is, but that doesn't ever negate the possibility he would move. Just see their history of selling players lmao..

Just now, LDN Blue said:

Of course it is, but that doesn't ever negate the possibility he would move. Just see their history of selling players lmao..

Its such a non-issue... I'm surprised this is getting as much traction as it has.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Its such a non-issue... I'm surprised this is getting as much traction as it has.

well i guess we should close every topic on the transfer thread? Lol.. It's the point of this place, to debate speculation. I'd say it's more naive to dismiss the fact Sanchez would leave Arsenal for a rival (considering the history again of Arsenal selling to rivals).

Just now, LDN Blue said:

well i guess we should close every topic on the transfer thread? Lol.. It's the point of this place, to debate speculation. I'd say it's more naive to dismiss the fact Sanchez would leave Arsenal for a rival (considering the history again of Arsenal selling to rivals).

No every topic but this one for sure.

Reading reports that Arsene Wenger has a agreed on a new deal untill 2019. Of course they won't announce it after those back to back defeats so...

This will make or break the changes of Sachez leaving that ex-big club. I don't know what his relationship is with that old cunt, but can't imagine a guy like him settles for another 2 years of mediocrity. Same goes for Özil (who I don't rate as high as Alexis but is still a big name). 

But what I do know: ArsenalFanTV and chill

Wenger In Wenger Out Shake It All About

28 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

This will make or break the changes of Sachez leaving that ex-big club. I don't know what his relationship is with that old cunt, but can't imagine a guy like him settles for another 2 years of mediocrity. Same goes for Özil (who I don't rate as high as Alexis but is still a big name). 

Exactly. Their star players realize soon enough that they will forever be surrounded by mediocre players and/or coaches and they will win nothing meaningful in the near future with them. Arsenal and Liverpool are have-beens, but their commercial value and fame are still significant enough domestically and internationally to use them as springboards to better their careers and brand by being the outstanding players of their teams, get noticed and move to clubs that can sustain success (Suarez and Fabregas being prime examples abandoning their clubs because they are not competitive enough). I have little doubt that Sanchez will follow the pattern. He has been there for 2 years now, he's got enough exposure to have better places calling him. And at the back of his head he knows that a player of his quality should be lifting trophies, not being teary-eyed after most decisive games which is the story with Arsenal ALL THE TIME.

He already tried Barcelona, so they are out of the game. Once he becomes available, which could be sooner than we think, we have to pounce on the opportunity. We can offer him what he wants, Arsenal can't.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Exactly. Their star players realize soon enough that they will forever be surrounded by mediocre players and/or coaches and they will win nothing meaningful in the near future with them. Arsenal and Liverpool are have-beens, but their commercial value and fame are still significant enough domestically and internationally to use them as springboards to better their careers and brand by being the outstanding players of their teams, get noticed and move to clubs that can sustain success (Suarez and Fabregas being prime examples abandoning their clubs because they are not competitive enough). I have little doubt that Sanchez will follow the pattern. He has been there for 2 years now, he's got enough exposure to have better places calling him. And at the back of his head he knows that a player of his quality should be lifting trophies, not being teary-eyed after most decisive games.

He already tried Barcelona, so they are out of the game. Once he becomes available, which could be sooner than we think, we have to pounce on the opportunity.

Their history is what keeps them alive. That's why I always laugh when they tell us we have no history: theirs is the only thing they still have.

I tell you this, we win the title this season will gives us back the whole "big club aura" y'know. Back in the Not-Many-Are-Champions League AS English champions makes us interesting for star players.

For Sanchez it's either going to be us if we try our luck or China. Also, a club like Juventus is a possibility for him I think. But he knows English football now so...why not choose a 3 year deal with us with some respectable wages. Diego is rumoured to receive a new contract with 240k per week. We can offer Alexis the same. And more than that: ambition. Conte is a winner. Wenger isn't.

15 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Their history is what keeps them alive. That's why I always laugh when they tell us we have no history: theirs is the only thing they still have.

Just tell them that we are making history, they are living off of it like has-beens.

20 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I tell you this, we win the title this season will gives us back the whole "big club aura" y'know. Back in the Not-Many-Are-Champions League AS English champions makes us interesting for star players.

For Sanchez it's either going to be us if we try our luck or China. Also, a club like Juventus is a possibility for him I think. But he knows English football now so...why not choose a 3 year deal with us with some respectable wages. Diego is rumoured to receive a new contract with 240k per week. We can offer Alexis the same. And more than that: ambition. Conte is a winner. Wenger isn't.

One more thing.. He wouldn't need to move city or country if he came here, he'd just switch to a more successful and lucrative employer without extra hassle of moving places. If Conte personally tells him he wants him, then I can see him coming here. Wishful thinking maybe.

12 minutes ago, manpe said:

One more thing.. He wouldn't need to move city or country if he came here, he'd just switch to a more successful and lucrative employer without extra hassle of moving places. If Conte personally tells him he wants him, then I can see him coming here. Wishful thinking maybe.

Exactly. He and his dogs can befriend Diego's as Diego is also in love with his dog like Sanchez is. 

Oh and do not forget the very best of it all: ArsenalFanTV going full chernobyl.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Looking at his body language on the pitch at the final whistle at City he looked like a broken man.

Stick the dagger in Chels.

Exactly. Same goes for Özil. Not pressing the City players just walking around the pitch. But that guy is overrated as hell. 

I tell you this those 2 ain't going to extend as long as Wenger is there. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You