Alexis Sanchez

milllz

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Sanchez would make a good false number 9 he scores alot of goals hazard Sanchez Pedro would be nice line up for next season 

Yep

And that would let us get a striker too. Imagine that top line with a good striker with him and Eden! Give them a couple of good creative lads feeding them, 1 in CM and 1 in CB and they would run riot.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Would be a massive coup if we can get him this summer. 

But they might hold on to him for another season. 

Him and Vidal or Verratti would be Icing on cake to challenge for the CL next season 

He is brilliant player on his own, but a very frustrating one too. 

His passing and link up sometimes is awful and makes you frustrated soon. He dwells on ball too long instead of releasing it. But as long he plays the striker role in Arsenal where he is the main guy, it works. But on the wing and if he played next to Costa and Eden, he would need to adopt to become more team player. Him and Costa, I can see plenty of chances wasted because those two would try to do things on their own. One player, it works, but two I dunno. I would still prefer someone more creative and quicker thinker, with a decent shot.  

Besides looking at Alexis not giving a crap when things go south, we dont need such character. 

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He is brilliant player on his own, but a very frustrating one too. 

His passing and link up sometimes is awful and makes you frustrated soon. He dwells on ball too long instead of releasing it. But as long he plays the striker role in Arsenal where he is the main guy, it works. But on the wing and if he played next to Costa and Eden, he would need to adopt to become more team player. Him and Costa, I can see plenty of chances wasted because those two would try to do things on their own. One player, it works, but two I dunno. I would still prefer someone more creative and quicker thinker, with a decent shot.  

Besides looking at Alexis not giving a crap when things go south, we dont need such character. 

You can say the same thing about our players last season.....

So because of that I won't take it against him, especially being at Arsenal. 

His head needs to be checked if he puts pen to paper to a new contract and stays with Arsenal the perennial losers past this season. Conte must work his magic and bring him here, no way Arsenal will hold for a mamoth fee if Alexis hands in a transfer request. Oscar money should do the job.

On 1/19/2017 at 2:16 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

I just don't get why top players behave like this.

The money they earn is equivalent to winning the lottery every year, for many years. It may show a lack of ambition on my part but, if I was in so fortunate a position, I'd make simple tax arrangements, pay what's due and sleep easy at night. Why, when you can give your family a great lifestyle with the best of everything, would you let stress and hassle in your door?

I think we can guess why; it's the result of suggestions from advisers brought on board by their agents. If these young men would take advice from a different source, I'd say tell your agent to stop it. Bring your earnings on shore, look the world square in the eye and say, I know the money I'm paid is beyond ridiculous but that's not my fault. At least I behave properly about it and pay my dues. If these lads don't know it already, they need guidance to help them understand that integrity, peace of mind and the respect of the world, is worth more than a few extra quid to spend at the Burj Khalifa.

They don't behave like that. Their accountants behave like that.

He has one year left coming summer. Can snatch him for around 40 million and definitely if he hands in a transfer request himself.

The thing about him and Özil is if Wenger stays or not. If Wenger leaves Arsenal and Arsenal bring in Allegri who they are being linked with I think they might stay.
So it hugely depends on Wengers fate. Those two obviously don't want to play under Wenger any more. Özil was amazing at Real and didn't stroll around like he does now as he had managers like Mourinho and if he would be like that Mou would whoop his ass. Wenger doesn't.

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Three clubs reported to be after Sanchez psg Juventus and chelsea 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/586523/Alexis-Sanchez-Chelsea-Arsenal-transfer-news/amp

Make this happen chelsea :)

Arsenal MIGHT get Allegri this summer as manager. Think he might stay to see how it works out as Allegri does bring some "champions" mentality with him. More than Wenger does. 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Arsenal MIGHT get Allegri this summer as manager. Think he might stay to see how it works out as Allegri does bring some "champions" mentality with him. More than Wenger does. 

Yeah I hear that one. Lots of media talk going on about it eh.

I'm also going right into the outfield thinking old vinegar tits might get another years extension which would coincide with Zidanes contract running out. And with alot of the managerial cognecenti happening to be in the PL he might fancy having a go too.

We know the 1st on his speed dial would be Eden.

Doesn't sound that crazy when I thik about it.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You