Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Great to see him laughing last night, he knows he will be leaving and he knows exactly what a dead end club he's at.

The question is: do we need a player like him? Okay, each teammates of him are worse player than him and they have been playing like shit, but this is not likeable behaviour. At least he could act like he cares. It's a tough time for Wenger and the supporters, watching your biggest star laughing on the bench every game must be a slap.

12 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He'll probably extend his contract at Arsenal...

Yep.

That behaviour puts me off him now don't get me wrong he's a great player but do u want a player at a club who laughs when his team getting hammered it's disrespectful to this team mates and the fans who pay their tickets to watch their team 

26 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

The question is: do we need a player like him? Okay, each teammates of him are worse player than him and they have been playing like shit, but this is not likeable behaviour. At least he could act like he cares. It's a tough time for Wenger and the supporters, watching your biggest star laughing on the bench every game must be a slap.

It's shite behavior, but he's been caring on the pitch for far too long, constantly giving everything, trying to make things happen when the fat of them clearly are going through the motions. He needs a new challenge, and if he goes to a top side he wouldn't carry on like this because the return would be greater in terms of silverware and work ethic from a TEAM. Arsenal as a club are finished as it stands right now, the club is rotten from top to bottom, so much so (and I don't like it) but it's come to a player laughing on the bench. Alexis hasn't been shy in coming forward on social media and in person about speaking out, someone needed too and he has because the simple reason is Arsenal are a joke right now.

This guy needs a fresh start, if it's here I would take him in a heartbeat because he's absolute quality, but he needs to be surrounded by sheer quality and not fucking muppets who think they are good like Alex Oxelade Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Xhaka and any other of those egotistical clowns you want to add.

Unfortunately, Sanchez's 1.5-second-long giggle was caused by a fan running onto the pitch it seems, and obviously when the camera was on him he knew how it looked, so instantly got rid of the giggles. And yet despite that, Arsenal fans aren't even reading stories or rewatching the game to see what happened, just wrongly presuming he was laughing at the scoreline, and thus saying he needs to be the first one to leave. All their fans are lunatics. I'd say the majority of their London fans under 40 yrs old dropped out of school to sell weed for a rapper.

51 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This guy needs a fresh start, if it's here I would take him in a heartbeat because he's absolute quality, but he needs to be surrounded by sheer quality and not fucking muppets who think they are good like Alex Oxelade Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Xhaka and any other of those egotistical clowns you want to add.

I agree, but still he could show respect towards the club and his teammates. 3 years ago he was pretty much released from Barcelona. They had Neymar and Messi and purchased Suárez, so Sánchez became unneeded. Back then, Arsenal trusted in his quality and payed good money for him. Top European clubs like Bayern, City, or Juventus were not really interested in him, Arsenal was the club who wanted him very much. Arsenal don't pay 42 million euros for players all the time like City, it was a big step for them. Alexis must be thankful for Wenger for trusting him, he handed him the chance to show his quality after the Barcelona spell.

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yes, we very much want a player like him ... who is passionate, wants to win things and will play for the badge on the shirt ... Regarding his behavior, I agree the impression he gives is that he doesnt give a f*** but if you watch him on the field he is always crying out loud asking for the needed support and/or follow the plan that was provided by the gaffer without much help from his colleagues. 

For me, just because he had a laugh and has throw a tantrums doesnt represent the larger picture. What I see is when he takes the field he is fighter and no one can question that commitment which is what exactly we need. Again as per my opinion, he might not throw this tantrums under an environment which is more focused on being together and hungry to win things.

Was more of a sarcastic laugh. Like when u laugh when u get embarrassed. Or when u so hopeless u start laughing. Let's not pretend he doesn't go 1000 when he's on the pitch. 

We see 4 seconds on our tellies without any context at all and that is enough for the media and people everywhere to start treating pure assumptions as facts. We saw him smiling, fact is we don't know what made him smile and these people who instantly jump at him for that are no better than what they claim Sanchez to be.

17 hours ago, the wes said:

That behaviour puts me off him now don't get me wrong he's a great player but do u want a player at a club who laughs when his team getting hammered it's disrespectful to this team mates and the fans who pay their tickets to watch their team 

Petr has a big smirk too tho. We got no idea wrf theyre talking about. Im sure its not the score. Media blow up everything.

On 06/03/2017 at 4:07 PM, Yeboii said:

He has been a leader for Arsenal since he got there! I think he is fed up with all the bullshit Arsenal are. From top to bottom, everything is falling apart there.

How was he a leader? Just because he scores few goals and works hard? Then after season goes on, he becomes frustrated as fuck and shows how unprofessional he is? 

Leader will guide you when shit gets tough, and he doesnt even have to score or anything, but motivate the squad because its not easy to find motivation in difficult games. 

And then you see Sanchez rising the flag, laughing at his own team (for whatever reason). He aint that brilliant player to have that right and to demand it. 

From our perspective, its funny, but thank fuck he aint our player. If I was in arsenal situation, I would want him out as soon as in summer, regardless of these goals.

And as soon those goals get low, people will suddenly see that. I said the same about Cesc and Ozil even when they were racking those assists for years now and people finaly see it too. 

And perhaps Alexis would actualy do well for us in PL, because you play those lesser sides, but in CL no way.

Nevermind the fact we need to provide Costa with more balls, not less. Alexis would either shoot from all angles or like I said fuck things up, because his passing, decision making is poor for a winger (good for striker tho). He is as frustrating as Willian, but gets away because he scores those goals. 

On 07/03/2017 at 4:07 AM, Yeboii said:

He has been a leader for Arsenal since he got there! I think he is fed up with all the bullshit Arsenal are. From top to bottom, everything is falling apart there.

Since when is he a leader? All i see is a sulky child, Sanchez is a good footballer with a bad attitude. 

41 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

Since when is he a leader? All i see is a sulky child, Sanchez is a good footballer with a bad attitude. 

So you wouldn't have him at Chelsea - right..... 

The guy has given everything to a shit football club and is royally pissed off that he is one of a handful of players actually trying and giving a fuck. 

Petr Cech is pissed off too btw - not criticising him are you? 

Sanchez might still have something to offer at his age because of his goalscoring, but I wouldn't give him a contract for more than a couple years. 

I'm surprised no one mentioned that Alexis was probably having a laugh at something Arturo Vidal was doing after he scored.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is a player who can do just about anything you ask of him --and do it well for 90 minutes. Would be disappointing seeing him go to ManUtd.

Must say if we get him, we can call ourselves a safe-haven for ex-Barcelona players.

Fabregas, Pedro and now Alexis.

I do hope we get him. People saying he's crossed PSG off his list...don't think so as PSG is a safe haven for players who want the easy way out. Same goes for Bayern and Juve. Perfect places for players entering the autumn of their careers, an easy league with those big teams, Champions League every single season and good wages.

If Alexis moves to us, he gets my respect as it clearly shows ambition. Just like I respected my compatriot Van Persie moving to ManUtd from Arsenal because he wanted to win the Premier League. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You