Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Apparently they're already looking at reus as a potential replacement.

Another one looking to relaunch his career in a springboard club, laying the foundations for us to sign if he comes good.

The apparent offer from China of £400k a week will determine whether its money he wants or trophies.

I think maybe he wanted to leave the question of if  he was gonna stay on iun North London or not until he found out if vinegar tits was staying or not and who would be replacing him.

Ive got this nasty twitch thinking Simeone might just be tempted (unless of course the Glazers have already talked to him ;) )

Another thing we gotta wonder IF the Don is looking further on than a 3-4-3 and is he still wondering about the 3-5-2

Having the Beast alongside Sanchez would make some kinda force to be reckoned with. Or can he be a RW upgrade?

We need 4 or 5 players in the next 2 windows. Lets see what priority Conte thinks we need them in.

Im surprised we arent intersted in Payet. Far from impossible signing, fair price, normal wages, he wants to move and above all he is realy realy good player.

Payet and Van Dijk would be no brainers if we want to win the league, sure there are Sanchez and others, but chances we land them are unlikely.

8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Im surprised we arent intersted in Payet. Far from impossible signing, fair price, normal wages, he wants to move and above all he is realy realy good player.

Payet and Van Dijk would be no brainers if we want to win the league, sure there are Sanchez and others, but chances we land them are unlikely.

Think his age would rule him out for us. That and like James, he doesn't exactly fit into the 3-4-3, does he?

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think his age would rule him out for us. That and like James, he doesn't exactly fit into the 3-4-3, does he?

He might be older but I see him as late bloomer. Like Anelka for example who did very well for us. 

He aint exactly RW, but for Lille and Marseille (and france) he played on wings and generaly he moves to sides alot at west ham. He is also much quicker and can beat opponent unlike James. Not to mention he plays in Prem already.

IMHO IF we do even try to buy Sanchez it will point to Conte going for us going to a 3-5-2 iafter the summer.

Like we have mentioned before Contyes swapped to a 3-5-2 in his 2nd season before.

Hed make the perfect partner for Diego but I'm just wondering what that row of 5 would comprise of after 2 WBs.

Jst where does Eden fit??

Thats the one thing that makes me say the 3-5-2 is out the question. Unless of course we stick him up front with Diego??

Your thoughts??

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Does he work hard without the ball? Doesn't that signing displace Willian and Pedro? He's also 30 in March...

22 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Just got £60m for Oscar....Do it Chelsea FC....fucking do it!

21 hours ago, the wes said:

Snap mate put the £60m bid in 

Yep! Stick £60 mill in a suitcase, cab straight to north London and plonk it on vinegar titsr desk. Brink Sanchez to the Bridge!

Jobs a goodun!

Like someone said before in this topic: for Alexis it's either going to be one final try to win something. Win the Premier League at Chelsea or maybe even Citeh or United. And challenge for the UCL. 

So, he has to consider wether he still has some ambition or not before heading to China or someplace else where he can earn some fat stacks. 

If we win the League this season, it gives a signal to a player like him that we really are a team and our manager, Conte, is able to win things in this league. Conte is a winner. Who doesn't want to play under such a wonderful man? Compare him to an outdated old fart like Wenger and the choice is obvious. Wenger isn't a winner anymore. Ask Van Persie. 

If we go for him it will be as second striker, and guessing Griezmann is United bound, I think Sanchez is the perfect striker next to Costa. Would love to see him in blue. And would love to see the gooners go apeshit against us.

30 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

If we go for him it will be as second striker, and guessing Griezmann is United bound, I think Sanchez is the perfect striker next to Costa. Would love to see him in blue. And would love to see the gooners go apeshit against us

This implies we go 3-5-2.. Where will Hazard fit? Only if we play 3-5-2 with Hazard as CAM?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

This implies we go 3-5-2.. Where will Hazard fit? Only if we play 3-5-2 with Hazard as CAM?

Thats exactly what I keep asking bud. But 'they' keep saying that we change to a 3 5 2 during the game sometimes and Eden fits behind the 2 strikers. But surely thatsa a 3 4 1 2

There could be many different combinations but one I like is 3 1 4 2 with Cescy behind Matic/N'Golo and Eden with Diego. But I think I like the 3-4-3 better. I suppose it all depends on our shopping list these next 2 windows.

32 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Like someone said before in this topic: for Alexis it's either going to be one final try to win something. Win the Premier League at Chelsea or maybe even Citeh or United. And challenge for the UCL. 

So, he has to consider wether he still has some ambition or not before heading to China or someplace else where he can earn some fat stacks. 

If we win the League this season, it gives a signal to a player like him that we really are a team and our manager, Conte, is able to win things in this league. Conte is a winner. Who doesn't want to play under such a wonderful man? Compare him to an outdated old fart like Wenger and the choice is obvious. Wenger isn't a winner anymore. Ask Van Persie. 

If we go for him it will be as second striker, and guessing Griezmann is United bound, I think Sanchez is the perfect striker next to Costa. Would love to see him in blue. And would love to see the gooners go apeshit against us.

2 things really about this.

1. Wengers contract runs out next season so who is going to take over> It worries me that Simeones contract also runs out the same time!

2. Is Conte the sort of manager who buys signature expensive world class players or is it all about buying whoever it is he thinks fits us? Or will Roman have a word in his shell like hinting at buying such n such cause he likes him?

I hope but cant honestly see us getting Sanchhez even if he did leave (unless of course we got his countryman Vidal.If we just stick Sule and Dijk with them thats my santas list! Now that would be a team!)

Swearing at Ramsey in the 1st half and then fuming after the FT whistle. Looks exactly like me when I'm late for five a side football, teams are already picked and the last spot available is in a team full of tossers that can't string two passes together.

Perfect moment now to make our move and turn his head.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You